What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2008-2012
    ========
    Jaypee Political back Up - BEST ever in history of U.P (BSP in Full majority)
    Financial Health - Good
    Stocks Value - Approx. Rs.50-100 (I am not "Paper Money" fellow but remember these quotes from fellow colleagues)

Speed of Construction in Wishtown - Nothing Extra ordinary, Only a Handful have "OK" Speed, many "Slow"..many "Super Slow"
    Resale rates - Not the Best % returns.

Not even a Single Project had Phenomenal Speed , Nor Best in the region % appreciation

BUT DURING THIS TIME:
    Jaypee Expanded substantially in Education, Healthcare, Entertainment (F1 track)

WILL HE OR WONT HE
    ===================

1. Jaypee has already lost its "Image" or Brand Value in the market and Senior Gaur is now Too Old to control things. Eventually Control will be passed on Officially also to New Generation, who uptil now have NOT shown any interest in Real Estate Business

2. Real estate is in a BAD state now and in Noida shall remain for a long time due to Massive Oversupply. Plus activism and new rules, etc are coming up slowly by steadily and effecting the profits a Builder would make before, Making it a Fruit whose Majority Juice has been extracted in this region

3. Jaypee is progressing slowly but steadily in the field of Healthcare and Education and these are HOT BUSINESS Ventures which rarely fall apart. If one notices...most businessmen are now foraying in this....Examples
    3C - lotus valley schools
    Gaur - gaur school
    Jaypee - jaypee school
    Waves - Genesis
    Haldiram - Gyanshree
    HCL - Shiv nadar school and University
    HCL - Avita Healthcare
    Etc Etc Etc

4. Hardly any Prominent / in Demand Land bank left with Jaypee in Noida and Gnoida

5. Since all of them are townships....they need to be maintained also...and thats a Less profitable business and a lot of headache

What would a businessman think....from HIS point of view ?????

- Invest Whatever money he will get from selling his land banks, other industries in Real estate where there is No great scope of Picking up business fast....plus a lot of headache

OR

- Go for Other ventures where Money can be generated as fast as possible

SIMPLE BUSINESS SENSE
    ======================

1. Use Maintenance Money and Extra Charges like increased super area, etc etc etc to Complete the projects where a lot of halla / shor is happening.
    This obviously means that money collected from one project maintenance will go into finishing of another project
    And this means...Maintenance will be effected in a negative way

2. Whatever Bulk money is coming.....reduce debts...and then INVEST in Healthcare and Edcuation and other ventures which can give Far better profit....and least headache

3. Expansion of Jaypee Hospital is planned in a Big way......Its all set to be biggest and most advanced tertirary hospital in that side of NCR....and bang on gateway of U.P....which now will further be connected to Lucknow via Agra - Lucknow expressway in 4-5 months
    Feeder hospitals can be made in Towns all over U.P....

CONCLUSION
    ===========

A builder who NEVER had any intention to complete his project from the word go...and told all his Channel Partners, underwriters to openly say that "DELAYS ARE EXPECTED WITH JAYPEE" To buyers from Day 1

expecting him to pump money in a Business venture....who Pulp remains....Fruit juice already extracted

and at same time..expecting him to maintain the township in a Good way

Is not something a Buyer should Risk his money at

As i said before....DONOT be surprised...if Golf courses and Clubs of Jaypee soon are leased out for Marriage Functions, Events a, etc etc etc.....

Real estate was soemthing they were never interestd in As a Developer....it was and is just a cash cow for jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib2012; Well Jaypee hospital business is not at all running well .... A friend of mine works as a Doctor there and she is thinking of quitting next month. I asked her reason for quitting .. She said Surrounding townships are not populated ... jab log rahne nahin aa rahe to patients kahan se aayenge ????... ditto with other ventures in & around JP WT.
    CommentQuote
  • F1 is also now sitting idle and only used for music concerts etc .. All wastage of buyers money .. Bad management!
    CommentQuote
  • IDFC BANK has recently agreed 4 days ago through an escrow account will fund jaypee 1000 crores to complete jaypee wish town as this is what is required to complete wish town. This amount will not be credited to jaypee at 1 shot , jaypee will send request for release of funds as and when it's required , let say they need 5 crores to finish tilling work of x building then bank will release 5 crores and will start charging them interest based on that. Jaypee has drafted and project return of this money to bank based on his completion of buildings and he will get pending dues and maintainence on a monthly basis which will help in paying this debt.

