What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Interior work still going on in the apartment - False Ceiling, paint, Bar, cabinets, TV units, Study table, Beds. Can't post pics of inside the apartment right now. Let me share the view from the balcony.

Is this work being carried out by Jaypee? I heard from a friend who is also getting possession in Imperial that funds are tight and not all contractors are coming as they are not getting paid. So to expect delays or take incomplete possession.

He also mentioned that the woodwork, tapware, fittings being installed were of of the lowest quality. He mentioned petti vali lakad use kar rahe hai. He talked to Jaypee and they said that due to limited funds they are targeting maximum delivery and expressed regret that the quality of work is not up to the standard promised.

I was hoping someone could shed light on the current deliveries. If it is better to take in Shell form.
    CommentQuote

• This seems logical. Though it gives another 2 or 3 years time frame, probably it is worth the wait.

The refund arrangement seems interesting...as it starts after 12 months after you get to decide. Essentially it is structured in a way to discourage people asking for a refund.

Would there be anything similar by JP or other builders?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Is this work being carried out by Jaypee? I heard from a friend who is also getting possession in Imperial that funds are tight and not all contractors are coming as they are not getting paid. So to expect delays or take incomplete possession.

He also mentioned that the woodwork, tapware, fittings being installed were of of the lowest quality. He mentioned petti vali lakad use kar rahe hai. He talked to Jaypee and they said that due to limited funds they are targeting maximum delivery and expressed regret that the quality of work is not up to the standard promised.

I was hoping someone could shed light on the current deliveries. If it is better to take in Shell form.

I bought in resale a year back. It was finished when I bought. These are interiors that I'm adding as per my own taste. At own cost
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Imperial

I have said same thing . and its true. I am also waiting for my flat and I have no choice other than accepting some defective and half completed flat.and add few lakhs to complete works.

Feel cheated.
    CommentQuote
    I got my grahpravesh pooja done yesterday in Pavilion Court. Will shift next month once my interiors are done. Panditji was shell shocked with the view.. Said that he has done several grahpravesh in noida this month - ATS Hamlet, Omaxe grandwoods, RG residency. Kisi society mein view toh hai hi nahi. Aapka Flat toh bahut accha hai. My father was so proud to see my first home. Posted on facebook with pics and his head held high. This is all you want in life!

Heartiest congratulations....if only the builders of India understand this emotion if a buyer and work accordingly..... Indian RE would have been so much more than what it is today

Roti, kapda, makaan are essentials....and makaan is the one which has maximum effort involved....and effects lives of everyone in family

The moment is priceless for all owners when they see their loved ones happy, content and proud

Every end user whose dream has come true ...feels his home is heaven and the best....

While members incl. Me engage in opinion sharing, many times intense talking about which project is bext ...which is not....is Mostly for readers who Have NOT made their decision or are seeking opinions

But eventually.....EVERY owner who has shifted successfully to his home....be it any sector, any city, any builder, Small or big.....RIGHTLY Feels that His home is Best...and it deserves an applause ..and congratulations....WITHOUT any comparisons or discussions

Best wishes

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Heartiest congratulations....if only the builders of India understand this emotion if a buyer and work accordingly..... Indian RE would have been so much more than what it is today

Roti, kapda, makaan are essentials....and makaan is the one which has maximum effort involved....and effects lives of everyone in family

The moment is priceless for all owners when they see their loved ones happy, content and proud

Every end user whose dream has come true ...feels his home is heaven and the best....

While members incl. Me engage in opinion sharing, many times intense talking about which project is bext ...which is not....is Mostly for readers who Have NOT made their decision or are seeking opinions

But eventually.....EVERY owner who has shifted successfully to his home....be it any sector, any city, any builder, Small or big.....RIGHTLY Feels that His home is Best...and it deserves an applause ..and congratulations....WITHOUT any comparisons or discussions

Best wishes

Enjoy

Very true.. Couldnt agree more.. Apna Ghar apna Hota hai..
    CommentQuote
    Interior work still going on in the apartment - False Ceiling, paint, Bar, cabinets, TV units, Study table, Beds. Can't post pics of inside the apartment right now. Let me share the view from the balcony.

Congrats for grihapravesh.
    Will follow you soon...
    CommentQuote
  • First time buy, Congrats on your new home. Best wishes to you!!
    CommentQuote
  • WT residents, are you seeing any increase in activity post the last meeting with JP reps in which they promised to start construction in 70 towers in a few weeks??
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to the construction guys (project team) - no activity expected for another 4 weeks as that is the time needed to plan and prioritise and start although they have been also told work on 70 towers will start shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Augusta Townhomes.. Looked 100% ready and beautiful.
    I could see that 1 family is definitely living there. Dont know if there are more
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Cant believe people are hanging clothes on the railings even for Augusta.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I spoke to the construction guys (project team) - no activity expected for another 4 weeks as that is the time needed to plan and prioritise and start although they have been also told work on 70 towers will start shortly.

Thanks for the update. Lets see what happens.

I always take JPs commitments with a pinch of salt simply coz i have seen so many of them failing in the last couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup fair enough.
    CommentQuote
    Augusta Townhomes.. Looked 100% ready and beautiful.
    I could see that 1 family is definitely living there. Dont know if there are more

Wasn't Augusta delivered long back? Is it even on the list of 70 towers?
    CommentQuote