What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7944 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Please believe the worst - your wish entirely. If you think this will take ten years then I cannot help you. But I probably wouldn't put anything past trolls and bashers anymore.

Ps - wouldn't it be better if you stop following my posts if you doubt my credibility, or report it to a moderator if you believe I am misreporting or misguiding.

Sir, the point is that Club hasn't been delivered. And UC Pics won't convince anyone that it will be delivered in few months.

People have lost faith in JP. Not just JP, but many other builders as well. A project even if its 90% complete doesn't mean it will be delivered/operational. BPTP elite floors, project G Faridabad, was 90% complete in 2012. But they could not deliver it till TODAY. All those houses are currently lying vacant as you may have also seen recent TV documentaries on News channels. This has been the story of many builders and projects.

Now i am not saying that JP won't deliver the Clubs. It may well soon. Let JP deliver the Club and then people can judge. No point in haggling over UC Pics of Building. These projects are already delayed by many years. No point in defending JP. In few months, if JP is unable to deliver the Club. You will be called a Liar by some members because you are unnecessarily overreaching in defending JP.

Don't make unnecessary predictions and analysis on JP. Why are you putting yourself in hot water by defending a company which is in deep financial stress and uncertainty?

Let JP deliver. Action speaks louder than words. If JP delivers, it will automatically shut up its critiques.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Sir, the point is that Club hasn't been delivered. And UC Pics won't convince anyone that it will be delivered in few months.

People have lost faith in JP. Not just JP, but many other builders as well. A project even if its 90% complete doesn't mean it will be delivered/operational. BPTP elite floors, project G Faridabad, was 90% complete in 2012. But they could not deliver it till TODAY. All those houses are currently lying vacant as you may have also seen recent TV documentaries on News channels. This has been the story of many builders and projects.

Now i am not saying that JP won't deliver the Clubs. It may well soon. Let JP deliver the Club and then people can judge. No point in haggling over UC Pics of Building. These projects are already delayed by many years. No point in defending JP. In few months, if JP is unable to deliver the Club. You will be called a Liar by some members because you are unnecessarily overreaching in defending JP.

Don't make unnecessary predictions and analysis on JP. Why are you putting yourself in hot water by defending a company which is in deep financial stress and uncertainty?

Let JP deliver. Action speaks louder than words. If JP delivers, it will automatically shut up its critiques.

Bharatiya ji - let's be clear and talk chronologically.

I made this last prediction over two years back (or thereabouts) - since then I, having humbly learnt my lesson, and admitting I was wrong, on this forum (without anyone asking for a clarification) had not indulged in any prediction excercise as I realised it was impossible since the company just stops from time to time.

I infact advocate a Jail term for the gaurs for the criminal delay. I have opened two threads to this effect - one on the best strategy to jail builders and two for people to share their experiences of NCDRC. I myself am leading a group against this builder in NCDRC

However on this forum Mr. PK Gandhi deliberately took out a two year old post (where by the way I had apologized to the public for making an incorrect assessment at that time) - not once, he did it twice, thrice - it was spread across multiple threads.

I did not respond initially hoping the mods will take action but they didn't.

I only then after 10 days of continued bashing and posting one incorrect peace after another - JP is illegal project, they have debt of 1 lac forty thousand crore, no body will get their flats, all photos posted are photoshopped, I am an employee of Jaypee, I got my flat because I am priveleged insider etc did I respond.

There are things wrong with Wishtown where I have interest (I have claimed this in 2012 next day I joined IREF) but equally a lot of things here are right.

Jaypee's wrongs are blown way out of proportion without understanding what is happening on the ground. People are saying Jaypee is know to significantly increase maintenance money - I asked which project and by how much - NO ANSWER

Jaypee's maintenance is going down severely - right how? Well one tower has a seepage issue -

if one tower of hundreds has a seepage issue then maintenance of the township has gone down??? You don't notice clean roads, pristine roads and greens, no issues of water or electricity.

How will JP maintain the project - when you show pictures of ongoing maintenance, including automatic road cleaners and own fire fighters - you know what Mr Gandhi says - since JP has own fire trucks - it follows that Wishtown is an illegal project.

Then you remember the whole assertion that even people getting possession will one day have their flats taken away from them by the banks. Banks are actually sucking people in to one day throw them out.

