Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Workers are on a rise- overall around 5000 to 7000 workers in wishtown at the moment.
    may this pace continue. Our long wait will be over. orchards and kube are my only worry at the moment, since i am invested in orchards
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

In Kosmos only, i think 15 towrs wld be ready by 2015 end. as per my calculation 1700 flats are there for possession. correct me if i am wrong..

of course NGT dependency is there

Comment

detail:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
          Workers are on a rise- overall around 5000 to 7000 workers in wishtown at the moment.
          may this pace continue. Our long wait will be over. orchards and kube are my only worry at the moment, since i am invested in orchards
          payment issue of orchard to L&T will be resolved and work will start by 15th march 2015. This is as per last meeting. Kitna sachhai..uparwala hi jane.

Comment

abhi, pls share some new pics also

Comment

I guess we will see how JP manages to come out of it.

I don't have to explain myself why I am here. Someone who has bought property/ies in JP does not have a prerequisite to comment on the thread.

None taken!!

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
              A lot of people will disagree with you including myself.
              I wonder what makes you follow jaypee threads so religiously , especially when you are not even invested in any of jaypee properties. You have given one or more warnings on an average in every page. I visit jaypee threads because i live in wishtown. No offense.

Comment

Guys need some help. Just anticipating final demand to come through for my flat any month now. Estimate about April it should come. I have a small loan from a bank which is partially disbursed.

What do I need to do to get it fully disbursed - as JP doesnt give too much time for payment. Is it a painful process - that they revalidate everything again?

I had taken a PDP plan - where I paid 4-5 years ago and hv not paid anything since.

Secondly, I hv prepared for the worst and assumed JP will increase 10% Super Area. Is the additional charge = 10% SA × (BSP + 15% BSP). 15% is for addnl charges. BSP = booked at BSP

Thirdly, are JP adjusting late payment penalty off late (first buyer) - Rs 10 psf of SA - every month or are they not

Finally, how much time are they giving/is required for registry?

Is the following a rough calc approximately correct for registry charges/stamp fees?

Revised Super Area × 5500 x 0.7 (I had read somewhere that 5500 is approx circle rate in Sector 128) + 10-15k legal fees of some lawyer

Would appreciate inputs
                Last edited by dineshsays; February 6 2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

For loan, you need to go to the branch with demand letter and they will give you check of the required amount .. It doesn't take long.. 2 days in worst case ..

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Guys need some help. Just anticipating final demand to come through for my flat any month now. Estimate about April it should come. I have a small loan from a bank which is partially disbursed.

What do I need to do to get it fully disbursed - as JP doesnt give too much time for payment. Is it a painful process - that they revalidate everything again?

I had taken a PDP plan - where I paid 4-5 years ago and hv not paid anything since.

Secondly, I hv prepared for the worst and assumed JP will increase 10% Super Area. Is the additional charge = 10% SA × (BSP + 15% BSP). 15% is for addnl charges. BSP = booked at BSP

Thirdly, are JP adjusting late payment penalty off late (first buyer) - Rs 10 psf of SA - every month or are they not

Finally, how much time are they giving/is required for registry?

Is the following a rough calc approximately correct for registry charges/stamp fees?

Revised Super Area × 5500 x 0.7 (I had read somewhere that 5500 is approx circle rate in Sector 128) + 10-15k legal fees of some lawyer

Would appreciate inputs
                    Prabhu, Registry tab hogi jab NGT order aayega !!! ... Would you be taking possession without OC ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                      Prabhu, Registry tab hogi jab NGT order aayega !!! ... Would you be taking possession without OC ?
                      I know that Baba - just planning for it currently. Hopefully April May when the offer comes thru NGT should be sorted
                      Last edited by dineshsays; February 6 2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X