Hope springs eternal
    Hope never dies :-)

Comment

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

There is enough ground action to balance that
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

I also visited PH2 yesterday just like that, PH2 half tower is ready and JP site engineer confirmed water testing has started and top two floors are done. The other half exterior paint has started and in a month or so it will also be in handover stage... He mentioned that many people like me are coming and checking their flats but hesitant to make the first move. But he was confident that in 2 months if somebody wants they can finish and handover. And experience is first takes time but after than 10 more come quickly.

PH2 compound has now lighting also done, they were putting lights on staircase.. you will not believe the ones which you find in old govt houses or ships, pretty protective glass in steel cage :-).

Experience Kone lift and it reached 7th floor in quite less time.. half of what existing ATS Village lifts take. Club is coming up good but another 8-9 months..they have put another set of gates on the road towards Augusta Homes..

Comment

Jaypee greens website is down
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
            I also visited PH2 yesterday just like that, PH2 half tower is ready and JP site engineer confirmed water testing has started and top two floors are done. The other half exterior paint has started and in a month or so it will also be in handover stage... He mentioned that many people like me are coming and checking their flats but hesitant to make the first move. But he was confident that in 2 months if somebody wants they can finish and handover. And experience is first takes time but after than 10 more come quickly.

PH2 compound has now lighting also done, they were putting lights on staircase.. you will not believe the ones which you find in old govt houses or ships, pretty protective glass in steel cage :-).

Experience Kone lift and it reached 7th floor in quite less time.. half of what existing ATS Village lifts take. Club is coming up good but another 8-9 months..they have put another set of gates on the road towards Augusta Homes..
            Im sure there is no doubt in anyones mind regarding the quality that jp produces.

Other builders such as ats are a poor second or worse

Comment

Yes this is the good time to buy property in noida as the RBI decided to cut the interest rate and that increases the property buyers as well as the Government allocated more funds for housing projects which leads to increase the real estate firm in city and more NRI will invest on real estate always which everything leads to the good time to purchase apartments or flats in noida

Comment

Originally posted by aksharas View Post
                Yes this is the good time to buy property in noida as the RBI decided to cut the interest rate and that increases the property buyers as well as the Government allocated more funds for housing projects which leads to increase the real estate firm in city and more NRI will invest on real estate always which everything leads to the good time to purchase apartments or flats in noida
                I would disagree. If you compare the 20 year moving average of RBI governed interest rates with 20 year moving average of BSE Sensex (for the same period) and combine it with the fact that central home secretaries are having a difficult time working with state level home secretaries (specifically UP), you will quickly realize that what you mention is not totally accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyGonza View Post
                  I would disagree. If you compare the 20 year moving average of RBI governed interest rates with 20 year moving average of BSE Sensex (for the same period) and combine it with the fact that central home secretaries are having a difficult time working with state level home secretaries (specifically UP), you will quickly realize that what you mention is not totally accurate.
                  Appreciate if you could elaborate with some specific facts to understand better

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                    Appreciate if you could elaborate with some specific facts to understand better
                    Oh my comments were meant as a joke. I used some arbitrary terms just the way original poster had used some arbitrary terms in his/her post. My post was as non-sensical (if there is a word like that) as the original post

Comment

:-) oh my god.. i was like what the hell this means!!

Originally posted by AnthonyGonza View Post
                      Oh my comments were meant as a joke. I used some arbitrary terms just the way original poster had used some arbitrary terms in his/her post. My post was as non-sensical (if there is a word like that) as the original post

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X