What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No not quite - all the 5k crore that they delayed payment on has since been paid.

    Bharatiya ji - if you calculate WT has enough meat to be delivered on its own.

    It's a cash flow situation. Anyhow don't want to debate much on this, there is news on the ground also to this effect but I will not deny that similar such 'news' was also heard before.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the news Dinesh Bhai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

    Bharatiya ji - if you calculate WT has enough meat to be delivered on its own.



    If JP has that many acres of unencumbered land in WT as you said. I think JP should surrender it back to UP Govt for say, 50 cents on the dollar as per present market price. It will raise enough cash to finish many projects.

    NA has already started scheme for builders where they can surrender unused land and get 70% of their paid deposits. JP should get into similar type of deal with NA.
    CommentQuote
  • As per sep 2014 decalred data.. Jaypee has only about 4000 crore net amount remaining to be collected from customers. This is accross all the real estate segments...
    IDFC putting up 1000cr or yamuna ex. Way exit another 2000cr .. this will only keep the ball rolling for some more time....i have started to doubt now their financial capacity to complete ENTIRE wishtown and there is a lot more construction and completion to do at the sports city and Aman.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I heard a rumor that some 400/500 people went to Jaypee office and Jaypee seems to have agreed on paying them back their money +interest. Seems too good to be legit :D
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that the Gaurs are distributing free money on the streets. /sarcasm

    So much rumour mongering in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    Im planning to buy a 3BHK, http://www.jaypeewishtownnoida.in/source/wish-town-plan7.jpg These units are available in a7-a10, b1-b6.

    1.] According to me this is the best 3bhk unit in Jaypee , which though compromises on balcony but has a huge living room.
    2.] Any suggestions as to which tower would be best. Or any general suggestions/ feedbacks /views
    3.] The dealer has units on 4th,5th & 15th,16th floor. Can people living in highrise suggest which floor is better ? Im looking for something in between 6-12th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Jesus Christ !!! There's one born every minute!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingh2083
    Hi all,

    Im planning to buy a 3BHK, http://www.jaypeewishtownnoida.in/source/wish-town-plan7.jpg These units are available in a7-a10, b1-b6.

    1.] According to me this is the best 3bhk unit in Jaypee , which though compromises on balcony but has a huge living room.
    2.] Any suggestions as to which tower would be best. Or any general suggestions/ feedbacks /views
    3.] The dealer has units on 4th,5th & 15th,16th floor. Can people living in highrise suggest which floor is better ? Im looking for something in between 6-12th floor.



    Suggestions are
    A8 corner wish point facing flats. Ample sunlight and balcony not blocked by any tower.
    A10 similar corner units with no obstacles.

    But good choice, Klassic is doing good in resale. And have app. 50 families in A7-10
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    Suggestions are
    A8 corner wish point facing flats. Ample sunlight and balcony not blocked by any tower.
    A10 similar corner units with no obstacles.

    But good choice, Klassic is doing good in resale. And have app. 50 families in A7-10



    And all floors are good except ground and top.
    Lift ratio is good, 3 big lifts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee
    Jesus Christ !!! There's one born every minute!!

    Bhai aisa kya kar diya :-| ? IREF pe RE ka hi question poocha hai
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry. Just reacted spontaneously. It might be a good idea to read up Jaypee stuff on this forum. And pl do your research thoroughly before buying. Very thoroughly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingh2083
    Bhai aisa kya kar diya :-| ? IREF pe RE ka hi question poocha hai



    I guess he reacted bcoz of "JAYPEE"..where existing buyers are desperate to exit

    for obvious reasons....which if are NOT Obvious to you yet....please go through Jaypee Forums carefully...

    Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • If he is Buying RTM unit whats wrong with that ? Yes Delay has dampened Jaypee big time , but still the end product is far better then other Ghaziabadi type builders .

    I dont see any issue in buying RTM property in Jaypee .
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a flat in Jaypee Wishtown last March (2015).


    The structure was complete. Finishing was pending and NGT objection was headlines. I gambled on the NGT clearance. Of course, I was not in a hurry as there was no urgency of occupation for me. I forecasted a great increase in capital value 10 years down the line when Wishtown would rival Sectors 44 and 15A for supremacy.


    Fortunately, the NGT clearance came early. I was offered possession in December as OC had been issued. January I paid the final amount. In April 2016, the prop was registered and handed over to me with a letter mentioning the OC.


    There were minor issues but FMG have been very co-operative and supportive. They attend to these issues willingly and promptly. The security is as tight as it always has been.


    I am happy that I chose to buy.


    Of course, I am unlikely to get any of the penalty for delayed delivery and I did buy at a premium above the initial rates.


    There are several families living in the block. Now I am waiting for a sufficient large number to move in and form a RWA.
    CommentQuote