Sort by :
Filter by :
Booked A Flat On Yamuna Expressway? You Need To Read This | Real estate, Best properties, Home Loans, Tax Advice, Interior Design, Investment Tips | NDTV Property
Pehle to ye batao aapke ghar 3C boulevard kab banega? Aapna 3C bhi phasa hua hai? So you can ask 3C to get answer when they will pay the due? Jab apni jor se lagi dusre baare mein mat socho.CommentQuote1Flag
- rahulkumar12; the reason for posting this was that until now the accepted view was JP owned all land and did not owe any money to authority. But dineshsays; already clarified that this amount is towards reimbursement of aquisition costs by authority.
Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.CommentQuote0Flag
Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.
Jaypee has no money to pay 2k cr. In the worst case authority will 100 acre land to recover the money. I think Jaypee has been gifted 11000 acres in yamuna expressway. So 100 acres is like drop in ocean. I am just thinking of other builders.CommentQuote1Flag
- With the slowdown in the market, the builders need to first complete their existing projects. Infact those who have defaulted should not be allowed to buy any further land till they clear all dues.
I wonder why JP was holding on to this land when they could not pay and have acres of land. It does not add up.CommentQuote0Flag
- Today, there has been a block deal of 668000 shares in Jaiprakash Asso at Rs 6.20 per share. The stock is 16% UP today and buzzing in volume.
There is a flying news that after Credit Restructuring Mahindra Group is in race for strategic partnerships
Good news for JAYPEE WISH TOWN.CommentQuote2Flag
- Unitech surges on proposed Greater Noida exit policy
May be this the same reason for run up in JP share pricesCommentQuote0Flag
- This will probably not impact JP since JP got this land via a different construct
Most probably this is the news for the upturn in share prices:
Mumbai: The RBI has allowed lenders to carve out the "unsustainable" portion of their loans to troubled corporates and convert them into equity. The new restructuring scheme will help public sector banks in cleaning up large chunks of their bad loans, which amount to Rs 4.76 lakh crore.
Read more at:
New RBI debt recast norms to help clean up bad loans
Although this Mahindra news is also doing the roundsCommentQuote0Flag
- dineshsays; but they have to pay 2K cores fit YEW land and if they can surrender and walk away, this would be a big positive. Development in YEW is atleast 5 years away in current situation and with such high holding costs it make little sense to hold on.CommentQuote0Flag
- Also the high percentage gains mean little in most cases as it is just an increase of Rs 1 per share.CommentQuote0Flag
No I am not sure it is money only for land or acquisition or EDC etc.
In any case it is good news if on exchange some money can be written off.CommentQuote0Flag
That is inconsequential - point is an upper circuit of a falling stock or thereabouts indicates some news doing the rounds which we are trying to ascertain.CommentQuote0Flag
- dineshsays; agreed but even if there is a whiff of a positive news the price would shoot up and you can increase only in finite increments and this in percentage terms for penny stocks appears huge
also the increase could be due to this news
- Another near upper circuit again today.
Hope there is some substance to this and it doesn't turn into a damp squibCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysAnother near upper circuit again today.
Hope there is some substance to this and it doesn't turn into a damp squib
Could be linked to the YExy monetisation to complete Wishtown, alteast this is what they talked about in the protest videosCommentQuote0Flag
- Too many protests/complaints against JaypeeCommentQuote0Flag