Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

hello mr. vishtown, since you claim , you live in pavilion court, how about sending the first copy of your allotment letter and join the whatsapp group ? so that we can protest together ? maybe?
    Last edited February 25 2015, 09:35 AM.
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

By the way, 4 - 5 expats families are currently living in pavilion court, it shows why citizens of Europe/western world are preferring wishtown as their house in NCR. This is bound to increase as wishtown becomes more and more liveable.

Comment

Originally posted by vishtown View Post
        Abinav what makes u so passionate about JP. Is it the 16% industry unprecedented area increase or the lack of cement in our PC walls or the super high mt charges. In summary JP has stolen our dreams. Living in PC today is living in a dessert oasis but not Dubai. Did we pat to live in an ever continuing construction jungle. PC tower 15 why is that not complete. Why are apartments in tower 1 still raw. We are forced to live in a mess town
        Thanks man, you opened my eyes, I am a very bad man for some people because i spoke the truth.

meine 3c/ats ke brokeron/investors/jaypee ex-fired-corrupt-employees ki salon ki mehnat par ek chutki mein pani jo fera hai.

But as you claim, you live in pavilion court, how about showing the first copy of your allotment letter and joining the whatsapp group ? We can protest together ?
        hello.... are you there ?????? hello????????????
        Last edited February 25 2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

For me, the real passionate people are those who are not even invested in wishtown, but they worry about wishtown investors so dearly.

They worry even more than we worry about our own investments.
          dal mein kuch kala hai
          Last edited February 25 2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
            Ohh, its me again in your discussion!!

You know the reason I didn't answer your questions. You change all your replies where you personally attacked me and I'll.

You just repeated what I have been saying - these projects are not builder's preference right now.

You don't like me being so negative about Jaypee, same way lots of people over here don't like you praising the builder all the time when they are dealing with this mess everyday.
            aapki favourite thread hai jaypee greens, bade dhyan se ek ek post padte ho ? jabki wishtown mein invested bhee nahi ho?

have a nice day

Comment

I see a lot of positive vs negative views for jaypee. I am investested in jaypee and I want to hear good things about them. But if someone is pointing at a problem we should not be averse to it. nobody wants to hear bad things about their children, but it should'nt be a radical affliction to falsehood. I have heard passionate parents say "if only I listened to people about my kids, I could have saved them from this future".

We all know Jaypee is in a mess so are many builders and almost every damn property is a trap and every developer a crook in this country. We wish to be cautiously optimistic, but if prudence dictates that we take measures to protect our interests and investments, we will do it. Jaypee is not sharing its profits with me. I dont subscribe to their thinking.. for that matter I don't subscribe to any builder's trade practices. I don't care if they are working on flats. I only care about my investments.. its my money on the line.. its OK if they are working on First in First out method or some damn scientific or fair methodology. I invested in 2010 and I am still waiting to see the daylight on my home... why don't I have a right to bash the builder ? The argument that it may not help, just doest work, similarly because to see them working on projects is just not enough. I am not asking for any out of turn early possession, I am seeking my right 2 years after the committed date of possession, and if I am bitter about the builder, I am totally justified and nobody can question my intention or logic or intelligence.

On the flip side, I do want to see something good with my investments, I don't want my projects over-shadowed by negative publicity, I don't want erosion of whatever little exit options I have in a troubled market. But I don't want to prop the builder on a pedestal for that. They deserve the severest of the punishments to keep us at see like this. I cant justify myself saying that other builders are also bad and are criminals. Try saying this to a victim of crime who seeks justice for their loss - that why do you get stressed, there are so may crimes happening you are not the only victim??? absurdity.

We are all thankful to Abhinav and dinesh and appreciate their intentions in keeping up some hope alive, We are thankful to Jains, Yash and Vishtown for keeping us awake to fight for our rights which are trampled by Jaypee. No one's intention need to be questioned. They all add a dimension to this illogical paradox created by criminals who are roaming around in the garb of developers.

this is purely my opinion and others may have a completely different view.. which I totally respect but dont agree...
              Last edited February 25 2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Kube ka Rate 3800 pahuch gaya hai.... 6 months ago I used to get calls for 4500-4600...

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                  Kube ka Rate 3800 pahuch gaya hai.... 6 months ago I used to get calls for 4500-4600...
                  at what price was Kube launched ?

Comment

Why are u so defensive. All we are saying is things are not gr8 and still grim and the speed of execution is a big concern for all esp those who are yet to get possession. And what will the whatzup group do. What are we protesting now and how are these protests helping anyone

Comment

Originally posted by vishtown View Post
                      Why are u so defensive. All we are saying is things are not gr8 and still grim and the speed of execution is a big concern for all esp those who are yet to get possession. And what will the whatzup group do. What are we protesting now and how are these protests helping anyone
                      Bro - which project are you actually invested in - the problem is that you go on one hand saying because of a poor plaster mix and some construction around you - that JP has destroyed your dreams - this is what I dont get and am against this melodrama which to me seems unfair

On the other hand - you are now making sensible statements like speed of execution is a big concern

That I absolutely 100% endorse but would rather that be concentrated as a topic of discussion rather than emotional banters

Now where exactly are you invested - if it is PC - your risk is virtually nil - except T5 and the new Royale - PC is virtually DONE - handover will complete this year

If you are in a delayed project like Kube and are worried - there is a whatsapp closed group - it will be better to team up with folks who are facing similar problems, join up with other groups to strategise - be it talking with senior people from JP, or with the Gaur family itself, to threating to go legal, to actually going legal

Dont underestimate the power of a closed group - Yash's team of Knight Court owners are now 100-150 and meet up with the Gaur family often - I dont know exact progress but they could also meet with JP Gaur/Manoj Gaur - explain their pleas and if nothing happens - go legal. He is luckily a active member of IREF - speak to him and take advice. Or on the other side - there is AmitExpert who is leading the fight for the LP group and has made major dents - reach out to him and take advice.

Dont sulk and feel bad for yourself - either be patient and keep the faith or jump on the ground and take the situation head-on.

Also it will be helpful to formulate and know what your major points of contention are, dont dilute your fight

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X