What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friend, you got confused about your story again. You have not yet invested there, according to your last statement.

You are patient alumni of IHBAS, no doubt.

We have multiple investments in noida and wish town.pavillion court will be my next one, for living purpose, being in natures abode.

It's best, best and best. My friend is super happy with it, and so as other residents.

Will visit there today to see a good unit for end use purpose, you are also welcomed there for on site wrestling.come on dude show your desperation in real.

And don't forget to google IHBAS :) you may find it useful than pavillion court, it's another peaceful place
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asehgal1
    I have a unit in Imperial and really pleased to know that the delivery is due soon. I have been a silent follower of updates from Dineshsays providing ground reality - it is a thankless job but what you have done is a true selfless service to people like me. A question for senior members and Dineshsays - I am overseas and given my circumstances I am not in a position to come and take possession for a few months, at least till December. As things are - I do not have family members who can assist with the formalities either. Any suggestions how I should work around will be most appreciated? JP is not able to help me - hence this question on this Forum.

You may appoint your representative , it's easy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fidobagging
    Friend, you got confused about your story again. You have not yet invested there, according to your last statement.

And that's why it's written as "WILL BE", not "WE ARE"
    read rapidex, 5 Rs ki mil jayegi Daryaganj Sunday book market.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes correct - you can give a (SPECIFIC) not (GENERAL) POA to a friend also to execute sub lease deed on your behalf and take possession

There are standard templates available and you have to follow those. Get in touch with one of the 4 Jaypee nominated lawyers - it's my opinion and general consensus on ground that lawyer Dinesh Singh is to be avoided and Arun Srivastava is the best. However - please ask around more on this.

Now question is - what if you don't have any trusted friends in NCR to do this (besides not having family) - lots of people don't take possession immediately - to which Jaypee may levy holding charges - which will not kick in for 3-4 months from now in any case.

What you must avoid is non payment of final amount - make your balance 0, and take the SOA. You don't want Jaypee to send cancellation notices (on account of non payment) - which they will.

Completed payments will also allow you to file a complaint (ideally with other IC members) in NCDRC as now it is a few days before SC acts on the Kalypso Court case (watch that one - expect Kapil Sibal to try all antics).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    You are patient alumni of IHBAS, no doubt.

We have multiple investments in noida and wish town.pavillion court will be my next one, for living purpose, being in natures abode.

It's best, best and best. My friend is super happy with it, and so as other residents.

Will visit there today to see a good unit for end use purpose, you are also welcomed there for on site wrestling.come on dude show your desperation in real.

And don't forget to google IHBAS :) you may find it useful than pavillion court, it's another peaceful place

IHBAS expansion was my very first professional assignment. Was part of the team doing this when I undertook industrial training with CP Kukreja and associates in the 90s. Gosh - seems a long time ago now.

You writing it here rekindled an old memory.

Although - I agree with your sentiments
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks heaps dineshsays; I will have to hire help and will go with the lawyer Arun Srivastava. Sensible advice - I will fully pay the dues, no question about it and take it from there.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks FTDFTD;. My issue is such that I have no one there and hence will have to the lawyers way. Major change in personal circumstances, hence the iissue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    IHBAS expansion was my very first professional assignment. Was part of the team doing this when I undertook industrial training with CP Kukreja and associates in the 90s. Gosh - seems a long time ago now.

You writing it here rekindled an old memory.

Although - I agree with your sentiments

Great to know that, interesting coincidences.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asehgal1
    Thanks heaps dineshsays; I will have to hire help and will go with the lawyer Arun Srivastava. Sensible advice - I will fully pay the dues, no question about it and take it from there.

Best way is to consult JP lawyer team, they are trusted panel.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • You can download the latest list direct from noida authority website, that is being updated every month
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone, I am a fellow future Wish Town resident. I will shift to my unit in Pavilion Court soon.
    My brother in law has a golf plot - savana villas. Since he is Germany, he cant be here to solve his queries. Can anyone throw light on these questions
    1. Whats the exact penalty scenario - As per my discussion in JP office. Nobody has clear answer. What I understood was that 30/9/16 is the last date for registry after which a 2 yr period starts for construction. Penalty only starts after 2 years from 30/9/2016. hence you can get plot registered next year also if you can get CC in remaining 1 year

2. Is Jaypee going to charge holding charges for not taking registry by september. As per Mr Gosain in Jaypee, the company has the right to charge holding charges from 1 month from the date of posession. So far holding charges have not been charged.

3. What is the minimum amount of construction required for obtaining CC from authority. Is a normal barsati enough?

Would be highly obliged if someone can answer these question as by brother in law is very stressed regarding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Saw this message on FB group...
    Anyone has headsup whats cooking inside JP.
    Why security has been beefed up.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The guards and barricades arrangement are from last 1-2 months. I pass through the road almost daily and see about 30-40+ cars standing. Must be of customers only. Not sure if more change have happened today. Will update in a day or two.
    CommentQuote
  • OR could it be preparations for next anticipated meeting? Is the date finalized for the meeting 3rd SEP?
    CommentQuote