What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by forest
    Samajwadi awas will be maintained by a builder that is not bankrupt. I would expect prices there to be higher than in JP LIG projects.

Who cares when property is RTM and registry is done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Try for samajwadi awas yojana. RTM with registered property in klassic/kosmos won't be less than 4700 (all inclusive).

There are many flats available at 4000 RTM at Klassic. I have seen myself.
    Why people are in denial mode. I feel happy for buyers for such a good offers.

And this is good to make society inhabited. People are moving really fast in Klassic kosmos.

Klassic A7-10 has 50 families approx, and finishing work is in pace for similar numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    I did a lot of homework on Klassic and found that many owners are ready at 4000 all inclusive though all 1170 sqft.
    Though I finalised pavilion court due to a fantastic deal.
    I am sure those flats are still waiting for client.

Can you share the fantastic deal in Pavilion Court? When did u buy and what rate? Golf course facing or non facing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forest
    There are far more sellers than buyers all over noida. The situation in JP is exacerbated by the fact that lots of investors are stuck and the fact that the future of the group is in extreme jeopardy. Sellers can quote any price, but unless the buyer has been taken in by the hype and doesn't know how to negotiate even in a situation where he holds all the aces, deals will only happen at extreme distress levels. In any case, most buyers will not share the distressed levels they bought at as that will devalue their own property. So, someone who bought at 4500 might claim he paid 6000 in a public forum.

I never understood this mentality of ppl
    Bhai rahne ke liye ghar chahiye ek apni suitable & secured location mein . Rate 3000 /SQFT ho ya 6000/SQFT ho kya farak girta hai

If ppl don't share such information honestly which can benefit others then purpose of such forums get defeated

, ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kristalkiddo
    Jaiprakash Associates may lose control of firm to lenders: The Hindu - Mobile edition. What will be impact of this news on incomplete projects ? Will banks honour the commitments made by Gaur family?

The banks will be interested in getting their money back. They will try to find a buyer for each projects of the JP and liquidate as much as possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Can you share the fantastic deal in Pavilion Court? When did u buy and what rate? Golf course facing or non facing

, partial golf facing. 5 month ago.super distress sale.
    But it's not a yardstick.
    Market costs are 6000-7500 based on location views and floors.

Will PM you.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    partial golf facing. 5 month ago.

And I took it for end use, whether price will increase or not . I don't care. I like peaceful place and which will be peaceful for next 10 years,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro
    I never understood this mentality of ppl
    Bhai rahne ke liye ghar chahiye ek apni suitable & secured location mein . Rate 3000 /SQFT ho ya 6000/SQFT ho kya farak girta hai

If ppl don't share such information honestly which can benefit others then purpose of such forums get defeated

, ...

Agreed, why and to whom show off. It's torun to help ourself with helping others.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Mr Deepak,

Happy to hear about your experience and looks like that staying in Wish Town feels good and marching slowly to great. How do you find the quality of construction, materials used and maintenance of premises?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I do.

I am happy with my decision to buy this flat.

Yes, we are happy with the quality and responsiveness of the maintenance staff to our needs.

Yes, we would have been happier to have brand new A/Cs installed to replace the ones that were installed sometime back, though unused. We are not entirely happy with the lights installed. We would have preferred LED lights but then that was never discussed with them at the time of purchase. We would also preferably want better sliding windows, but the same rule applies.

We are not experts on materials used and maybe later we shall find something not to our liking but for the time being we have no complaints.

Again I am glad that we chose this flat. If we had more money to spare, we would have gone with a 4BHK apartment but can not find fault with JP for that.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee’s real estate business faces pressure from lenders, buyers

The real estate division of the Jaypee Group, part of Jaiprakash Associates, has been unsuccessful in its bid to monetize land and other assets, and in finding partners for stalled projects

Jaypee’s real estate business faces pressure from lenders, buyers - Livemint
    CommentQuote
  • As recievedhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78315
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Exactly on expected lines. I had posted earlier that NCRDC gives a favourable judgement and then the builder goes to SC, hires a high profile lawyer and manages a stay and gets time and additional concessions. The buyers are only sufferers.
    CommentQuote