Can some one confirm the authenticity of this news.....?
    CommentQuote
  • If true this would indeed be a good news for Noida as a whole. Slowly but surely most projects are moving towards completion, most builders are now trying to complete the old projects before RERA gets operationalized.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the source of this information ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    IDFC BANK has recently agreed 4 days ago through an escrow account will fund jaypee 1000 crores to complete jaypee wish town as this is what is required to complete wish town. This amount will not be credited to jaypee at 1 shot , jaypee will send request for release of funds as and when it's required , let say they need 5 crores to finish tilling work of x building then bank will release 5 crores and will start charging them interest based on that. Jaypee has drafted and project return of this money to bank based on his completion of buildings and he will get pending dues and maintainence on a monthly basis which will help in paying this debt.

Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP? Existing Banks stuck with JP could not recover their money. I will be surprised that IDFC or any other financial institution will throw 1000 Crore in Black hole of JP.

And what is this? JP to use maintenance money to payback loans? Then how will it maintain the WT?

JP got 1000 Crore loan to finish WT. lol Rumor factories are working overtime.
    CommentQuote
  • not sure why. but share price is up around 25% in last 10days.. probably there is something positive happening inside. market doesnt respond like this without a reason..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    zohaib2012; Well Jaypee hospital business is not at all running well .... A friend of mine works as a Doctor there and she is thinking of quitting next month. I asked her reason for quitting .. She said Surrounding townships are not populated ... jab log rahne nahin aa rahe to patients kahan se aayenge ????... ditto with other ventures in & around JP WT.

Mr.Shaurya29, Even for a Small Shop or Teenie Tiny Business....1 year of no business is kept in mind. Business doesnt start giving you money from day one.
    Its not a Job...where salary will start from day one

Healthcare is one field...where once the ball starts rolling...there is no stopping

Such a Big Project would have accounted for approx 5 years before start gaining the momentum

Jaypee is expanding in Western U.P as well....

Jaypee hospital will EXPAND further after a few years..making it the largest tertiary hospital in the region.

Remember....the Biggest component of investment in the project....LAND....was almost Free for them...

Please see from a Business point of view...not an employees such as doctors, etc

There is NO OTHER Healthcare project in the entire belt....noida, greater noida included which if of this scale.

The region is going to be heavily populated....equipment is already top class and purchased.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    F1 is also now sitting idle and only used for music concerts etc .. All wastage of buyers money .. Bad management!

Had Jaypee started off with the Cricket stadium FIRST...then things would have been different

In India....Cricket is money.....rest all crap
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    IDFC BANK has recently agreed 4 days ago through an escrow account will fund jaypee 1000 crores to complete jaypee wish town as this is what is required to complete wish town. This amount will not be credited to jaypee at 1 shot , jaypee will send request for release of funds as and when it's required , let say they need 5 crores to finish tilling work of x building then bank will release 5 crores and will start charging them interest based on that. Jaypee has drafted and project return of this money to bank based on his completion of buildings and he will get pending dues and maintainence on a monthly basis which will help in paying this debt.

Now this is EXACTLY what i just wrote yesterday....and its not because I had read this news somewhere......Just common sense from a Business point of view

Its very important that buildings, projects , infra is mainatined very well from the word go.....

Even if Taj mahal is not maintained...it can become a Khandarr in a year...

Maintenance is VERY important in flat societies..spl large scale, townships, high density, societies with basements etc etc etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok80
    not sure why. but share price is up around 25% in last 10days.. probably there is something positive happening inside. market doesnt respond like this without a reason..

I would ONCE AGAIN stress on the Fact...that Stock Value of the group has NOTHING to do with the Real estate ventures of Jaypee...as far as Buyers are concerned

Please DONOT mix these two different subjects and confuse the readers

i have given ample proof in my earlier threads also....that even when jaypee was the KING of U.P in business terms..and stock value..healthy....its Real estate projects were still not doing good...

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally Posted by jollygood
    On a lighter vein
    I think some of the builders were clairvoyant, naming their projects aptly
    JP wishtown keep wishing
    O my God don't tell me you were not forewarned
    Mist Avenue everything is hidden behind the mist
    Amarpalli Hanging gardens all left hanging.
    Supertec Czar autocratic functioning created 1000 extra apts

City itself is noida = 'No idea' which in under UP = U pay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP? Existing Banks stuck with JP could not recover their money. I will be surprised that IDFC or any other financial institution will throw 1000 Crore in Black hole of JP.

And what is this? JP to use maintenance money to payback loans? Then how will it maintain the WT?

JP got 1000 Crore loan to finish WT. lol Rumor factories are working overtime.

Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP?
    It couldn't be free money, Project financing is possible, considering projected inflows by the construction, possession & maintenance.

What is project finance ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_finance
    CommentQuote
  • Don't tell me about Project finance. Post a credible link about IDFC giving 1000 Crore to JP.

No institution wanna touch JP with 100 feet poll because of its present dire situation. Previous institutions which financed JP have put JP on defaulter list.

Banks which financed JP know that financing JP projects means giving free money to JP because JP won't pay back. Is it too hard to grasp?
    CommentQuote