Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    4000 looks high, 2-2.5k is a realistic figure which will get done with or without NGT in 6-8 months

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
      4000 looks high, 2-2.5k is a realistic figure which will get done with or without NGT in 6-8 months
      More than 4000 are ready. Around 1200cr will come to jaypee for the final payment. Lagta hai wish town to achhe din aagaya hai.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150207_135836.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	2252737

        Someone posted this photo on another forum

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays
          Thoda hissaab do...
          10% of last payment. 10% super area increase. Selling remaining 10 to 20% unsold inventories.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
            More than 4000 are ready. Around 1200cr will come to jaypee for the final payment. Lagta hai wish town to achhe din aagaya hai.
            That works out to 30 lacs / flat I would expect more in the region of 280-360 crores only, as most (2-3,000) of these 4000 would be in kosmos/Klassic where the final payments would be arount 4-6 lacs only. Even assuming a 1000 higher end flats, the average final payment collection is not likely to go above 8-9 lacs. so the final payment collection would be in the region of 350 crores. but that is not a small amount to mobilise. assuming JP has to spend 2000/sq. ft to complete the under construction flats (where structure is ready), then it can complete 18 lac sq. ft. which is 1200 flats (with an average of 1500 sq. ft/flat) an recover another 70-80 crores from construction linked payments on these flats.

            However I doubt if this 4000 is a reliable number I would put the RTM at round 1000 to 1500 max. may be they are targetting 4000 for the entire year.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
              10% of last payment. 10% super area increase. Selling remaining 10 to 20% unsold inventories.
              Sorry should hv clarified. Why do u believe 4000 flats r ready.

              Id say - for this year:

              - Kalypso 6 towers
              - Imperial 1 tower
              - PC - 10 - 12 towers (including - existing)
              - PH - 6 - 8 towers (2-3 blocks)
              - Kosmos 15 towers
              - Klassic 4 - 6 towers
              - Kalisto - 20-30-40 Villas
              - Augusta - complete - 5 towers or 2 blocks

              Say total = 60 towers

              Now if you average 50 units per tower then total = 3000 or so. Might actually get to 4k even - considering 1 tower of Imperial alone is 140 flats, all of Kalypso are 75 flats etc.

              So yeah - 4k does seem there/thereabouts

              Considering all plots already handed over that figure is higher in terms of dwelling units overall.

              Also this is really considering JP doesnt press the peddle much and only delivers these which are either ready or being prepped for FMS - 2/3/4 months from getting ready.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                That works out to 30 lacs / flat I would expect more in the region of 280-360 crores only, as most (2-3,000) of these 4000 would be in kosmos/Klassic where the final payments would be arount 4-6 lacs only. Even assuming a 1000 higher end flats, the average final payment collection is not likely to go above 8-9 lacs. so the final payment collection would be in the region of 350 crores. but that is not a small amount to mobilise. assuming JP has to spend 2000/sq. ft to complete the under construction flats (where structure is ready), then it can complete 18 lac sq. ft. which is 1200 flats (with an average of 1500 sq. ft/flat) an recover another 70-80 crores from construction linked payments on these flats.

                However I doubt if this 4000 is a reliable number I would put the RTM at round 1000 to 1500 max. may be they are targetting 4000 for the entire year.
                No - about 50% of these are Kosmos/Klassic - rest are higher end ones.

                Id say blended collections 12 Lac per flat would roughly total 500 Cr. Plus same would be easily realised by regular payments of other flats.

                Bala - trust me - blended interiors at this economy of scale will not cost them more than 1000 - 1200 psf. Most woodwork is pre-assembled and same thing for tiles, fittings etc. - MUCH cheaper if bought en masse

                So money from WT is coming - no doubt - also remember nothing is due as far as land is concerned - but its their other poisons that siphon the dosh away

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  2015 could be a game changer for wish town, if Jaypee could really deliver what they are claiming. Hope for the best

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    2 saal se main yahi soch raha hun. But I think the moving year will be 2016....not before

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      2 saal se main yahi soch raha hun. But I think the moving year will be 2016....not before
                      So true bro.

                      Hope springs eternal

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X