What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @Manoja : You have deleted all my posts, whats the problem and you are not even explaining me why?

    2) I am pasting some questions for dinesh again, if you are deleting my posts specifically, please give me an explanation.

    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Saw this ad on front page of Delhi times.Did jp sell some of its towers to mahagun or is this a new project in sector 128 noida
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    I don't agree with mods banning naysayers.
    We need such negative trolls, at least we get to read the other side of the story.
    It makes us question even the most positive development and warns about lot of imaginary / real negatives fairly in advance.


    I am all for naysayers . They r very much required for spirited discussions, but then discussions need to remain healthy .

    .......some members have been banned ( r in the process of being banned ) because of them picking up fights or posting inciting posts across many threads and looking to pickup fights all across, some without any rhyme or reason .

    If things don't improve, they r headed for a permanent ban .
    CommentQuote
  • Already answered that . See quoted text .

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    RE situations and perspectives change with time . What was decent some years back, maybe is bad or excellent today, so u cannot judge anybody based on a few posts .

    If u still fell that somebody has some special motivations in propping up a Builder or a Project, report it & we would take action, if required . Picking up fights here will not give u any result expect getting u suspended or banned .

    I hope i am clear .


    Originally Posted by rahk2012
    @Manoja : You have deleted all my posts, whats the problem and you are not even explaining me why?

    2) I am pasting some questions for dinesh again, if you are deleting my posts specifically, please give me an explanation.

    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (20)::bab (20):

    We Indians........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    Dinesh, an open question to you .

    You say PC was delivered in 2015 . Tell me where is the club , we are in the middle of 2016.

    Answer this question. You are not even accepting that you are wrong today. How can one debate with you if you lie day in and day out.


    Here is the club - it is spread across 4 different buildings. Will be inaugurated shortly. And just see the ample greens around the club

    This is just behind Augusta court also attacged.

    See the post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19884-noida-projects-ki-kahani--pictures-ki-zubani?t=21997

    Now what? Am I lying or are these photos photoshopped? Or are you all closed minded trolls only interested in bashing a project and an individual?

    Tell me you asked for a club - here is photographic evidence of a club nearly getting started.

    You want more photos - just let me know BTW - any more lies I am making??

    You asked for this - I hope now your own perception has changed. Ha - why do I feel nothttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76752https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76754
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Could not have put it better myself. Anyway, I think my social service on this forum has helped shine the light on the truth and hopefully saved at least some people from making disastrous uninformed decisions. I feel vindicated and since I have several other outlets where to spend my vella time, I will focus my attention to those.


    Waise to bolta hai mere pass time nahin hai - ab aur kitne outlet chahiyen?

    Please MARK this mail - Gandhi will not focus on IREF anymore - he has several other avenues to spend his ample vella time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    MANOJa; sir, I hope you don't again delete posts where some members have been caught openly lying. If someone is blatantly lying, there is no other polite way of characterizing it.

    Who here has been lying - I would also like to know. Please mark the LIE in specific post. No nonsense rhetoric here - who has been lying and when.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Here is the club - it is spread across 4 different buildings. Will be inaugurated shortly. And just see the ample greens around the club

    This is just behind Augusta court also attacged.

    See the post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19884-noida-projects-ki-kahani--pictures-ki-zubani?t=21997

    Now what? Am I lying or are these photos photoshopped? Or are you all closed minded trolls only interested in bashing a project and an individual?

    Tell me you asked for a club - here is photographic evidence of a club nearly getting started.

    You want more photos - just let me know BTW - any more lies I am making??

    You asked for this - I hope now your own perception has changed. Ha - why do I feel nothttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76752https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76754

    Bataiye Rituraja ji - club is there - NOW WHAT?

    Is this photoshopped, unfortunately NOT or you would like to extend this discussion to it is not 100% ready as further efforts to malign individuals

    You asked for it - it is there - now what. Perception changed? Finally got an idea of reality.
    CommentQuote
  • I will be interested in seeing the quality of the clubs and their mantainence. if JP does a job similar to ATS the occupancy will shoot up. Partucularly of renters. As a renter i would anytime prefer a complex which has a good club to one which doesnt.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Jaypee sold land to Mahagun , Manorial was launched last year , not a new project.

    Originally Posted by Southdelhi
    Saw this ad on front page of Delhi times.Did jp sell some of its towers to mahagun or is this a new project in sector 128 noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bataiye Rituraja ji - club is there - NOW WHAT?

    Is this photoshopped, unfortunately NOT or you would like to extend this discussion to it is not 100% ready as further efforts to malign individuals

    You asked for it - it is there - now what. Perception changed? Finally got an idea of reality.


    where is the club?? All I see is an under construction building which may take anywhere from 1 month to 10 years to complete.

    Your credibility is already in doubt, so your saying the club will soon be operational means nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Please believe the worst - your wish entirely. If you think this will take ten years then I cannot help you. But I probably wouldn't put anything past trolls and bashers anymore.

    Ps - wouldn't it be better if you stop following my posts if you doubt my credibility, or report it to a moderator if you believe I am misreporting or misguiding.
    CommentQuote
  • so anyone who doesn't agree with your prophecies is a troll.

    You should have waited for the club to become operational before posting pics. Right now, these pics serve no purpose.

    by the way, this is my ferrari



    it is ready for possession. anyone wanna buy it for 3cr?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh how witty

    So as per you there is no difference between the following pictures right?

    In your zest to bash let's not oversimplify things.

    The club is not a hollowed out UC structure in bricks and concrete - it is a near complete building undergoing final fitouts.

    The greens around the building are also setup

    Like I said if you can't make a simple distinction between when a building is a shell as your picture suggests, and when it is nearly complete, and would like to press on bashing using dramatic and inaccurate imagery then you Sir - are most certainly a troll.

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76762https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76763https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76764https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76765https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76766
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote