Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
    L&T is not out yet, when its out, we will start to worry and discuss.
    At the moment, they are saying that the work will gain pace around march end
    Agreed but they kept saying that for Kube and suddenly one day L&T walked out. If work is to go ahead full steam end of March, why would the contractor dismantle the cranes on the B towers. I have seen them doing it myself from B2, B3, B4 and B5.

Comment

lets wait and watch.
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
        in kensington boulevard, kensington park, kasablanca, kristal work is on, in kube and orchards its not completely stopped.
        so if 5 % becomes 7.5 % , bhai jeet gaya.
        mubarak ho
        bada lagav rakhte ho jaypee ke investors se, jaypee kahi kisi ke paise na mar le, badi chinta hai aapko?
        Aap toh waha rehte ho... toh aisi baat kar rahe ho??? Work is on??? Its not funny Abhinav. Its a really cruel joke for all those who have been waiting for years and years with no hope of posession for another 2-3 years..Apko chinta nahi hogi... You can relax and enjoy your cup of tea with the golf view.. Im a worried one.

Aapko koi lagav nahi hai it seems...
        Lets just end it here. I feel like there is no point arguing. Lets just wait and watch.

Comment

Firsttimebuy - this is for you. Look - the issue with your point of view is that you assume the very worst and reality is indeed something else

The financial situation is bad - sure - but lets quantify this and understand what is bad - simple play maths - they have 2-3 times the assets vs their overall debt - this is not a Kingfisher scenario where there are no hard assets to back up the debt - only thought was that profit from operations will cover everything. And these are not paper assets - these are HARD and LIQUID (fairly) assets. Each example of their assets has recently been sold - be it sports city land, WT land, power banks or cement plants. They have sold 22000 Cr of assets already - this is no joke you will agree.

Now lets not get into speculation like Mr. Jain does (who by the way has still to answer the questions) - you speculate and write that the master plan WILL CHANGE - well has it changed for Greater Noida, or for Aman or for WT so far - for 10-12 years it hasn't - so on what basis are you speculating it will? When I wrote the plan will change - I meant that the less detailed areas will get better/finalised detailing and there might be small layout changes. But in a 1000 + acres campus it is BOUND to happen. Now let me give u an example - what if there was a category 8 earthquake or what if a FAR of 8 is approved or what if your builder is bankrupt - well if you think with a high degree of negativity - anything is possible

Quality - when you say quality is down the drain - you cannot be further from the truth. The structure quality of towers in WT is the best in the business, get a few experiences people to check and compare. Finishing might not be amazing but it is the easiest to rectify - spend a lakh or 2 or 3 and you get all of these minor issues sorted - surely - you are saving way more than that by getting WT cheap

Again - point is you are quick to speculate that this may happen or that may happen - but lets go with a reasonable measure of risk and a reasonable measure of what has happened previously and a reasonable measure of what is happened on the ground and then make assessments. Else it becomes a unpleasant or unrealistic - very speculative discussion

The main issue is Jaypee has done wrong to deliver late, and extend SA - but you have to take the situation in perspective

- ALL builders are delivering late - save a handful
          - Virtually ALL are increasing SA
          - Virtually NONE are delivering with late payment penalty - Jaypee is paying as per promise and in GC side they pay 10 psf pm, perhaps the highest anyone pays
          - Virtually ALL are adding floors and towers and villas - Jaypee hasn't so far

And by saying that I am not saying Jaypee is justified - they are slow and they are delayed - that is their DNA - they have other commitments they will honour first - not saying it is right - but that is well known for years and years. Its simple - add 3 years to Jaypee's commitment - if you accept that fine else come back later. For already invested - either sulk and hv the benefit of paying s-l-o-w-l-y or prepare to fight it out like Yash and others are doing

Plus - there are so many positives - that have been done - master plan not touched CHECK, schools, IT institute in campus CHECK, commercials, convenient shopping CHECK, hospital CHECK, wide roads CHECK, low FAR CHECK, sound construction CHECK, temple CHECK, dedicated services - ETP/Power/Water Centre CHECK, great GREENERY CHECK, lowest density amongst all new development in Noida CHECK, great approach CHECK, right next to schools, commercials, great highway CHECK - why are you first not acknowledging those and then talking about the wrongs - this is what I dont understand - why is there not a holistic approach
          Last edited February 25 2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Ohh, its me again in your discussion!!