Then the photographs - while the USP of WT has been the golf themed - very open - views - you show the pics - then it is all about - see ask them a question about WT them people show GC pictures

When you show pictures of completed buildings - oh this must be photoshopped or ok great architecture (even Gandhi admitted to this) but you see the club is not ready. Now when the club is nearly ready and undergoing fitouts - you show a shell of a car and equate it to that. At least show a picture of a nearly complete car....

And while it looks ridiculous to pay 3CR for a shell of car - our RE sector has convinced us to pay even on a promisory paper called an allotment letter - so this example is best saved for RE in general and not JP in particular

When you talk about fundamentals - structure, parking, lift, backup, low FAR, openness, greenery, finishes, amenities, big roads, security, high ceiling, optical fiber enabled homes etc then the conversation changes quickly to hey - look at the resale rates, since the rates are higher elsewhere it will follow that fundamentals have no standing.

Dude people have even said the golfers are a rude lot and they will pee in front of the balcony. This was Gandhis previous id pretending to be a woman.

Sweeping statements are made saying no one will ever get their flats JP is already bankrupt etc

Now when asked mate please let's do even a pessimistic valuation of assets and compare them with the debt to see if they are headed towards bankruptcy pat comes the answer - I draw my conclusions based on God only knows what esoteric formula based on probability.

You tell me - have they shown any tendency of holding on to their assets like Unitech or Sahara - are they or are they not divesting like no tomorrow.

Everyone knows that all sale proceeds will take time to reflect in BS. It's public knowledge - yet Mr Gandhi picked up the numbers of this quarter and said see see - debt hasn't moved much. I mean anyone with any basic knowledge knows it will time to reflect - due dilligence and what not. Still to create sensationalism and panic and to satisfy an online ego these statements are made.

Latest is - without any knowledge or sureity - the GC will be used for shaadis - this is just bashing and trolling plain and simple

And I stand by what I said the PC club is nearly ready and it is a good one at that. Perception here is nothing is there which just is incorrect. And I will report what is correct - IT IS NEARLY READY - wether you or anyone wants to only hear this AFTER it is launched or JP delays this more - IT IS NEARLY READY. People here will still continue to move the goal post - oh but it isn't used much, oh but I don't like the architecture of it. Wait till more people come in - it will break down for sure etc etc etc

And that is the truth.

To summarise - I made a mistake in predicting - sure - I admit it - I didn't start predicting again - but Gandhi took out that old post VERY DELIBERATELY to malign my id. I waited for him to stop or for the mods to make him - but he didn't only then did I retaliate.

And if in doubt my stance is this and it will always be - JP has been criminally late, the Gaurs deserve to go to jail, they are also being illegal about the super area increase. Due justice should be metted out. There are other smaller issues as well.

At the same time, it does remain amongst the best places to stay, slowly all promises are being met, latest being a functional sports complex which again is ready. And the club which is undergoing going final finishing. Residents in Kalypso are totalling 50 now and all without fail are generally happy. I can even PM you all what is said in the residents WhatsApp group. Latest praise was - where will you find a 1.5 km exclusive walking track for residents abutting a Golf Course with peacocks.

On a fundamental level (parking, structure, lifts, specs, greens, low FAR, security, views, overall location, high ceiling, frontage etc) it outshines most projects of this region

Yes a last point - despite all issues with money - they are amongst the last builders who are paying late payment penalty.
    CommentQuote
    Bharatiya ji - let's be clear and talk chronologically.

I made this last prediction over two years back (or thereabouts) - since then I, having humbly learnt my lesson, and admitting I was wrong, on this forum (without anyone asking for a clarification) had not indulged in any prediction excercise as I realised it was impossible since the company just stops from time to time.

I infact advocate a Jail term for the gaurs for the criminal delay. I have opened two threads to this effect - one on the best strategy to jail builders and two for people to share their experiences of NCDRC. I myself am leading a group against this builder in NCDRC

However on this forum Mr. PK Gandhi deliberately took out a two year old post (where by the way I had apologized to the public for making an incorrect assessment at that time) - not once, he did it twice, thrice - it was spread across multiple threads.

I did not respond initially hoping the mods will take action but they didn't.

I only then after 10 days of continued bashing and posting one incorrect peace after another - JP is illegal project, they have debt of 1 lac forty thousand crore, no body will get their flats, all photos posted are photoshopped, I am an employee of Jaypee, I got my flat because I am priveleged insider etc did I respond.

There are things wrong with Wishtown where I have interest (I have claimed this in 2012 next day I joined IREF) but equally a lot of things here are right.

