Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by deser7rosebut do you have any idea how Indian judiciary system works?
I have perfect idea. But do you have any idea? If i have a petition where property & assets and fraud worth 1000s of crores are involved. I don't have to go to any small courts. I can directly approach for petition in SC. I can bypass High Court and Local Court.
That is why I advised to constitute a large association of Home buyers so that their common prayer can be clubbed together.
You are right. SC is not a temple of truth. But its the best chance for justice for JP victims. SC put Sahara under the bus to protect their investors. SC can act to protect 35000 home buyers of JP. Its a hope. And its a chance worth taking. And JP victims have no other option.CommentQuote4Flag
- NOIDA: The two percentage point increase in stamp duty, announced earlier this year but kept in abeyance, is likely to come into effect any day next week. Its immediate impact will be on homebuyers who booked flats years ago but have just started getting possession after the resolution of the ecological quandary around the demarcation of a buffer zone around the Okhla bird sanctuary.
Read more at:
Noida stamp duty set to be hiked next week - Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Very godCommentQuote0Flag
- From very reliable sources inside Jaypee, I got the news that Jaypee has received the money and would start construction/tenders by late aug/ early SeptCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RamanTFrom very reliable sources inside Jaypee, I got the news that Jaypee has received the money and would start construction/tenders by late aug/ early Sept
This is very good news ! Any idea when will Jaypee be sharing tower wise completion date update.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysBro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly
Hellow Mr Dinesh, I followed this thread recently and understand you are a Sr member and in fact living in Wishtown and have good knowledge about the project and builder. I have booked a unit in Klassic B4 tower , currently I'm living in Mumbai...............If possible, Can you Pl provide your valuable opinions with regards to progress in klaasic , whethr work is in progress or not. Jaypee says possession by Dec 16.CommentQuote1Flag
construction is barely happening right now, they will receive money by monetising yamuna exyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amitanand.1975This is very good news ! Any idea when will Jaypee be sharing tower wise completion date update.
have patience and wait for results of this news first by aug end/sept and then look for completion datesCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by boomerSC is not some court of truth which delivers salvation. I have heard from ex-SC judges on reality of corruption.
For the right price in Jayalalilatha disproportionate assets case, the HC judge forgot basic arithmetic.
Noone here is tracking case of JP FDs in CLB. See how many many extensions they are getting.
Besides dont get excited about any asset sales. They will be going to bank lenders and not wishtown investees.
Govt you can choose and it could improve but SC you can't. SC/HC gives comments for Govt that if Govt wud clean Ganga in 200 years but never says any word how many years they will take to clean themselves? 2000 years?
Not sure if mine or your comments are also some contempt of court?CommentQuote0Flag
Deals are available even in 4800, with a unit with no view, no sunlight.One should never consider that as benchmark. Good units with full golf view are not available less than 6000.CommentQuote0Flag
In my opinion, this builder shouldn't be touched with a barge pole, but it is your money. You are free to do what you want with it.
5100 all inclusive, full golf view above 7 floor is indeed useful for us. Kindly PM me details of this unit, I would like to burn some money on this unit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypees financial position is improving. A vendor with dues told me this but cant reveal more.
So this is concuring with RamanT's information.CommentQuote0Flag
- the chaiwalla across jaypee's office told me that manoj gaur has bought a new iphone!!! looks like wishtown will get completed after all!!!CommentQuote1Flag