What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This meeting is relatively bad news for Orchards, Kube, Garden Isles as those towers are not in the list of 70 towers. So for me it is not good. However, overall it is a good sign and I feel that soon we will see work progressing in those projects as well.

Most importantly I am keen to see how JP delivers on this promise. There is a big slip between the cup and the lip when they are concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • - Hugely appreciate the groups effort who are taking the initiative to meet with Jaypee management and trying to get a response from them for speedy work.

- It is good that the management is talking and giving some assurances so atleast we are know we are in the right direction even if at slow speed.

- Even if construction resumes in some tower, it will effect the resale and movement of other towers in Jaypee as well.

Lets see.....
    CommentQuote
  • BTW info isn't secret - it's just that I don't want to share with you. You have nothing to do with it. Why don't you ask your number crunching pals at the loans department who are paid to get this. Bet they will know.
    CommentQuote
  • I give credit to Mr Dinesh as he has personally inspected WT more than anyone and seen all project situation with his own eyes.

But coming up with estimates to complete WT is too far fetched prediction. I don't think anyone of us is qualified enough to evaluate cost of completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us say that to deliver 28000 apartments with structure complete and last 12-15 % remaining with average flat cost of 40 lakh willyeild receivables frofrom customer as around 1600 CR.

This is the amount that Jaypee will receive from customers

Also taking cost of finishing at rs 600-750 PSF on carpet area the cost estimate for balance work will be around 1200-1500 CR.

This is plausible explanation
    CommentQuote
  • I visited yesterday for final finishing of my unit , met with FMG CRC registry cell etc etc, as per FMG head almost 2100 flats are handed over after finishing and completion in kosmos and Klassic, and these are registered units now.

In sec 128 kalypso Nd pavillion court almost 1050 units are handed over after finishing and completion.

So analysing these, almost 2000 families will be living in entire wishtown by next 7-8 months, keeping 30% out of number

And mind that finished handed over unit count is far less than units of which possession handed over, which is almost double of this count.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    Nobody is fooling, readers are mature and well informed, just logon to noida authority website and count numbers of units cleared by NA for occupancy.
    Don't go with forum claims.

Imperial court has a small fraction of total 7000. Mostly units are in kosmos, Klassic and pavillion, kalypso.

For gyan only.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    For gyan only.

Second page
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 40 Posts deleted . Stop having conversation/discussions just for the sake of it . Stop having irrelevant/silly/meaningless discussions .

If i see anybody getting into stupid talk, he would be banned from the thread .
    CommentQuote
  • @FTDFTD: What does full and part completion mean in the documents you have shared? Is it referring to the project or the tower that was given completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Full. OC means the complete project is delivered. All Apts. Part means phase wise delivery. Number of Apts is mentioned
    CommentQuote
  • They have to action now - so let's see what is progress on the ground in the coming weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    @FTDFTD: What does full and part completion mean in the documents you have shared? Is it referring to the project or the tower that was given completion?

Full means all units are fit to occupy by resident.
    Part means, few towers are complete few are not.

Example, klassic has 07 towers fully completed and residents can live there with complete basic facilities, though work is on in other towers. That's part completion.

Though entry exits are well separated between complete and under constructions, and it hardly bothers residents, though subjective in nature.
    CommentQuote
  • Partial OCs are issued by NA as they certify selective towers where entire project is not complete.

Amrapali Sapphire residents object to partial occupancy certificate | noida | Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    40 Posts deleted . Stop having conversation/discussions just for the sake of it . Stop having irrelevant/silly/meaningless discussions .

If i see anybody getting into stupid talk, he would be banned from the thread .

ha ha ha ..For old time sake...Miss those times..
    CommentQuote