What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Discussions on Banned members is not allowed . If anybody has any issues with banning of a particular member, PM me .

Sorry Manoj, my mistake as I brought this up first. I was not aware of the rules but it is quite an obvious one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Sorry Manoj, my mistake as I brought this up first. I was not aware of the rules but it is quite an obvious one.

Never mind, its just that such posts attract a series of Off Topic posts and the regular discussions goes for a toss .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    may i know what is the lucrative price we are getting in wishtown? And based on what calculation you can take this risk?

The prices are not at a point where the risk to reward ratio is good. At this point it is a blind jump.

You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

Look out for the following -
    Kasa , KBA , KPA , may be Kosmos , Klassic any project where structure is complete for all towers and if get a unit all inclusive at approx 4000.

Any plot in KP1 / 2 if you are looking for end use and if can get a deal at 45k or less all inclusive.

You need to look out for these distress deals wherin old investor wants to exit out at any cost may be because he needs money or his priorities have changed over the time or he is now frustrated due to delays and has no hope.
    CommentQuote
  • boomerang club

guys I was at jaypee noida today and saw a boomerang club resale happening at 6.70 lacs all inclusive. When asked I was told till June end all flats and memberships can be sold at a flat rate of rs 25000 so it was exciting to see desperate deals happening even for boomerang clubs.

Does any one here heard same? If any one wants to sell theirs, I am ready to discuss. Pls send me a private message asap, we have 4 days to do so.

QUOTE=bhuwan;1487175]You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

Kasa , KBA , KPA , may be Kosmos , Klassic any project where structure is complete for all towers and if get a unit all inclusive at approx 4000.

Any plot in KP1 / 2 if you are looking for end use and if can get a deal at 45k or less all inclusive.

You need to look out for these distress deals wherin old investor wants to exit out at any cost may be because he needs money or his priorities have changed over the time or he is now frustrated due to delays and has no hope.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates for boomerang residence??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

Klassic RTM all inclusive 4000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    Klassic RTM all inclusive 4000

Hey FTDFTD,

Even I was expecting 4000 klassic RTm but it seems the sellers are unnecessarily inflating the price by asking for price as ridiculous as 4300 to 4900 for 1520 sqft Klassic A7-A10 units.
    I mean is it for real or are these people dreaming in utopia ???
    These adamant a**holes have lost touch of reality I guess !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingh2083
    Hey FTDFTD,

Even I was expecting 4000 klassic RTm but it seems the sellers are unnecessarily inflating the price by asking for price as ridiculous as 4300 to 4900 for 1520 sqft Klassic A7-A10 units.

Try for affordable housing schemes..
    CommentQuote
  • JP

may invoke SDR: SBI official
    By PTI | 1 Jul, 2016, 15:18 hrs IST
    Whatsapp
    Facebook
    Twitter
    gplus
    email
    VIEW IN APP

The official added the Joint Lenders' Forum (JLF) will be meeting soon to take a call on invoking the conditions of SDR, which involves banks taking majority control of the company.
    MUMBAI: Amid reports that lenders may take majority control of the debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates, a senior SBI official today said it has classified the account as an NPA and lenders will soon meet to take a call on invoking Strategic Debt Restructuring (SDR) provisions.

"Jaypee became a non-performing asset (NPA) some time back," the senior official said, adding the country's largest lender has an exposure of Rs 7,000 crore to the account.

The official added the Joint Lenders' Forum (JLF) will be meeting soon to take a call on invoking the conditions of SDR, which involves banks taking majority control of the company.
    Get unlimited 2G/3G/4G free mobile internet
    Ad TaskBucks

The comments come amid a news reports that the JLF, led by private sector lender ICICI Bank has decided to convert its debt into majority ownership under the SDR route.

The lenders have also reportedly decided to invoke the provisions at a meeting on Tuesday after uncertainties over a Rs 15,900 crore deal in which Aditya Birla Group company Ultratech Cement was to take over JP's cement assets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dontdream

I guess you suck at bargaining or have shitload of money lying around, that you never heard about "bargaining"
    CommentQuote
    Hey FTDFTD,

I did a lot of homework on Klassic and found that many owners are ready at 4000 all inclusive though all 1170 sqft.
    Though I finalised pavilion court due to a fantastic deal.
    I am sure those flats are still waiting for client.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dontdream

Klassic and kosmos are really affordable project, good value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forest
    With JP becoming a NPA, you might get even more fantastic deals.

Even after NPA, I will be happy for my investment that is for 10 years.
    You don't know what's fantastic deal.
    CommentQuote
    I guess you suck at bargaining or have shitload of money lying around, that you never heard about "bargaining"

You may PM to me, still I know few owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    I did a lot of homework on Klassic and found that many owners are ready at 4000 all inclusive though all 1170 sqft.
    Though I finalised pavilion court due to a fantastic deal.
    I am sure those flats are still waiting for client.

Try for samajwadi awas yojana. RTM with registered property in klassic/kosmos won't be less than 4700 (all inclusive).
    CommentQuote