What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by invictus
    JP's quarterly results were just disastrous. When consolidated results come out they will be even worse. Their financial situation just keeps getting worse with each passing day.

March 16 loss 1387 crore and June 16 loss 603 crore.... yeh loss kam kaise ho gaya ...
    CommentQuote
  • @invictus: the loss is primarily from cement and construction, which i believe expected. The revenue and results from real estate have increased 3x compared to same period a year ago and hotel/hospitality & golf course are tracking flat.

What i'm not able to understand is, liabilities in these segments have gone up compared to last year.

So, what attributes to the 3x revenue & results increase in real estate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    @invictus: the loss is primarily from cement and construction, which i believe expected. The revenue and results from real estate have increased 3x compared to same period a year ago and hotel/hospitality & golf course are tracking flat.

What i'm not able to understand is, liabilities in these segments have gone up compared to last year.

So, what attributes to the 3x revenue & results increase in real estate?

As I understand that the turnover of even the cement plants sold to UltraTech is still reported in JP balance sheet till the deal is consummated. So effectively the balance sheet should be comparable to the one with the last quarter.
    CommentQuote
  • jollygood;. i understand the cement part of it. BTW, in general you should be comparing YoY #s rather than QoQs as seasonality associated with quarters distorts the picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    @jollygood. i understand the cement part of it. BTW, in general you should be comparing YoY #s rather than QoQs as seasonality associated with quarters distorts the picture.

Comparing YoY will be when the full year balance sheet is out, but it is possible to compare the Qtrly results with preceding Qtr and and with the Qtr results of one year ago period.
    The increase in losses speak of further deterioration in asset quality and revenue generation.

Also the banks and lenders are increasingly turning risk averse and avoiding or reducing exposure to groups with large outstanding loans.

The utilisation levels of power plants is around 60% due to removal of infra bottlenecks and also because the electricity demand has not kept pace with increase in generation capacity both conventional and renewable. This is likely to be the scenario for next 1 to 2 years. Adding further pressure on JP asset sales.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • I got my grahpravesh pooja done yesterday in Pavilion Court. Will shift next month once my interiors are done. Panditji was shell shocked with the view.. Said that he has done several grahpravesh in noida this month - ATS Hamlet, Omaxe grandwoods, RG residency. Kisi society mein view toh hai hi nahi. Aapka Flat toh bahut accha hai. My father was so proud to see my first home. Posted on facebook with pics and his head held high. This is all you want in life!
    CommentQuote
  • firstimebuy; Congratulations! Can you post some pics please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    *firstimebuy ; Congratulations! Can you post some pics please?

Interior work still going on in the apartment - False Ceiling, paint, Bar, cabinets, TV units, Study table, Beds. Can't post pics of inside the apartment right now. Let me share the view from the balcony.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invictus

I am sure panditji told the people at hamlet , greenwoods and rg residency that their flat has pathetic views in order to maximize his dakshina just like the broker there would have told his clients " sirji, sabse ghatiya flat hai issi ko lena " in order to trap his murgas.

Panditji and broker zindabad !

Aap Kaha Ke Broker ho? Nobody is as interested in JP as you are.
    Anyways, I stopped paying attention to your BS LOOONG time back (surprised why you are allowed back on IREF under different names)
    Say whatever you want, Think whatever you want... Who cares!
    I enjoyed the LOVELY breeze and open sky from my balcony. Ordered a pizza, opened a bottle of wine. Had a lovely day.
    Aapne kya kiya? Sunday Whining on IREF? HAHAHA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Interior work still going on in the apartment - False Ceiling, paint, Bar, cabinets, TV units, Study table, Beds. Can't post pics of inside the apartment right now. Let me share the view from the balcony.

Wow man...this is really amazing...kash mainey bh ye hi book karaya hota
    CommentQuote

Clearly an indicator, how these units are going to be in demand, and will attract high valuations in few years time.....

Also, it shows the extreme desperation of the "bottom fishers" that they can't even resist themselves on writing negatives on anything....be it Pandit ji.... ha ha... height of finding murgas.... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I say again.... clutching at straws. The whole damn ship is sinking and here we are .... admiring the view.
    Go figure.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    I got my grahpravesh pooja done yesterday in Pavilion Court. Will shift next month once my interiors are done. Panditji was shell shocked with the view.. Said that he has done several grahpravesh in noida this month - ATS Hamlet, Omaxe grandwoods, RG residency. Kisi society mein view toh hai hi nahi. Aapka Flat toh bahut accha hai. My father was so proud to see my first home. Posted on facebook with pics and his head held high. This is all you want in life!

Congratulations mate - this is great news
    CommentQuote