What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • knight court : No balcony at the back

Just noticed that knight court does not have balcony at the back though there are only two flats per floor ...very stange

Also te front balcony will not receive sunlight as they ae north facing

Dinesh/Senior folks ur comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    Just noticed that knight court does not have balcony at the back though there are only two flats per floor ...very stange

well not strange ..the name is actually NIGHT court, so there you go.....

PS- good point raised
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    yes, boomerang membershit

lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    membership , i mean

Abhinav - didnt quite catch the question, are you saying - can you buy this in resale:

If yes then: No point at this stage, just buy direct from Jaypee. As Jaypee will take whatever is the prevelant rate at the time of buying the membership, irrespective of buying direct or resale

Buying indirect (or resale) membership makes sense only once Jaypee STOPS giving easy membership or there is a few years waiting list that will happen ultimately. (Not a like-to-like comparision but Delhi Golf Course has a 30-40 year waiting list and Noida Golf Club now has a 5-7 year waiting list, I am told now Jaypee had last offered GN membership close to 18 - 21 lacs which is also closed (though I cant confirm this).

Net net - once Jaypee stops or makes a long waiting list will people want to buy indirect - note even then besides what you give to the member selling his membership, Jaypee will charge in FULL the prevelant membership rates. This is my understanding.

If no then let me know your query and I will try and answer

Note at the risk of pushing something, I would recommend future RESIDENTS and END USERS to contemplate Boomerang Membership and a Second Parking sooner or later. If you do decide to LIVE here, without both - your life here would be quite incomplete. Talk to your CRM reps and brokers to get an idea of costs and availability
    CommentQuote

If you are contemplating Knight Court do go through the Knight Court vs Kalypso court thread - I had put in a nice comparision between the two

No balcony at the back - well the one reason I can think of if either the rear side opens to Kube (another very tall apartment block) or will have some rear village views

In anycase - Jaypee as a design philosophy is not very high on balconies. PC has very thin balconies, Kalypso has only one balcony etc

Sunlight - you will get light everywhere - I think you mean DIRECT sunlight. See Knight has various orientations

Out of 8 towers - 4 are on the N-S axis facing E in the front and W in the rear - you will get good light in the morning

2 are NE/SW axis facing SE and NW in the front and back - you will get good light in the morning - though not the best light (south) in the wet areas

2 are E/W axis facing N and S in the front and back - both good light in the morning and good light in the afternoon in the wet areas (S facing)

What are you thinking in Knight Court - post it in the Knight thread - I'll try and give some opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

I wish i had money to buy GC Side projects.. its awesome man... I am in love with JP.. It rocks..
    Atleast I wish to buy Boomrang/GC membership by next year..

Pawan Bro - without leveraging yourself overly - do try and get in. I do think it will be a good place to live. There are a few 2 BHK GC facing options in Kalypso or Partial GC facing units in Pavilion that may not be hugely expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    If you are contemplating Knight Court do go through the Knight Court vs Kalypso court thread - I had put in a nice comparision between the two

No balcony at the back - well the one reason I can think of if either the rear side opens to Kube (another very tall apartment block) or will have some rear village views

In anycase - Jaypee as a design philosophy is not very high on balconies. PC has very thin balconies, Kalypso has only one balcony etc

Sunlight - you will get light everywhere - I think you mean DIRECT sunlight. See Knight has various orientations

Out of 8 towers - 4 are on the N-S axis facing E in the front and W in the rear - you will get good light in the morning

2 are NE/SW axis facing SE and NW in the front and back - you will get good light in the morning - though not the best light (south) in the wet areas

2 are E/W axis facing N and S in the front and back - both good light in the morning and good light in the afternoon in the wet areas (S facing)

What are you thinking in Knight Court - post it in the Knight thread - I'll try and give some opinion

Thanks Dinesh ...

Which among the 8 towers will be the best fo sunlight morining and evening ..if u can give me towe wise analysis as my mom needs sunlight so have to take care that ....
    CommentQuote
  • 8 tower comparision will take long sorry - however Tower 4 is the best tower both for views and sunlight
    CommentQuote
    8 tower comparision will take long sorry - however Tower 4 is the best tower both for views and sunlight

I think tower 1 will receive maximum snlight as sun moves from east to south and then sets in west ...what do u say ??
    CommentQuote
  • Corner units are all 4bhk's.. and face both ways so you will get sunlight most of the time...

agar shortlist kia hi hai to you can actually go and see... construction is at upper basement level... saara views and sunlight ka idea ho jayegaa... Highly recommended if you are thinking of buying it.
    CommentQuote
    I think tower 1 will receive maximum snlight as sun moves from east to south and then sets in west ...what do u say ??

Yes sorry my bad - Tower 1 will get good light but poor views, Tower 4 will get reasonable light but best views

Upto you to choose

ps - how much is Knight Court being offered to u these days (BSP) ?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are thinking of 4bhk, In tower 4, 3 bedrooms will get sunlight in the morning as orientation for these is same as Tower 1... but not in the balcony...

Also in a 3bhk- Only 5th, 9th, 13th and 16th floors have balcony in the bedroom.. for all others bedroom balcony is part of the bedroom... and size of drawing room balcony is different for different units.. Check carefully if your need is specific.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    If you are thinking of 4bhk, In tower 4, 3 bedrooms will get sunlight in the morning as orientation for these is same as Tower 1... but not in the balcony...

Also in a 3bhk- Only 5th, 9th, 13th and 16th floors have balcony in the bedroom.. for all others bedroom balcony is part of the bedroom... and size of drawing room balcony is different for different units.. Check carefully if your need is specific.

good advice Raman bro
    CommentQuote
    good advice Raman bro

thanks.. Studied this project carefully sometime back... in fact was even thing of buying it... Rates should be around 7-7.2k for a 3bhk and 7.6k+ for nice view 4bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    If you are thinking of 4bhk, In tower 4, 3 bedrooms will get sunlight in the morning as orientation for these is same as Tower 1... but not in the balcony...

Thanks Raman bang on ....I thought but due to sunlight issue have dropped the idea ..also bedroom balcony is too small to stand even .....
    CommentQuote