What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    the chaiwalla across jaypee's office told me that manoj gaur has bought a new iphone!!! looks like wishtown will get completed after all!!!

What's the aim of a such a frivolous post? Old timers on thread know me and my views. If i am saying something positive then it's authentic. If someone is jealous that i am not sharing names then it's because I am maintaining confidentiality. I have no agenda.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea about the exact location of Metro station at Sector-137 Noida.

How far it will be from Jaypee KOSMOS ?
    CommentQuote
  • Opp paramount floraville .
    Just 2 km. Near 136 nala.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friend, those who are owed money, services, flats, etc. have no choice but to hope that the group's financial position improves, but the cash cannot appear from thin air.

Refer to this post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/3268-jaypee-greens-wishtown-noida/page636?t=3562&page=636
    So wait a month and a half and see any changes on ground. Its now or never moment.
    CommentQuote
    Friend, if dues have been paid to one of the parties, it just mead that cash is not available to use for anything else now. It doesn't necessarily mean JP cashflows. are better. The person who made the post you referred to is claiming the money will come from expressway monetisation, but that hasn't happened yet. Many people have spread many rumors about this project , which ultimately proved to be false. Why do yay want to join the list ?

Where is 5100 deal, golf view.?.
    No response, probably you are another Basher, joined to malign Jp..
    CommentQuote
    Height of hypocrisy! By the way, I was offered distress deal for 5100 , but wasnt interested, so didn't negotiate . The property is still not sold and I am sure the guy will come down a more if anyone is serious about buying.

Please dont be fooled by these broker tactics of calling distress deals.. 5100 will be the BSP for a village facing flat. Nothing distres about it

If yo want a pure gold facing flat (not partial golf facing), shell out nothing less than 7000 All inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    the chaiwalla across jaypee's office told me that manoj gaur has bought a new iphone!!! looks like wishtown will get completed after all!!!

Gaur sahab NE woh IPhone chaiwale ki beti ki shadi main dene ke liye liya hai.
    Itte dealers jo chaa jo pilayee.
    Ye bhi kaha hai chaiwale ko ki bhai jisko batayaoge uski beti ki shadi main bhi doonga magar who BPL hona chahiye.:D
    CommentQuote
  • I am invested in JP and I care about them being able to monetize assets for completing construction. However I don't get why everyone is ganging up against Fido for stating the obvious - unless JP is able to prove monetisation on paper all these reports of "improved financial situation" are rumours even if Gaur is saying em let alone a few boarders. No disrespect intended but such kind of things have been said in the past and nothing has come out of them. So let's not bash the basher for simply telling the current state and truth about the gutters all around.
    Peace
    CommentQuote
  • Great observations you have.
    and my case was same, I finalised a so called distress sale, in a good view tower, deal was almost done, i was happy, posted by bang bang and suddenly broker disappeared, and imposing another bad unit to me, so I correct my post, its improvisation, though my friend bought that unit.
    Still my search is ON, and would like to go for a devalued project.
    Indeed Golf view with 5100AI >7 floor is a jackpot.

Help us and enlighten
    CommentQuote
  • In a Wishtown forum, I expect following:

Investors
    Prospectives.
    Brokers dealing with Jaypee
    Brokers hate jaypee
    Bashers
    casuals: aayaram/Gayaram, they just read, Last year I was one of them :)

Apart from these, who has spare time to do social services at forums, so accept proudly.

Originally Posted by anantv
    I am invested in JP and I care about them being able to monetize assets for completing construction. However I don't get why everyone is ganging up against Fido for stating the obvious - unless JP is able to prove monetisation on paper all these reports of "improved financial situation" are rumours even if Gaur is saying em let alone a few boarders. No disrespect intended but such kind of things have been said in the past and nothing has come out of them. So let's not bash the basher for simply telling the current state and truth about the gutters all around.
    Peace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly

Sent Jaypee an email requesting status of OC on 22nd. No reply yet. Dinesh Bhai what is the source of the news?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Need some clarification on the below mentioned query:
    I have a flat in KM33. A few months back received letter from JP to get the flat registered which I have not done till now. I plan to register but after a few months.

Need to know:
    1.Can the builder charge penalty from me for not registering
    2.Are there any legal hassles if I register after some time.

Request guidance from members...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_joshi
    Hi,
    Need some clarification on the below mentioned query:
    I have a flat in KM33. A few months back received letter from JP to get the flat registered which I have not done till now. I plan to register but after a few months.

Need to know:
    1.Can the builder charge penalty from me for not registering
    2.Are there any legal hassles if I register after some time.

Request guidance from members...

Yes, penalty is there,
    CommentQuote
  • For possession, you need registry. If JP offers you possession, you have to take it (by completing Registry etc), otherwise face penalty. Am i correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Pav court full golf facing (RTM): 7-7.5k
    Kalypso court full golf facing (RTM): 8.5-9K

These are all inclusive price.
    CommentQuote