What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    What do the JP fan club have to say about these dues to YEW authority, close to 2K crores, wit 15% to be paid by 30th June 2016

Booked A Flat On Yamuna Expressway? You Need To Read This | Real estate, Best properties, Home Loans, Tax Advice, Interior Design, Investment Tips | NDTV Property

Pehle to ye batao aapke ghar 3C boulevard kab banega? Aapna 3C bhi phasa hua hai? So you can ask 3C to get answer when they will pay the due? Jab apni jor se lagi dusre baare mein mat socho.
    CommentQuote
  • rahulkumar12; the reason for posting this was that until now the accepted view was JP owned all land and did not owe any money to authority. But dineshsays; already clarified that this amount is towards reimbursement of aquisition costs by authority.

Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.
    CommentQuote
    @rahulkumar12 the reason for posting this was that until now the accepted view was JP owned all land and did not owe any money to authority. But @dineshsays already clarified that this amount is towards reimbursement of aquisition costs by authority.

Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.

Jaypee has no money to pay 2k cr. In the worst case authority will 100 acre land to recover the money. I think Jaypee has been gifted 11000 acres in yamuna expressway. So 100 acres is like drop in ocean. I am just thinking of other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • With the slowdown in the market, the builders need to first complete their existing projects. Infact those who have defaulted should not be allowed to buy any further land till they clear all dues.

I wonder why JP was holding on to this land when they could not pay and have acres of land. It does not add up.
    CommentQuote
  • Today, there has been a block deal of 668000 shares in Jaiprakash Asso at Rs 6.20 per share. The stock is 16% UP today and buzzing in volume.

There is a flying news that after Credit Restructuring Mahindra Group is in race for strategic partnerships

Good news for JAYPEE WISH TOWN.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech surges on proposed Greater Noida exit policy
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/unitech-surges-on-proposed-greater-noida-exit-policy/articleshow/52723570.cms

May be this the same reason for run up in JP share prices
    CommentQuote
  • This will probably not impact JP since JP got this land via a different construct

Most probably this is the news for the upturn in share prices:

Mumbai
    : The RBI has allowed lenders to carve out the "unsustainable" portion of their loans to troubled corporates and convert them into equity. The new restructuring scheme will help public sector banks in cleaning up large chunks of their bad loans, which amount to Rs 4.76 lakh crore.

Read more at:
    New RBI debt recast norms to help clean up bad loans

Although this Mahindra news is also doing the rounds
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; but they have to pay 2K cores fit YEW land and if they can surrender and walk away, this would be a big positive. Development in YEW is atleast 5 years away in current situation and with such high holding costs it make little sense to hold on.
    CommentQuote
  • Also the high percentage gains mean little in most cases as it is just an increase of Rs 1 per share.
    CommentQuote
    @dineshsays but they have to pay 2K cores fit YEW land and if they can surrender and walk away, this would be a big positive. Development in YEW is atleast 5 years away in current situation and with such high holding costs it make little sense to hold on.

No I am not sure it is money only for land or acquisition or EDC etc.

In any case it is good news if on exchange some money can be written off.
    CommentQuote
    Also the high percentage gains mean little in most cases as it is just an increase of Rs 1 per share.

That is inconsequential - point is an upper circuit of a falling stock or thereabouts indicates some news doing the rounds which we are trying to ascertain.
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; agreed but even if there is a whiff of a positive news the price would shoot up and you can increase only in finite increments and this in percentage terms for penny stocks appears huge

also the increase could be due to this news

http://www.therealtypaper.com/sebi-lines-up-wide-ranging-relaxations-to-its-norms-for-reits-to-woo-investors/104049.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Another near upper circuit again today.

Hope there is some substance to this and it doesn't turn into a damp squib
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Another near upper circuit again today.

Hope there is some substance to this and it doesn't turn into a damp squib

Could be linked to the YExy monetisation to complete Wishtown, alteast this is what they talked about in the protest videos
    CommentQuote
  • Too many protests/complaints against Jaypee
    CommentQuote