What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Abhinav - didnt quite catch the question, are you saying - can you buy this in resale:

If yes then: No point at this stage, just buy direct from Jaypee. As Jaypee will take whatever is the prevelant rate at the time of buying the membership, irrespective of buying direct or resale

Buying indirect (or resale) membership makes sense only once Jaypee STOPS giving easy membership or there is a few years waiting list that will happen ultimately. (Not a like-to-like comparision but Delhi Golf Course has a 30-40 year waiting list and Noida Golf Club now has a 5-7 year waiting list, I am told now Jaypee had last offered GN membership close to 18 - 21 lacs which is also closed (though I cant confirm this).

Net net - once Jaypee stops or makes a long waiting list will people want to buy indirect - note even then besides what you give to the member selling his membership, Jaypee will charge in FULL the prevelant membership rates. This is my understanding.

If no then let me know your query and I will try and answer

Note at the risk of pushing something, I would recommend future RESIDENTS and END USERS to contemplate Boomerang Membership and a Second Parking sooner or later. If you do decide to LIVE here, without both - your life here would be quite incomplete. Talk to your CRM reps and brokers to get an idea of costs and availability

you have been amazingly helpful, dinesh. kudos!!
    my question is the memership has to be surrendered to jaypee or can be sold to /transfered to anybody and earn premium?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    you have been amazingly helpful, dinesh. kudos!!
    my question is the memership has to be surrendered to jaypee or can be sold to /transfered to anybody and earn premium?

Your query in regard to boomerang club is answered in the following thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4369-builders-real-estate-bulls-theory-proved-wrong?p=139458#post139458
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Can you pls share your experience (if any) in dealing with banks for the loan for the properties in Jaypee WT. I heard ICICI & Axis banks are offering loan for various projects in JP WT.

Any pointers that need to be kept into consideration while selecting a bank will be appreciated!

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBhasin
    Hi friends,

Can you pls share your experience (if any) in dealing with banks for the loan for the properties in Jaypee WT. I heard ICICI & Axis banks are offering loan for various projects in JP WT.

Any pointers that need to be kept into consideration while selecting a bank will be appreciated!

Cheers!

If you go with Axis, make sure they don't rip you off with the home insurance that comes bundled with the loan...Do your calculations before you sign on any dotted line.
    If you get loan approval BEFORE you sign an ATS, it would be better so that there are no nasty surprises with the figures...
    Go with the Bank that gives you a lesser interest rate than the competition.
    CommentQuote
  • I think HDFC is hassle free.. mine took only 10 days.

Originally Posted by bearish
    If you go with Axis, make sure they don't rip you off with the home insurance that comes bundled with the loan...Do your calculations before you sign on any dotted line.
    If you get loan approval BEFORE you sign an ATS, it would be better so that there are no nasty surprises with the figures...
    Go with the Bank that gives you a lesser interest rate than the competition.
    CommentQuote
  • Private banks are hassle free and will extract max from your pocket, while govt owned have hassles but always give a better deal... ICICI/HDFC/Axis jab rate badhega to sabse pehle badhayenge, lekin jab kamm hoga to will be last to reduce the rate...
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding golf views , i have little knowledge about plots inside golf course.
    I saw plots after augusta, two constructed ones and few under construction. Want to know certain things from jp pundits :

Approx how many plots are there in 9 hole and in 18 hole golf ? Which views might get obstructed with plots after construction ? Certain kalypso towers ? Others ? Pebble ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any views on PNB housing and Lic housing for home loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Any views on PNB housing and Lic housing for home loan.

few of my colleagues had taken loan from LICHFL and had a terrible experience as they had gone in for resale deal loan and there was a huge delay by LICHFL in loan disbursal
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel SBI to be the best of the lot. But unfortunately SBI is not financing many of the WT projects.
    CommentQuote
  • saraswat bank is another option
    CommentQuote
  • where are the play grounds for children in the so called GC facing units ...hardly much ...No parks as well ..Golf course is fine but do u think that only GC views are enough for a good living .....

Where will your clothes dry when there is hardly a balcony except one in most of the flat .......room sizes are small what the hell is this except for flats >2700 Sq ft ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    where are the play grounds for children in the so called GC facing units ...hardly much ...No parks as well ..Golf course is fine but do u think that only GC views are enough for a good living .....

Where will your clothes dry when there is hardly a balcony except one in most of the flat .......room sizes are small what the hell is this except for flats >2700 Sq ft ......

This is a valid issue with Golf course side, though there is space allocated at different parts, but not as much as in the non golf side... but check Orchards, layout has utility area next to kitchen, meant for drying clothes etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    This is a valid issue with Golf course side, though there is space allocated at different parts, but not as much as in the non golf side... but check Orchards, layout has utility area next to kitchen, meant for drying clothes etc...

have u seen the utility in Imperial court...the utility is designed in the way in which no sunlight will come ...this is serious issue when people start living trust me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    have u seen the utility in Imperial court...the utility is designed in the way in which no sunlight will come ...this is serious issue when people start living trust me

well washing machines can dry your clothes, why waste the ever expensive space.. I have lived in US for a few yrs... everyone uses that... or you can do some sort of juggad close to kitchen/balconies to hang clothes a little outside...
    CommentQuote