What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by invictus
    In financial and business matters, I prefer to deal with facts and numbers rather than sentimental rhetoric and cheap populism.

There are professionals in rating agencies , banks etc.whose full time job is to evaluate the financial condition of JP. They have the expertise, time and most importantly access to non-public data which members of this forum do not ( even assuming they have the time and expertise) . Just throwing away the collective judgment of these professional judgment of these experts and instead challenging posters on this forum to come up with their own analysis is just silly. The fact is that publicly available information is so opaque that any such attempt will just be a fool's errand and timepass hawabaazi.

If one needs a medical opinion, will one rely on the judgment of a qualified doctor or challenge members of a real estate forum to come up with their own prognosis?

Fair enough - you have no opinion of your own - you will not say if WT will sink or swim. You will rely on the banks viewpoints - who are experts.

Experts - who have let their NPAs turned into lakhs or crores, experts who literally queued up outside Mallaya's house, experts who let swell Jaypee's debt to 80000 crores. Experts who have approved every project that has failed.

Awesome, please trust them.

So, basically in the future you will have no rhetoric here, will only paste factual developments in this forum either vetted by or originated by - the full time experts of our Indian banking system.

By the way you had said Imperial Court will not be delivered. Well all delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • See - nice and shinyhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=80113
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Hawabazi is on these forum's.... imperial court possession is a ground reality.... few shrewd brokers who are continuously trying to pull the rates down for bottom fishing even predicted Imperial court would never be delivered.... now what ???

If people are guessing, then you can give your number.... atleast we can have some discussion on that rather than old rhyme..

Sir it makes no sense to quote a number, this has to be backed with facts and ground reality. You need to factor amount already received for unfinished apts, money required to complete them, penalties to be paid, contractor dues, amount due from buyers, amount owed to banks. This is a complex exercise and being done by the rating agencies, that is why they rated JP in D category, banks invoked the SDR. This is a reality, no point tom tomming some arcane figures and believing them to be reality. I acknowledge that Dinesh has lots of lowdown on JP but even he cannot claim to have all the facts and amounts owed by JP to various contractors etc. Let us leave this to the experts the banks, rating agencies, share markets etc.

I ask again instead of just posting rhetorical questions, just analyse if all assets are being sold and money going only to banks, where does that leave JP. Could the banks have not apportioned atleast 500 crore from the Ultra Tech deal to complete apts. The buyers need to strive to stop money flowing to lenders without reserving some part for completing WT. But I find people celebrating the asset sales.
    Don't get me wrong I am very keen that WT is delivered and occupied as this is a bell weather for Noida region and a well developed WT can o lyrics be good for Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Let's take it on record.... Whats your take on rest of WT projects ... will these be delivered or not.... just write YES or NO... please don't be a crybaby school kid and start writing your rhymes... Imperial Court possession possession is a slap on many faces here :-)

Nahin diya na jawaab. I asked the same Q. He has no take - he prefers numbers over rhetoric - numbers which are governed and dictated by the gods at the corporate loans division of Indian banks.

He relies on numbers but prefers not to make sense of those numbers - at least not in this case.
    CommentQuote
    Btw I asked these questions earlier and no one answered :

In which year was imperial court launched ? What was the originally promised date ? How many apartments have actually been delivered to date ? How many people are residing there ? Are all the amenities promised in the brochure ready and delivered?

I can answer all - but why should I tell you.

Your people at so and so bank should be able to get you some numbers for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Id like to believe in my own abilities in this case than rely on what is coming out in the media via these dolts. Yes.

I'm not an armchair expert BTW - I visited WT over 50-60 times - went around on foot - saw every nook and cranny, met and continue to meet many many different people on this regard. I now live here.

So - yes - I'll draw from my own conclusions thank you.

Yes - failure at corporate due dilligence for advancing loans is akin to Rocket Science and space mission failures at NASA - great parallel

Still - you are shying away from the point at hand - what do these numbers tell you about the fate of WT??
    CommentQuote
    You claim to have all this information but refuse to share this. In the past, you have selectively shared information you attributed to top JP management which turned out to be shockingly wrong. The less said about your analytical predictions, the better.

Your real motives for being in the forum are under a cloud of suspicion.

Oooh - cloud of suspicion - you like Hitchcock ehh

Again - who are you to judge who is putting my thoughts under suspicion. When have you become the spokesperson for the people on this forum.

What was that - what turned out to be wrong. Praytell :)
    CommentQuote
  • But I do know everything there is to know about IC - won't tell you. You only have mischief in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • What do the numbers say about WTs future. Aaj bata de dost - put your money where your mouth is.
    CommentQuote
  • Mein to useless hun yaar.

Let's come to you. What do you say.

What to the numbers say about the future of WT. Will it get completed or left aside to rot as a ghosttown
    CommentQuote
    There is no cash in the right JP companies to finish wishtown. If there were, it would have been completed by now. Barring a miracle, it will never be completed and meet the same fate as UGCC, though with a few completed towers strewn in between.

What was your take on Imperial court 6 months back ???

Would have been delivered or not delivered ??? YES or NO
    CommentQuote
  • invictus ! OK ! just by reading 1-2 of ur posts we can make out what u r upto...
    i can understand owners / investors or even brokers spending time on Jaypee IREF threads sharing info / ideas / hopes etc..
    But going by ur number of posts on this thread without any stake in wish town dosent make sense !! Why will someone spend so much of his time on this ? No Family / Friends ? No work ?
    You are wasting ur and everyone's time in these threads.
    We understand ur thoughts by now; but repeating same things over and over accross all Jaypee threads is not done.
    CommentQuote
    I had no opinion, but as far as I know imperial court structure has been ready for several years.

Now answer these questions :

Btw I asked these questions earlier and no one answered :

In which year was imperial court launched ? What was the originally promised date ? How many apartments have actually been delivered to date ? How many people are residing there ? Are all the amenities promised in the brochure ready and delivered?

Now when Imperial court has been delivered... YOU had no opinion... ha ha ... there is a saying "All morons hate it when you call them moron"

Btw the structures of other towers are also ready...

I answered to you on that one... I was with you crybaby ...very angry... the owners must return their possessions ...
    CommentQuote
  • Why some people are cheering JP for delivering some flats in some towers of a project? Why don't people look at status of incomplete projects and that inventory is massive?

And some people are keep pressing other about speculate on amount of money needed to complete WT. Why? It won't accomplish anything.

Dinesh sir has his own figure on this. He says he has wandered around all WT and inspected projects with his own eyes. But do you know how much money has to be paid to creditor banks in various projects to clear mortgage lien? How much money is owed to contractors who have fled JP? Some towers superstructure is complete. Some tower superstructure is not even started. Some towers superstructure is 50% complete. Just to evaluate cost of construction in these sky rise projects is a challenging task for any Engineer or Architect. Other aspects like financial arrangements with creditor banks and other parties has to be analyzed by financial consultants of respective fields.

But since people are asking for a figure, i will also pull one out of Magical hat. Anything between 1000 crore to 10000 crore. That is just a wild prediction without knowing anything on actual financial situation of JP in WT.

By the way the figure is irreverent. Mere prediction karne se WT pe koi fark nahin padega. Will JP start work on pending projects if i predict some magic number?
    CommentQuote
  • Boss why r u so fascinated by wishtown , i guess u too hold nothing in Jaypee then why do u bore us with such long and junk posts which have no content.
    CommentQuote