What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Why some people are cheering JP for delivering some flats in some towers of a project? Why don't people look at status of incomplete projects and that inventory is massive?

    And some people are keep pressing other about speculate on amount of money needed to complete WT. Why? It won't accomplish anything.

    Dinesh sir has his own figure on this. He says he has wandered around all WT and inspected projects with his own eyes. But do you know how much money has to be paid to creditor banks in various projects to clear mortgage lien? How much money is owed to contractors who have fled JP? Some towers superstructure is complete. Some tower superstructure is not even started. Some towers superstructure is 50% complete. Just to evaluate cost of construction in these sky rise projects is a challenging task for any Engineer or Architect. Other aspects like financial arrangements with creditor banks and other parties has to be analyzed by financial consultants of respective fields.

    But since people are asking for a figure, i will also pull one out of Magical hat. Anything between 1000 crore to 10000 crore. That is just a wild prediction without knowing anything on actual financial situation of JP in WT.

    By the way the figure is irreverent. Mere prediction karne se WT pe koi fark nahin padega. Will JP start work on pending projects if i predict some magic number?


    Delivering 5000+ flats is equivalent to 6 ( SIX ) societies like ATS greens sector 93 ....

    everyone is concerned abt the rest of the delivery's for which efforts are going on.... but there are few greedy who want to just take the advantage of the situation by spreading negativity and making an attempt for bottom fishing ...

    You are also among one of them who is eyeing to buy a KP plot ... correct me if If I am wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • kp1plotbuy;

    You had done some good effort a few months ago by posting pictures of construction status in these plots. This was very useful.

    Now that we hear some more constructions are happening, do you plan to do a similar exercise in the near future.

    TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    kp1plotbuy;

    You had done some good effort a few months ago by posting pictures of construction status in these plots. This was very useful.

    Now that we hear some more constructions are happening, do you plan to do a similar exercise in the near future.

    TIA


    Yes I do plan it on a good weather weekend:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invictus
    There is no cash in the right JP companies to finish wishtown. If there were, it would have been completed by now. Barring a miracle, it will never be completed and meet the same fate as UGCC, though with a few completed towers strewn in between.

    Bas Sir - thodi himmat to jutai.
    CommentQuote
  • News from todays meeting.
    Decent outcome in my opinion, keeps the hopes alive...
    ========
    Main points...
    1. According to JP 350 cr arranged to start work in 70 towers.

    2. No proof given for 350 cr.

    3. JP agreed to meet to review of work and discussion with buyer every 2nd month on 1st sat.

    4. JP refused to accept the demand from buyers that money must not be demanded till work start on a normal pace in JP especially in 70 towers.

    5. According to JP more money will be arranged for X-70 remaining towers in 2 months and status will be shared.

    6. JP refused to accept penalty in any form. Saying matter is in SC.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The latest update from today's meeting... JP confirmed they are deploying money this month for completion of 70 towers ... the list of these towers will be out by evening today ...
    CommentQuote
  • Great sir...same pitch...you have the list as well ...badiya...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy

    everyone is concerned abt the rest of the delivery's for which efforts are going on.... but there are few greedy who want to just take the advantage of the situation by spreading negativity and making an attempt for bottom fishing ...

    You are also among one of them who is eyeing to buy a KP plot ... correct me if If I am wrong...


    Don't blame random people on internet about situation and negativity of JP. JP destroyed its own image through corruption and incompetence. Any distress sale happening in WT is JP's fault not of some tom, dick or harry on internet.

    Regarding KP plots. Even bad and risky investments have a "fair" price. Anybody buying in WT is taking a risk. And i will weigh my risk appetite accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Don't blame random people on internet about situation and negativity of JP. JP destroyed its own image through corruption and incompetence. Any distress sale happening in WT is JP's fault not of some tom, dick or harry on internet.

    Regarding KP plots. Even bad and risky investments have a "fair" price. Anybody buying in WT is taking a risk. And i will weigh my risk appetite accordingly.


    If works starts on these 70 towers ... it will be a slap on many faces here ... who claim Doomsday for WT...

    I can clearly see your temptation in your risk appetite....
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar starting works mean nothing. Completion means everything.

    WT work is already started since many many years. Yet projects are hanging in limbo with no completion.

    And JP's words doesn't mean anything. Home buyers should take written guarantees from JP regarding schedule of completion and possession. Otherwise, all this hawabaazi of promises is useless.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion jaypees INTENTION is clear, they will keep putting some money and wishtown possessions will keep happening though it will be a SUPER SLOW game but there is some hope and buyers in these projects can expect RESULTS.

    But it will be a long wait for projetcs like Orchards / Garden Isles / Kube.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they should take written guarantees on stamp paper. Along with some bank gaurantees and also have the Gaurs personal assets attached :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Yaar starting works mean nothing. Completion means everything.

    WT work is already started since many many years. Yet projects are hanging in limbo with no completion.

    And JP's words doesn't mean anything. Home buyers should take written guarantees from JP regarding schedule of completion and possession. Otherwise, all this hawabaazi of promises is useless.


    Sir ...the money is getting deployed for towers till completion....

    even the un-conquered "invictus" agreed that structures are ready ...

    As per you, nothing has been delivered yet ..whereas people are living in WT ...

    I can understand the frustration level... bottom fishing will be difficult after this news...
    CommentQuote
  • Please post Super Structure photos of Kasablanca and Boomerang. Boomerang alone has 5 towers i think. How much of it is built?

    I was reading few posts ago. Orchards superstructure is built to 15 stories only while project has more than 30 stories. I don't know the details of all projects. But its clear that superstructures are not ready for many projects.

    Even otherwise, superstructure is minority of budget cost. Rest of the cost is in interiors finishing, brick work, plastering, tiles/furnishing, building services plumbing electrical fire system etc, elevators, etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • These 70 towers mean approx 6000 units even if minimum 7lks average collection from customer means more 400 CR will be coming in to JP on possessions which should be good enough for next 70 towers.
    This way things look good BUT WAIT is Long !!!
    Those who missed out for them BOTTOM fishing will be a thing of past... as soon as work starts on ground ... market is mature enough to even out the price differential.
    CommentQuote