Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Thanks Dinesh Bro

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by delhifan View Post
      Hi Abhinav,

      Any idea of resale rates in the golf area(prefer facing but non facing chalega), I have apt in Kosmos but thanks to you and your amazing pictures(damn!!!), i wonder if I can get in that side of area. Max budget would be around 85L.

      If not then we might look into Kube or Kensington area.

      Btw, is the Golf course area restricted to PC(& premium apt's) residents?
      Only club members will enter golf course.

      Rest will only get a "view". Not entry.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        Only club members will enter golf course.

        Rest will only get a "view". Not entry.
        Yup correct..or pay and play

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          I though he was talking about the roads outside golf course.
          Of golf course is inly for members
          "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by victor43 View Post
            Thanks Abinav, any idea about prices of Augusta?
            One issue which bothers me is that all my folks live in Delhi and if we have to come back late , is it safe? Are roads lit up?
            Since you are actually living there, do you feel connected to Delhi? Can your relatives and friends living in Delhi visit easily and vice versa!
            I am actually quite bullish about concept of such large gated township.
            Since state has not been able to provide basic facilities like security, uninterrupted water and electricity, greenery, parks, pollution free living; a project like Wishtown makes a good sense.
            I have been few times to Jaypee in Greater Noida And it's fantastic.
            Thanks for your advice.
            V
            Augasta are 4 cr + , dinesh correct me if I am wrong, and you can also consider kallisto town homes.
            There are no issues with safety, infact patrol car is almost all the time standing mostly on the highway outsid of jp temporary office.
            I take dnd and then barahpulla to go to 4th avenue road which ends up at lodhi road and khan mkt.
            Normal driving takes me there in khan market in 20 - 25 mins
            There are windows which you can use witg less traffic- mon - sat 1130 to 1630 .
            After 1630 there is a 5 mins bottleneck outside mayawati dalit prena sthal complex.
            Sunday is free teaffic.
            You can also go to Ito in 25 mins.
            Canought place in 35.
            Cgankyapuri - 40
            Nehru place 35
            "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              I reach cyber hub in 50 mins.
              And vasan vihar 45
              "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Between Augusta and Kalisto - Kalisto is a superior standalone Villa with pool/lift/jacuzzi/steam etc but will hv construction at its back for many more years.

                Augusta is a massive, very low density, low height (just 5 or 6 floors), well specced appt with awesome views and 0 construction left around it.

                Both will hv gr8 views. Other ultrapremium options in WT are Pebble Court and Boomerang residency

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Golf Course

                  Thanks Abhinav,
                  I was indeed talking about the roads outside, I typically like to run and assume the golf area would be pleasure to cover if open.

                  I bought Kosmos in 2011, just a slacker on this forum. I have always been bullish on the township and Jaypee and remain so. The reason for upgrade is for access to the golf course periphery. Since my tower is almost complete, I can take a risk of Kube or less risky.


                  Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                  I though he was talking about the roads outside golf course.
                  Of golf course is inly for members

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    You cant run inside the GC and the jogging tracks that are coming up around the GC look to be accessed from inside the apartment complexes. What rules come out for them is not known at the moment.

                    However since the GC itself is so large this will not be universal and there will be areas where there is a public road immediately surrounding the GC - where supposedly anyone can walk/jog.

                    Kube - pls wait till there is clear direction as far as resuming construction is concerned. You can however look to exit Kosmos if you want to avoid registry fees and keep the money in 1-2 years AAA company FD etc and jump back into Kube/Orchards etc when construction resumes.

                    Note that Kube and Orchards arent true GC properties in the sense that there is good development in front before the GC and a large road dividing these properties from the GC.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Golf Course

                      Thanks Dinesh,

                      I dont wish to be a moving target to your golf balls so dont plan to run inside, just think outside roads would provide ample open and green views to enjoy walking in evenings.

                      I don't have investor type mentality so I plan to keep Kosmos as weekend home till Kube or KB or Pavillion possession is provided down the road, then decide i want to punt it or rent it. With my loan paid off(almost) just gives me courage to aim a little higher now for next investment.

                      I personally do not like orchards as much, would prefer to buy in Kensington B. My preference is as follows

                      1) Pavillion C or H with SE facing ( 2 BHK slightly outside my max budget)
                      2) KB or KP SE facing (in budget and provides me better access to the open areas and golf better than Kosmos, but if the road access is restricted then no point in leaving Kosmos)
                      3) Kube South facing the yamuna (Only because the speculation has caused rates to fall, which allows me to think about the 3 BHK now, their 2 BHK is too small).

                      Kube would be delayed, but I am more optimistic(purely my speculation, I just have more trust Jaypee brand than showed here)

                      In Orchards(great property no doubt) either you would compromise on the sunlight i think and face the golf, or have sunlight but stare into the KB towers.



                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      You cant run inside the GC and the jogging tracks that are coming up around the GC look to be accessed from inside the apartment complexes. What rules come out for them is not known at the moment.

                      However since the GC itself is so large this will not be universal and there will be areas where there is a public road immediately surrounding the GC - where supposedly anyone can walk/jog.

                      Kube - pls wait till there is clear direction as far as resuming construction is concerned. You can however look to exit Kosmos if you want to avoid registry fees and keep the money in 1-2 years AAA company FD etc and jump back into Kube/Orchards etc when construction resumes.

                      Note that Kube and Orchards arent true GC properties in the sense that there is good development in front before the GC and a large road dividing these properties from the GC.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X