Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

On a lighter Note.....Jaypee sponsored punjab team lost the finals of the Indian Hockey League to Ranchi.
    Pata Nahi kab Kismat badlegi

Comment

KM 28 new date of possession is second quarter 2015 . Their commitment
      was this month initially .

Comment

Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
        KM 28 new date of possession is second quarter 2015 . Their commitment
        was this month initially .
        Atleast 4-6 months from the looks of it - 29 looks quite advanced though

Comment

Metro Soil testing in front of nirman sadan was finished today, samples sent and the site has been cleared.
          "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Good work continues all around wishtown. Its been 3 months with an increased construction pace.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
              Good work continues all around wishtown. Its been 3 months with an increased construction pace.
              Agreed but some pockets continue to languish. Eg, Orchards, Kube are the 2 projects I know of. There may be more.

Jaypee has sold these 2 projects with full page ads of L&T construction partner and if L&T is not there it is a big setback.

I see the great potential of WT but am not happy to have invested in WT.

Comment

I am also invested in orchards, and jaypee was always for end time users , not for punters.
                Everbody knew that they are notorious for delays, but those who can wait, will be heavily rewarded.
                On the other side, i am so happy that i invested in wishtown, everymorning when i see these amazing views from my windows.
                Wishtown is for end users / long term investors, not for punters.
                If you can wait , the properties here will beat their competitors without a doubt

Comment

Abhinav bro - have u noticed further development around Kalypso - getting quite excited frankly

Comment

Yes,dinesh. There is constant progress.
                    I keep an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                      I am also invested in orchards, and jaypee was always for end time users , not for punters.
                      Everbody knew that they are notorious for delays, but those who can wait, will be heavily rewarded.
                      On the other side, i am so happy that i invested in wishtown, everymorning when i see these amazing views from my windows.
                      Wishtown is for end users / long term investors, not for punters.
                      If you can wait , the properties here will beat their competitors without a doubt
                      I agree somewhat but not totally. They should've and could've done better is my assessment. I had bought oc for self use but the waiting cannot be endless as the commitment was for end 15 handover but looks like it will easily stretch into 18 which is a 3 year delay. This is terrible for an end user.
                      However i have seen what jp can do when they put their mind to it. I happened to visit f1 track 90 days prior to the 1st race and i felt there is not way they can complete this and the event will be a disaster but the truth is totally different. Honestly my decision to buy into oc was influenced by this event.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X