What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    but do you have any idea how Indian judiciary system works?

I have perfect idea. But do you have any idea? If i have a petition where property & assets and fraud worth 1000s of crores are involved. I don't have to go to any small courts. I can directly approach for petition in SC. I can bypass High Court and Local Court.

That is why I advised to constitute a large association of Home buyers so that their common prayer can be clubbed together.
    boomer;

You are right. SC is not a temple of truth. But its the best chance for justice for JP victims. SC put Sahara under the bus to protect their investors. SC can act to protect 35000 home buyers of JP. Its a hope. And its a chance worth taking. And JP victims have no other option.
    CommentQuote

• in video WT looks like deserted place/no man's land
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: The two percentage point increase in stamp duty, announced earlier this year but kept in abeyance, is likely to come into effect any day next week. Its immediate impact will be on homebuyers who booked flats years ago but have just started getting possession after the resolution of the ecological quandary around the demarcation of a buffer zone around the Okhla bird sanctuary.

Read more at:

Noida stamp duty set to be hiked next week - Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    1 Hr long episode discussing Jaypee with 3 lawyers and legal options. A must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGnUVEkMoc

Bro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly
    CommentQuote
  • Very god
    CommentQuote
  • From very reliable sources inside Jaypee, I got the news that Jaypee has received the money and would start construction/tenders by late aug/ early Sept
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    From very reliable sources inside Jaypee, I got the news that Jaypee has received the money and would start construction/tenders by late aug/ early Sept

This is very good news ! Any idea when will Jaypee be sharing tower wise completion date update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly

Hellow Mr Dinesh, I followed this thread recently and understand you are a Sr member and in fact living in Wishtown and have good knowledge about the project and builder. I have booked a unit in Klassic B4 tower , currently I'm living in Mumbai...............If possible, Can you Pl provide your valuable opinions with regards to progress in klaasic , whethr work is in progress or not. Jaypee says possession by Dec 16.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Does it mean construction has been totally stopped until now ? From where will they suddenly receive the money ?

construction is barely happening right now, they will receive money by monetising yamuna exy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitanand.1975
    This is very good news ! Any idea when will Jaypee be sharing tower wise completion date update.

have patience and wait for results of this news first by aug end/sept and then look for completion dates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    SC is not some court of truth which delivers salvation. I have heard from ex-SC judges on reality of corruption.
    For the right price in Jayalalilatha disproportionate assets case, the HC judge forgot basic arithmetic.

Noone here is tracking case of JP FDs in CLB. See how many many extensions they are getting.

Besides dont get excited about any asset sales. They will be going to bank lenders and not wishtown investees.

Govt you can choose and it could improve but SC you can't. SC/HC gives comments for Govt that if Govt wud clean Ganga in 200 years but never says any word how many years they will take to clean themselves? 2000 years?

Not sure if mine or your comments are also some contempt of court?
    CommentQuote
    Height of hypocrisy! By the way, I was offered distress deal for 5100 , but wasnt interested, so didn't negotiate . The property is still not sold and I am sure the guy will come down a more if anyone is serious about buying.

Deals are available even in 4800, with a unit with no view, no sunlight.One should never consider that as benchmark. Good units with full golf view are not available less than 6000.
    CommentQuote
    Friend, that was a golf course facing unit. Someone can ask for 60000 as well. That doesn't mean deals will be done at that price.

In my opinion, this builder shouldn't be touched with a barge pole, but it is your money. You are free to do what you want with it.

5100 all inclusive, full golf view above 7 floor is indeed useful for us. Kindly PM me details of this unit, I would like to burn some money on this unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypees financial position is improving. A vendor with dues told me this but cant reveal more.
    So this is concuring with RamanT's information.
    CommentQuote
  • the chaiwalla across jaypee's office told me that manoj gaur has bought a new iphone!!! looks like wishtown will get completed after all!!!
    CommentQuote