Jaypee's wrongs are blown way out of proportion without understanding what is happening on the ground. People are saying Jaypee is know to significantly increase maintenance money - I asked which project and by how much - NO ANSWER

Jaypee's maintenance is going down severely - right how? Well one tower has a seepage issue -

if one tower of hundreds has a seepage issue then maintenance of the township has gone down??? You don't notice clean roads, pristine roads and greens, no issues of water or electricity.

How will JP maintain the project - when you show pictures of ongoing maintenance, including automatic road cleaners and own fire fighters - you know what Mr Gandhi says - since JP has own fire trucks - it follows that Wishtown is an illegal project.

Then you remember the whole assertion that even people getting possession will one day have their flats taken away from them by the banks. Banks are actually sucking people in to one day throw them out.

Then the photographs - while the USP of WT has been the golf themed - very open - views - you show the pics - then it is all about - see ask them a question about WT them people show GC pictures

When you show pictures of completed buildings - oh this must be photoshopped or ok great architecture (even Gandhi admitted to this) but you see the club is not ready. Now when the club is nearly ready and undergoing fitouts - you show a shell of a car and equate it to that. At least show a picture of a nearly complete car....

And while it looks ridiculous to pay 3CR for a shell of car - our RE sector has convinced us to pay even on a promisory paper called an allotment letter - so this example is best saved for RE in general and not JP in particular

When you talk about fundamentals - structure, parking, lift, backup, low FAR, openness, greenery, finishes, amenities, big roads, security, high ceiling, optical fiber enabled homes etc then the conversation changes quickly to hey - look at the resale rates, since the rates are higher elsewhere it will follow that fundamentals have no standing.

Dude people have even said the golfers are a rude lot and they will pee in front of the balcony. This was Gandhis previous id pretending to be a woman.

Sweeping statements are made saying no one will ever get their flats JP is already bankrupt etc

Now when asked mate please let's do even a pessimistic valuation of assets and compare them with the debt to see if they are headed towards bankruptcy pat comes the answer - I draw my conclusions based on God only knows what esoteric formula based on probability.

You tell me - have they shown any tendency of holding on to their assets like Unitech or Sahara - are they or are they not divesting like no tomorrow.

Everyone knows that all sale proceeds will take time to reflect in BS. It's public knowledge - yet Mr Gandhi picked up the numbers of this quarter and said see see - debt hasn't moved much. I mean anyone with any basic knowledge knows it will time to reflect - due dilligence and what not. Still to create sensationalism and panic and to satisfy an online ego these statements are made.

Latest is - without any knowledge or sureity - the GC will be used for shaadis - this is just bashing and trolling plain and simple

And I stand by what I said the PC club is nearly ready and it is a good one at that. Perception here is nothing is there which just is incorrect. And I will report what is correct - IT IS NEARLY READY - wether you or anyone wants to only hear this AFTER it is launched or JP delays this more - IT IS NEARLY READY. People here will still continue to move the goal post - oh but it isn't used much, oh but I don't like the architecture of it. Wait till more people come in - it will break down for sure etc etc etc

And that is the truth.

To summarise - I made a mistake in predicting - sure - I admit it - I didn't start predicting again - but Gandhi took out that old post VERY DELIBERATELY to malign my id. I waited for him to stop or for the mods to make him - but he didn't only then did I retaliate.

And if in doubt my stance is this and it will always be - JP has been criminally late, the Gaurs deserve to go to jail, they are also being illegal about the super area increase. Due justice should be metted out. There are other smaller issues as well.

At the same time, it does remain amongst the best places to stay, slowly all promises are being met, latest being a functional sports complex which again is ready. And the club which is undergoing going final finishing. Residents in Kalypso are totalling 50 now and all without fail are generally happy. I can even PM you all what is said in the residents WhatsApp group. Latest praise was - where will you find a 1.5 km exclusive walking track for residents abutting a Golf Course with peacocks.

On a fundamental level (parking, structure, lifts, specs, greens, low FAR, security, views, overall location, high ceiling, frontage etc) it outshines most projects of this region

Yes a last point - despite all issues with money - they are amongst the last builders who are paying late payment penalty.

Talking about the highlighted part in the quoted text, I vaguely remember that this was pointed out to Mods. once & no action was taken, since members have the right to question any sort of predictions, especially ones which have gone severely wrong .

