Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Yes yes - when builder is offering possession on a ready flat it is a trick and otherwise you lament him for not focussing on delivery.

    ps - Yash - I think you are really doing fine work. Seeing KC over last few months - I doubt it will be handed over before end 2016 and there is this issue of poor interior material choices

    Are you guys going to the national consumer court as a group - last we spoke there was some inclination to do so
    We have asked for a meeting with Manoj Gaur and Shri JP Gaur himself next week to sort things ammicably as a last resort... Will plan accordingly..

    Seriously surprised by the laws here when a pick-pocketer who steals/robs gets bashing from crowd when cought and FIR launched immediately on complaint when stake is hardly 5-10K...
    But unfortulately a big expensive legal process which runs for years for these deep pockets crooks where stake is peoples life time savings and much more....
    Its next to impossible for an individual to take the fight against these sharks but fortunately we have 100+ like minded people in KGT... who united to take on with them....

    Its high time now to teach them the flovour of their own medicine....

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423967005276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2253026

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Sunday times of india front page..

        Jp jaag gaya soke

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by t_yash View Post
          We have asked for a meeting with Manoj Gaur and Shri JP Gaur himself next week to sort things ammicably as a last resort... Will plan accordingly..

          Seriously surprised by the laws here when a pick-pocketer who steals/robs gets bashing from crowd when cought and FIR launched immediately on complaint when stake is hardly 5-10K...
          But unfortulately a big expensive legal process which runs for years for these deep pockets crooks where stake is peoples life time savings and much more....
          Its next to impossible for an individual to take the fight against these sharks but fortunately we have 100+ like minded people in KGT... who united to take on with them....

          Its high time now to teach them the flovour of their own medicine....

          Good going Yash....We, from Orchards, are also warming upto this....getting ourselves ready and working to enhance the group strength. For us also, this was a real disappointment meeting Sachin Gaur...just stories to talk.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Yash - guys - if you can - get hold of JP Gaur. I am telling you

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              What will meetings do . they have issues with cash flow and wishtown like kingfisher has now more costs ahead but little revenue . the ad is an attempt to make some sales. So unless they get more money construction will stay at trickle down speed as today. A better idea may be owners form groups and take over finishing work as proposed by knights court guys else wait for another 5

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Jaypee Greens - Noida

                Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
                [attach]60946[/attach]


                Good that Atleast they are worried and finally focusing on improving perception

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by vishtown View Post
                  What will meetings do . they have issues with cash flow and wishtown like kingfisher has now more costs ahead but little revenue . the ad is an attempt to make some sales. So unless they get more money construction will stay at trickle down speed as today. A better idea may be owners form groups and take over finishing work as proposed by knights court guys else wait for another 5
                  Incorrect statement

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Meeting with JP Gaur himself could be helpful. Heard from someone that he has himself started taking control of the situation as his sons have really screwed up his name. Not sure how much the old man can run at his age.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by Vicky2009 View Post
                      Meeting with JP Gaur himself could be helpful. Heard from someone that he has himself started taking control of the situation as his sons have really screwed up his name. Not sure how much the old man can run at his age.
                      Agree. The elder Gaur is perhaps the only one who is bothered about the company's reputation. He might be willing to do something. IF we're actually able to meet and talk to him....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X