What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    It is confirmed but Jaypee is only allowing 60 people from various projects to attend. Citing lack of space for a bigger audience.

I am sure minutes will be circulated a few hours after the meeting.

@dineshsays

It is laughable that JP one of the doyen in the real estate market cannot find a place to accommodate 500 people for a meeting planned a month in advance. It is clear that they expect the wrath of the impatient buyers and are only trying to shield their employees and directors.

The resignation of one of the points man for the company resigning just days before a crucial meeting is nothing short of chicanery and playing with the buyers money. I think the end game is near and the company is being sucked into a maelstrom of its own making

As an aside it was interesting to see that the CCI imposed the highest fine on JP, a company that neither had the highest installed capacity, nor were its plants working to optimum potential, but resorts to the most surreptitious and dubious methods. It is evident that the company had capabilities only in EPC and is an abject failure in all other sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup you are correct Sir.
    CommentQuote
  • The 60 persons limit is gonna go out the window tomorrow. Its their money, why shouldn't they come.
    CommentQuote
  • Message just sent to project leads (reps) - re tomorrow's meeting:

I request all the representatives of various projects who wish to be part of 60 for the meeting must reach the venue latest by *1000 on 03 Sep 2016* so that we can plan out our strategy. Various project leads have nominated certain members. I request all these nominated members and other who wish to be part of the meeting must reach by by *1000 on 03 Sep 2016*.
    CommentQuote
  • To JP buyers,
    I don't think these promises by JP mean anything as it may also have become clear to you by now. Regardless, whatever promises JP makes to you in this meeting. Take it in writing. Don't fall for verbal pledges. Take everything in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invictus
    JP owners are very shrewd businessmen. They are still making big investments in their hospital business, for instance. You can guess where this money is coming from. They must love some of the gullible customers on this forum who are more loyal to JP than JP itself.

Customers do not have the time or energy to invent reasons to trust the builder.
    There is no incentive for the customer once he gets his house and is as per his expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Is this prophetic for JP

100 acres, yet no caretakers for Ansal Housing

You mean the extensive Road Network in Wishtown is now to be razed and made potholled?
    CommentQuote
    You mean the extensive Road Network in Wishtown is now to be razed and made potholled?

I expected you to see it more holistically. Just read it again.
    The authority has washed off its hands from doing anything inside the township as this is Ansals responsibility.
    Even though the surrounding area still finds buyers this area is excluded.
    As the area gets abandoned the infrastructure also crumbles.
    CommentQuote
  • Jollygood Sir - that township is sold as a freehold property. Only one of its kind.

Authorities have nothing now to do with the insides of the property. Have you ever seen dda get into a private colony in Delhi?

Wishtown already has all the facilities this idiotic-comparision-project doesn't

For pete's sake stop being so dramatic which you have been over the last few posts. Doomsday and what all. Stop panic mongering.

They haven't even made roads in this!!!!
    The builder has run away without doing his bit.

Wishtown has top class roads - best in Noida, top class greenery best in Noida, superb sewerage treatment, fully gated, literally many hundreds of gaurds, own fire fighting trucks, own automated road cleaning equipment.

I thought you were more logical than this. You're getting into full on dramatic doomsday caller mode.

OK - Get some numbers in how much you think is required to complete WT - SIMPLE QUESTION. If you don't avoid this - and try and answer - we can have a meaningful discussion
    CommentQuote
    Jollygood Sir - that township is sold as a freehold property. Only one of its kind.

Authorities have nothing now to do with the insides of the property. Have you ever seen dda get into a private colony in Delhi?

Wishtown already has all the facilities this idiotic-comparision-project doesn't

For pete's sake stop being so dramatic which you have been over the last few posts. Doomsday and what all. Stop panic mongering.

They haven't even made roads in this!!!!
    The builder has run away without doing his bit.

Wishtown has top class roads - best in Noida, top class greenery best in Noida, superb sewerage treatment, fully gated, literally many hundreds of gaurds, own fire fighting trucks, own automated road cleaning equipment.

I thought you were more logical than this. You're getting into full on dramatic doomsday caller mode.

OK - Get some numbers in how much you think is required to complete WT - SIMPLE QUESTION. If you don't avoid this - and try and answer - we can have a meaningful discussion

I leave you to your WT, enjoy, but do also think of 28K poor souls you are yet to get their Apts. The situation is getting more precarious by the day. The only hope is to stall assets sales or ensure the money comes into an escrow account and the interests of home buyers is safeguarded.
    CommentQuote

Don't compare Delhi to Noida. Delhi has property tax so Municipal corporation provides all maintenance to DDA localities (roads, parks, water, garbage disposal etc). However MCD doesn't do any maintenance of DDA flats, only locality Infrastructure.

By the way, in new DDA flats. DDA is even responsible for super area maintenance while MCD maintains locality Infrastructure. DDA collects one time charges for this at time of allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Dinesh Sir, does WT Plots have any lease rent to be paid to NA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I leave you to your WT, enjoy, but do also think of 28K poor souls you are yet to get their Apts. The situation is getting more precarious by the day. The only hope is to stall assets sales or ensure the money comes into an escrow account and the interests of home buyers is safeguarded.

When asked for a proper discussion - you run away. Else are getting really adept at doomsday theories.

Again do not insinuate that I am insensitive towards people who haven't got their homes.

Only hope - only hope by whose standard? You don't even know what is required and how much is done and you are launching the grand-finale all on a whim.

Simple question how much do you think is needed to complete WT - without knowing this you are shooting blanks.
    CommentQuote
  • You quoted a bizzare figure of Rs 1000 crore, that should have been a cakewalk for JP, at least before they were debilated by the bank action. But still they just twiddled their thumbs.
    CommentQuote