This again came to my notice ( please note that i noticed it & it was not reported ) that some members r overplaying the wrong predictions card and in the process trying to give a bad repute to one of the members and also openly doubting/questioning his integrity .

Predictions can go wrong, especially in RE ( since it is controlled by many X factors ) & continuously abusing somebody on the basis of this is not acceptable........but then, these members have a point too when they point out at numerous posts of a particular member praising or defending JP .

Where Jaypee goes from here & what it does is something which would get clear with time and actions/responses of members to the situation would also make their positions crystal clear .

CommentQuote
  • They will 100% be unhappy - they have every right to be unhappy.

The delays and super area increase is criminal to say the least.

They should be rightly jailed for this.

But here all I am saying is people should be upset with JP on delays and super area increase - that is the only major issues (and should receive back all compensation and mental agony suffered in this regard)

I am only saying - these are the issues - this is the scope of the unhappiness.

There are also good things happening - if you want to acknowledge, or even believe, or even care, - fine, if not, it's your prerogative
    CommentQuote
  • I think this club will serve the whole pavilion family, pavilion courts and pavilion heights. Does anyone have an idea or a confirmation on same?
    CommentQuote
    They will 100% be unhappy - they have every right to be unhappy.

The delays and super area increase is criminal to say the least.

They should be rightly jailed for this.

But here all I am saying is people should be upset with JP on delays and super area increase - that is the only major issues (and should receive back all compensation and mental agony suffered in this regard)

I am only saying - these are the issues - this is the scope of the unhappiness.

There are also good things happening - if you want to acknowledge, or even believe, or even care, - fine, if not, it's your prerogative

Delays are obviously the BIGGEST Problem. I am not interested to discuss about quality and Greenery.

Maintenance will be another BIG issue. Remember that WT is occupied only a tiny fraction. If and when occupancy rises to considerable level, then the issue of maintenance will be more relevant. Remember that JP has very notorious habit of siphoning funds from one source to another. @Zohaib2012 has rightly pointed out this issue of RWAs which will be prominent in WT.

And i don't know why you are obsessed about a particular member. If you don't like Mr Gandhi posts, you can simply ignore them. Why you loosing sleep over it?
    CommentQuote
  • What do the JP fan club have to say about these dues to YEW authority, close to 2K crores, wit 15% to be paid by 30th June 2016

Booked A Flat On Yamuna Expressway? You Need To Read This | Real estate, Best properties, Home Loans, Tax Advice, Interior Design, Investment Tips | NDTV Property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    What do the JP fan club have to say about these dues to YEW authority, close to 2K crores, wit 15% to be paid by 30th June 2016

Booked A Flat On Yamuna Expressway? You Need To Read This | Real estate, Best properties, Home Loans, Tax Advice, Interior Design, Investment Tips | NDTV Property

Hi this is part of the documented liabilities - it is known.

The 3C fan club ought to know that it has a huge amount pending as well BTW
    CommentQuote
    Hi this is part of the documented liabilities - it is known.

The 3C fan club ought to know that it has a huge amount pending as well BTW

Yes I am aware that 3C owes large amount and this is also mentioned in the report.

But did JP not receive land in lieu of expressway and no payments were to be made by them. Then why these dues?
    CommentQuote
  • The concession agreement between Jaypee infratech and Yeida (both had different names then) stated that JP will pay Yeida the money Yeida spent in acquiring 12-13 thousand acres (for land parcels and the road itself) in terms of displacing villagers along with the BOT agreement for the roads.

Additionally some money may be attributable to EDC, utilities etc.

I don't know the exact breakup

I am guessing the amount is now with a lot of interest accrued
    CommentQuote
  • Is there availablity in fresh with Jaypee in Kalypso or Imperial ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not to my knowledge. But please check with them once
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76991

Protest at Jaypee Wishtown..!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Was shown by some news channels also. It is necessary time to time to keep the builder on track if they deviate of their promises made to the buyers, and remind them the deadline.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Buyers who intend to Protest WILL NEVER Get such an Excellent Time to Exert Tremendous Pressure on the builder

U.P Elections are round the corner...they can get some local support also....once elections very close...then all netas will be busy in their areas and vote bank sectors...and MIG Noida is definitely not one of them

Jaypee is in a lot of financial news also.

BSP is not in power, and from the Reports in U.P....BSP is having a good chance to come up....and mind you...If Maywati comes back (chances very high).....she will back jaypee once again....and he will get busy in his OTHER Dreams..

Enjoy
    CommentQuote