What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Pav court full golf facing (RTM): 7-7.5k
    Kalypso court full golf facing (RTM): 8.5-9K

These are all inclusive price.

Correct,
    Non golf units 5000-5500 all inclusive.

Rates also depends on initial login cost, many investors had login of 3200-3500 in 2010, for them 500-5500 is a comfort zone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    Correct,
    Non golf units 5000-5500 all inclusive.

Rates also depends on initial login cost, many investors had login of 3200-3500 in 2010, for them 500-5500 is a comfort zone.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=78692

And this is the reason why golf units are expensive,
    Photo courtesy senior forum members
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • PK Gandhi back again
    CommentQuote
  • There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

This has been happening for many months now and earlier repair attempts are failing.

Can somebody please enlightened what can be done on legal front if Jaypee does not resolve this issue?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Sent Jaypee an email requesting status of OC on 22nd. No reply yet. Dinesh Bhai what is the source of the news?

Another guy (construction) from Jaypee told me this today. Wait a bit, should know for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    In the post you made this month, you claimed you had bought 5 months ago, and after I caught you trying to mislead people about the price, you are claiming the deal fell through.

If you are going to try to fool people, at least keep your story consistent.

Hope the moderators realise the difference between "improvisation" and brokers and investors misleading people.

You are too vela.
    It's written already, my friend bought it, he will shift in March.
    I am still searching, but will buy only and ONLY pavilion court, will keep you informed with sweets and laddoos

I have seen another good unit, will buy that for sure.
    This project is best on expressway, value for money and top of the line ambience.

I have seen almost 50-60% noida projects, but nothing is as good as pavilion court, in terms of cost.
    CommentQuote
    Friends , this is the real financial situation of the group according to the opinion of experts who have access to data about the company's true financial situation. Don't get fooled by brokers and other vested interests trying to mislead you.

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/CpwP1ZmEGHreyY6YVXuujJ/Care-Ratings-downgrades-bank-facilities-of-Jaiprakash-Power.html

But we will invest,
    We will live there.
    We love this sector.
    CommentQuote
    In the post you made this month, you claimed you had bought 5 months ago, and after I caught you trying to mislead people about the price, you are claiming the deal fell through.

If you are going to try to fool people, at least keep your story consistent.

Hope the moderators realise the difference between "improvisation" and brokers and investors misleading people.

And why to mislead, non golf is available in 4800-5300 All inclusive.
    That's a truth, many sellers are there.
    It's no secret.

Secret is where is golf view unit of yours with 5100 AI.???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida1001
    There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

This has been happening for many months now and earlier repair attempts are failing.

Can somebody please enlightened what can be done on legal front if Jaypee does not resolve this issue?

Which project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Which project?

Pavilion court
    CommentQuote
    Pavilion court

Indeed helpful
    Which tower is this?
    CommentQuote
    There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

Problem of seepage can be resolved by builder. They will break the plaster or a few tiles in your flat or flat above yours and fix the leaking joint and then redo the plaster or tiles.

But how do you expect the builder to permanently fix the cracks? They can redo the plaster and POP in patches to hide the problem but once the construction is over, poor construction quality (cement/sand ratio, poor workmanship etc) can't be fixed. Kosmos also has the same problem. Quality of plaster is bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has tried fixing it but it came back again. They are telling some pavilion court towers has this issue, but I haven't heard from other yet.

I am waiting some people will come forward.

Seepage and building cracks are serious issues. If they don't resolve can consumer do something legally? What law covers that kind of serious structural damage issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Consumer courts do deal with cases related to deficiency in quality of service or product. A lawyer who deals with consumer court cases will tell you what evidence and paper work you need to maintain should the need to take the matter to court arise.
    CommentQuote
    Jaypee has tried fixing it but it came back again. They are telling some pavilion court towers has this issue, but I haven't heard from other yet.

I am waiting some people will come forward.

Seepage and building cracks are serious issues. If they don't resolve can consumer do something legally? What law covers that kind of serious structural damage issues?

Is its same in all towers, then shame on Jp.
    Random seepage are common with almost all, but curable.
    CommentQuote