kya time par emi dee- no
    kya hamesha time par tax diya-- no
    kya time par baraat shadi mein pahuchi - no
    kya time par politician speech dene pahuche--- no
    kya time par girlfriend se milne pahuche - no
    kya time par doosre builder ne property dee--- no
    kya aapne hamesha time par jaypee ko installment dee ---- no
    kya time par obama india se gaya-- no

doosre builder delay kare to sab chalta hai, par jaypee ne time par flat nahi diya to chodunga nahi... jaypee hai hai, jaypee murdabad...

seriously ,fight the system and do a self assessment , instead of singling out jaypee.

Ps- Its quite amusing, the people who are so worried about jaypee on this thread are not even invested in jaypee.
    Last edited February 24 2015, 02:19 PM.
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

generally speaking,

ambulance peeche se horn marti hai, side nahi dena, red light jump karna, litter in the public places, paan ki peek/chewing gum thookna, toll tax dene mein rona, tax mein ghapla karna, khud ki emi time par nahi dena, khud hamesha late hona aur doosre ko adjust karne ki ummid karna.
      raste chalti ladkiyon aur doosre ke gf , patni ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhna. CLP mein time par jaypee ko installment nahi dena etc etc....

but, jaypee se flat time par chahiye, bhai ko.

Be the change that you want to see in others- a wise man.
      Last edited February 24 2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
        generally speaking,

ambulance peeche se horn marti hai, side nahi dena, red light jump karna, litter in the public places, paan ki peek/chewing gum thookna, toll tax dene mein rona, tax mein ghapla karna, khud ki emi time par nahi dena, khud hamesha late hona aur doosre ko adjust karne ki ummid karna.
        raste chalti ladkiyon aur doosre ke gf , patni ko ghoor ghoor ke dekhna. CLP mein time par jaypee ko installment nahi dena etc etc....

You have taken the argument to some other direction Abhinav. Will you not agree that Jaypee is in a BIG financial mess? Being optimistic is good but blindfolding yourself and thinking everything will be alright is not. All im saying is that the picture is not rosy. Master plan will have lots of changes and posession will also have to wait. Parsvanath example isnt very different from Jaypee's situation right now boss.

Comment

I see 24 hours work going on in wishtown in 95% of projects at a good pace.
          I come back to my house at 11 pm and i see workers going out and in .

I am not a paranoid. I am not worried at the present condition and the right time to worry was 3 months ago.

Parasmath ka formula 1 track hai? ya expressway? ya power plants?

jaypee group is much bigger than parasnath.
          Think before you compare, and even if you think parasnath is bigger or jaypee is in the biggest mess , why is the construction happening at such a good pace in 95% projects 24 hours?

Jaypee ne sports facility ki land scrap kari bhee nahi, aur bhaishab ne andolan chaloo kar diya , sapne aa rahe hain?
          Last edited February 24 2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

I am eagerly waiting for at least 12 - 16 months to pass and then i will not need to do this community service of trying to put the right picture of wishtown in front of the people as wishtown itself will start to realise its potential and be visible enough.

But, may be even in 2017, some people who are not even invested in wishtown will say.... bhago bhago, there was a snake seen inside a wishtown, there was a scorpion found in a house, or there is a haunted building or gaur junior ka favourite kutta mar gaya, how will it impact wishtown ? hahaha.... koi baat nahi, paapi pet ka saval jo thera , sab kuch karvaega..
            Last edited February 24 2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

whether jaypee powerplants are in loss or jaypee sell its cement factories, for us in wishtown what matters is that construction should be on at a good pace and we should get our flats, and after that if jaypee becomes bankrupt of diwalia, we are okay.

And the ground reality is that the work is going on at a very good pace in 95 % of wishtown. End of the story. No ifs or buts.

Comment

generally speaking,

Orchard specific: delay is now worrying for me. If L&T quits and I believe they have it concerns me. L&T is not the only contractor in India who does good work but they are one of the best and to see them go is unfortunate.

Comment

whether jaypee powerplants are in loss or jaypee sell its cement factories, for us in wishtown what matters is that construction should be on at a good pace and we should get our flats, and after that if jaypee becomes bankrupt of diwalia, we are okay.

And the ground reality is that the work is going on at a very good pace in 95 % of wishtown. End of the story. No ifs or buts.
                  So you mean to say Orchards, Kube, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park, PC tiara, Kasablanca, kristal is only 5% of Jaypee Wishtown? You live there and see work 24 hours? Sir ek do photo kheechna in sites mein (since you like proving people wrong with pictures).

Sure, compared to last year, construction is in a higher gear. But neutral se jaype ki gaadi 1st gear pe hi aayi hai dost. Zaroorat 5th gear ki hai. Why are you so happy with a few hundred labour per project when the need is for thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                    Orchard specific: delay is now worrying for me. If L&T quits and I believe they have it concerns me. L&T is not the only contractor in India who does good work but they are one of the best and to see them go is unfortunate.
                    L&T is not out yet, when its out, we will start to worry and discuss.
                    At the moment, they are saying that the work will gain pace around march end

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                      So you mean to say Orchards, Kube, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park, PC tiara, Kasablanca, kristal is only 5% of Jaypee Wishtown? You live there and see work 24 hours? Sir ek do photo kheechna in sites mein (since you like proving people wrong with pictures).

Sure, compared to last year, construction is in a higher gear. But neutral se jaype ki gaadi 1st gear pe hi aayi hai dost. Zaroorat 5th gear ki hai. Why are you so happy with a few hundred labour per project when the need is for thousands
                      in kensington boulevard, kensington park, kasablanca, kristal work is on, in kube and orchards its not completely stopped.
                      so if 5 % becomes 7.5 % , bhai jeet gaya.
                      mubarak ho
                      bada lagav rakhte ho jaypee ke investors se, jaypee kahi kisi ke paise na mar le, badi chinta hai aapko?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X