Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by logan04x View Post
    Any specific reason why the banks are shying from financing it??
    hdfc and axis r not financing in resale deals for all jaypee green projects. reason they gave is that jaypee staff has been very painful and does not provide required documents like noc, builder-buyer-bank tripartite agreement, transfer papers on time.

Comment

Originally posted by khallas View Post
      hdfc and axis r not financing in resale deals for all jaypee green projects. reason they gave is that jaypee staff has been very painful and does not provide required documents like noc, builder-buyer-bank tripartite agreement, transfer papers on time.

Jaypee has one of the worst customer care. If they are unable to handle customers at this preliminary stage, how would they handle management and maintenance of Wish Town in future?

Comment

That would suck..I have applied for a loan in HDFC for JP and hope it goes through.

BTW, which banks are lending for JP projects?

Comment

Axis financed my WT flat barely three months ago.

JayPee has been very very painful in the transfer documents and now troubling me just to get the damn tripartite agreement signed to be given to the bank... Even a small paanwaala has better customer service.

Comment

Hi,

Please let me know the what all any specific clauses be added to an Agreement to Sale in case of purchasing a under construction property where in the seller has property papers mortgaged with the bank (for eg. the agreement to sale between the seller and buyer can be taken with effect from the date the buyer pays the bank all the dues/balance and obtains a NOC).

The buyer also needs to avail a loan from a bank (the banks for both the parties are different).

Also request you to kindly tell me the property papers required from the seller (esp. in this particular case. for eg. letter from his bank stating the property papers are under the banks authority and the account statement stating balance amount) to encourage the buyer to avail a home loan.

Senior members please comment!

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

Comment

HI,
              I have also applied for loan from HDFC. Kindly let me know what is your status!

Comment

i think there is no problem in getting the flat financed or refinanced in JP wishtown noida...i had availed a loan from Bank of India (sarkari) about an year or so back and now got it refinanced from Axis Bank last week..process was smooth albiet delay of a week or so...I was in touch with HDFC before choosing Axis and they were also more than happy to refinance it...refinancing is almost like resale...u need same documents, NOC from builder, new quad party agreement etc...let me know in case anyone is facing problems with axis or HDFC..i can share the contacts of executives who were handling my case.

Comment

All most all banks are financing (HDFC, AXIS, IDBI, IndiaBulls and so many) jaypee projects. Both in resale/fresh. The main condition that you should have hefty income. else they will give you some other reason.

Comment

IMPORTANT - List of questions to be clarified from Jaypee

To all Jaypee WT investors and end users:

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

The first part is only to make a good list:

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open?
                    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
                    3.What is the current price / status of second parking
                    4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
                    5.Where will guests park their cars
                    6.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
                    7.What will be the maintenance model
                    8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
                    9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
                    10.What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
                    11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
                    12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
                    13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
                    14.How many projects are still to be launched

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      To all Jaypee WT investors and end users:

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

The first part is only to make a good list:

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open?
                      2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
                      3.What is the current price / status of second parking
                      4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
                      5.Where will guests park their cars
                      6.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
                      7.What will be the maintenance model
                      8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
                      9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
                      10.What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
                      11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
                      12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
                      13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
                      14.How many projects are still to be launched
                      15) How are club allocated to different projects.
                      16) what Is the plan for internal commutation. Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X