You know the reason I didn't answer your questions. You change all your replies where you personally attacked me and I'll.

You just repeated what I have been saying - these projects are not builder's preference right now.

You don't like me being so negative about Jaypee, same way lots of people over here don't like you praising the builder all the time when they are dealing with this mess everyday.

Comment

Dont sidestep, dont take the discussion elsewhere...go back to the thread and answer the questions

Comment

I do not think he is praising the builder. He is emphasizing the fact that Jaypee is better than the alternatives whether it is debt, construction quality etc etc and that they have delivered a product in GN to show that. For a moment think that Jaypee & Wishtown do not exist. Now where are you going to buy a property and which builder are you going to choose?

Comment

Abinav what makes u so passionate about JP. Is it the 16% industry unprecedented area increase or the lack of cement in our PC walls or the super high mt charges. In summary JP has stolen our dreams. Living in PC today is living in a dessert oasis but not Dubai. Did we pat to live in an ever continuing construction jungle. PC tower 15 why is that not complete. Why are apartments in tower 1 still raw. We are forced to live in a mess town

Comment

Mr. Jain you seem very happy if anyone puts up anti JP sentiments. All negative posts, irrespective of content are instantly liked

Good that you have found what makes you happy in life.

Are you responding to the queries Mr. Jain - should I repost them here.

Comment

Originally posted by vishtown View Post
                      Abinav what makes u so passionate about JP. Is it the 16% industry unprecedented area increase or the lack of cement in our PC walls or the super high mt charges. In summary JP has stolen our dreams. Living in PC today is living in a dessert oasis but not Dubai. Did we pat to live in an ever continuing construction jungle. PC tower 15 why is that not complete. Why are apartments in tower 1 still raw. We are forced to live in a mess town
                      While I will let Abhinav answer his reasons to be passionate and reply to some queries that you have posted, let me tell you some facts:

1. There is no 'lack of cement' in the walls. The mix that you talk of is in the plastering on top and not in the structure. Plastering is just a light coating of cement and sand on underlying blockwork. This can be repaired at minimal cost if really required - add 3-4 lakhs and you can easily turn everything around if you find it sub-par. While it is not great work - this to you is enough to write that 'JP has stolen your dreams' - very very melodramatic in my opinion.

Let me quote your posts a few days back - where you mention this YOURSELF - why this U turn all of a sudden? Your own post answers your question why someone should be passionate about WT

"My visual radar says the apartment is 1600. Drill a hole in the wall and u will confirm the cement mix. The tiles speak when u knock them means no cement behind. The wood work is cheap. The tiles crack .all said spend 5 lacs and u can fix these but as Abinav says the place is wonderful. The experience to live is resort living. The structure is good and strong. The layout is v open. Parking space is huge some guys have space to park 2 to 3 in one slot. Material used is good right from kids swings to jagaur taps to kone lifts to Philips lights. In the morning and the evenings with the mist around the golf course looks like the garden of heaven and u can see peacocks around. So guys If u have money make the move. I already did some years back. If ats sells at 10k PC will be 15k 3 years from now unless u can find another garden of heaven cheaper. Can u"

2. 16% SA increase - to be clear you were charged only 10% extra and why haven't you or anyone complaining actually seen the workings of SA increase that JP posted and challenged them so far - you therefore accede that they are right. And lets finally compare loading - what is the loading now to what it is as far as Industry norms are considered. Gurgaon - current norm is 40%, 50% is soon getting upto acceptable territory. What is it in ATS OH or LB

3. Apartments in T1 are Raw - you know the drill right - when T4 and first few towers were announced - that was perhaps the only 2-3 initial towers which had everything done. Since then Jaypee has said - give us 45 days before you move in to finish the apartment. This is similar to what is happening in GN also. The rationale is that the finishes get spoilt if left unattended with time and you can oversee the final fitouts yourself. Its not as if JP wants to make money also - all fitouts have been purchased and is on-site.

4. T15 is not ready - well sure it is a little inconvenient for the people in that cluster, but phase wise handover is bound to have that problem. WT is a township mate - 1100 acres, surely you weren't hoping everything will be handed over at the same time.
                      Last edited February 25 2015, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X