What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to add name of my spouse as Co-Owner. Anyone has experience of adding Co-applicant name after allotment of property at JP.

Q1. What is the process.
    Q2. Any charges to be paid.
    Q3 (We stay abroad) Is it mandatory to visit JP office in person for this ? OR can our representative submit the desired documents on our behalf.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have invested in an apartment in Jaypee Wishtown Classic Heights, I have made 95% payment and am not sure if I will ever get possession
    :(

Is there a Whatsapp group through which we can keep each other updated, if yes can you please share the number so that I can send the request to join?
    CommentQuote
  • there is no concession is stamp duly if woman holds property alongwith the man
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TalkStraight
    OR could it be preparations for next anticipated meeting? Is the date finalized for the meeting 3rd SEP?

3rd Sep 11 AM meeting is confirmed by Jaypee... rumour (unconfirmed) is... there is a good news ahead !!
    CommentQuote
  • That's how I had tried to connect the dots. Whats the good news? Can anyone guess?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TalkStraight
    I want to add name of my spouse as Co-Owner. Anyone has experience of adding Co-applicant name after allotment of property at JP.

Q1. What is the process.
    Q2. Any charges to be paid.
    Q3 (We stay abroad) Is it mandatory to visit JP office in person for this ? OR can our representative submit the desired documents on our behalf.

Process is simple...hope, I remember this right...did this in 2012.

1. The existing owner will write to Jaypee to add the spouse as a co owner. Wife will write to Jaypee with reference to the above that she is ready to be included as a co owner.

2. No fees is applicable on this process.

3. Personal presence requirement...not 100% sure...but quite likely that this being an important issue of sharing the ownership, Jaypee would require you to be there, even wife's presence. You need to carry the proof of her being a spouse (passport showing spouse name will do).

As it is, since this can be done at any stage before offer of possession (not sure if allowed to do it beyond that date but before registry), you can conveniently do it when next in India.

4. In a few days' time, Jaypee will issue you amended allotment letter, showing your wife as a co owner.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you * VedKapoor Ji...
    CommentQuote
  • This will take years to come to some conclusion, but may be Ultra Tech may ask for a bank guarantee from JP to protect their interests, knowing that JP is a basket case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invictus
    Good news is that Mr Sameer Gaur, who had made all the rosy promises to restart construction, has resigned from the company, after he realized there is no way he can fulfill the promises and didn't want to face the buyers in the next meeting. Now JP buyers will get new set of promises from a completely new person.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/stock_market/corp_notices.php?autono=4587441&classic=true

Maybe expecting some adverse ruling from the courts, so scrambling to preempt the impact on family members.
    CommentQuote
    Any other "good news" expected from JP ? Hope people don't start to rabidly abuse me as a desperate bugger and accuse me of spreading sheer lies.

Mr.Invictus.....Market is the ULTIMATE Judge

Jaypee has Poor resale Demand

Jaypee Has Poor Appreciation

Even with Super low rates...Lower than Projects in noida extension...there are hardly buyers

Even with Golf course (membership for which was sold for lakhs) and Hospital (Again made for ONLY profit).....Schools (Again made for ONLY Profit) - Education adn healthcare are recession free business...takes average 3-5 years to get ball rolling and after that cash regsiters start ringuing like crazy..................The Only Crowd of people lining up one sees in jaypee are desperate buyers protesting against builders

Jaypee is not doing SAMAJ SEWA....he is doing Business...and he will put his mind, money in ventures which will give him PROFITS...MONEY.....and FAST
    Not in Ventures which are already Milked such as Real estate and maintenance of sold projects....

Jaypee has Played his cards SO WELL....he pushed the buyers to such a limit that now the buyers simply want their flats...and expect nothing much from him.....this has been a planned move by jaypee and his team.....

They increased super area upto 10%.....Reduced Quality and finishing....but buyers are still OK with it.....as jaypee made them so desperate that even just a finished Tower is enough

Its the first time that Buyers of a builder can be seen behaving like CFO of jaypee and giving opinions as to how he should make more money....how he shoudl invest....how he should spend....whats his financial status and what mistakes he made.......!!!!!!!!!

Is Gaur....some Chandu halwai who won a lottery and ventured in business.....???

He is one of the shrewdest businessman and is backed by years of experience...He played his cards EXACTLY the way he wanted to

He got free land to make an expressway.....He had big plans to venture into Other Ventures and wanted to fund them......he used RE to Fund his Other Ventures....
    As simple as that

he also used RE to Make his Cash registers ringing......Black component of bookings done for his RE projects was as high as 30% in bulk bookings......

PLEASE NOTE......JAYPEE AS A COMPANY IS IN DEBT......NOT THE GAUR FAMILY !!!!!!!!

My ONLY ADVICE to any Buyer even Looking at Jaypee as on option lured by throwaway rates......

- Monitor the property development and rates closely

- This is RE and Even if by some miracle Jaypee is able to revive his RE projects....the changes in Rates could take MONTHS.....and at least WEEKS....to show positvitiy

- Its not going to happen that 11 pm rates were 3500 psf...and after 12 hours...they are 4000 psf ......

- If AT ALL you want to take a Risk......Extract MAXIMUM JUICE from the seller.....Its PURE business...Not personal.....
    Finalise a property....Have 2-3 meetings....Push the rates down.....
    AND ON THE DAY OF PAYING BAYANA
    Show the cheque book / Cash and PUSH THE RATES FURTHER DOWN...Leave him high and dry.....if need be.....

Remember...the market is FULL OF SELLERS and HARDLY ANY BUYERS

The Risk you are taking is a LOT...and the deal should be LOWEST POSSIBLE for you to even take that risk......
    CommentQuote
  • These kind of news of change of Director or company boards are irrelevant. What matters is action on the ground and people should only focus on that. New Director or manager comes and give you so and so promises. These are pointless. Only look for actual delivery of promises. Personalities and people involved as managers/directors is now irrelevant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    These kind of news of change of Director or company boards are irrelevant. What matters is action on the ground and people should only focus on that. New Director or manager comes and give you so and so promises. These are pointless. Only look for actual delivery of promises. Personalities and people involved as managers/directors is now irrelevant.

Sir please read the news again, he has only resigned as Director but will continue as Executive director. So the only reason could be to shield him.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the date of next meeting with Jaypee is confirmed (3rd September)? Can someone confirm it and post any notification on this? Have a unit in Kosmos and I am looking to attend the meeting.
    CommentQuote
    Mr prateek - The gentleman who was leading the last meeting from JP's side and had made lots of promises has resigned so you can imagine what results will come from the meeting even if it is held.

Which Jaypee project are you invested in bro? Your interest and knowledge about Jaypee affairs seems unparalelled on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateekdelhi
    Is the date of next meeting with Jaypee is confirmed (3rd September)? Can someone confirm it and post any notification on this? Have a unit in Kosmos and I am looking to attend the meeting.

It is confirmed but Jaypee is only allowing 60 people from various projects to attend. Citing lack of space for a bigger audience. I am sure, minutes will be circulated a few hours after the meeting.
    CommentQuote