Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    To all Jaypee WT investors and end users:

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity
    [/COLOR]

Honorable Sir,

I find most of your posts are disrespectful to other properties of Wishtown apart of GC Properties.

So how will you do justice with all Wishtown people.
    Last edited July 16 2012, 03:22 PM. Reason: Name calling not permitted

Comment

WARNING

Insults/Flaming
      IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

TO ALL: READ RULES PLEASE OR FACE PERMANENT BAN

Please use the Report Post button for any such incident

Cheers
      Last edited July 16 2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I think over the last few weeks a lot of us have had a number of queries as WT starts to look at handovers in a few months.

I intend (over the next few posts) to ask all of you to keep adding to my list something that you would like to find out but no one in this forum is able to help

Once the group feels we have a good list, I would request volunteers to OWN a few of these questions and it will be their responsibility to get answers for these questions. I think this will be in everyones interest and together we can bring out a lot of clarity

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

The first part is only to make a good list:

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open?
        2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
        3.What is the current price / status of second parking
        4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
        5.Where will guests park their cars
        6.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
        7.What will be the maintenance model
        8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
        9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
        10.What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
        11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
        12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
        13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
        14.How many projects are still to be launched
        15. How are club allocated to different projects.
        16. what Is the plan for internal commutation. Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP.

Added Deeprupani's questions on mine, please if there are further queries that you would like resolved. Do write back

Comment

Please after reading my list, keep adding the questions that have not been put up.

4.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
          8.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
          9.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
          11.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched
          12.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
          13.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

1 Will there be AC in lobbies
          2 Will we have un-interrupted power from some JP plant?
          3 What are the plans for power back-up
          4 Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso holders..May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc..
          5 Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geysers
          6 Will I get piped gas

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav44 View Post
            1 Will there be AC in lobbies
            2 Will we have un-interrupted power from some JP plant?
            3 What are the plans for power back-up
            4 Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso holders..May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc..
            5 Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geysers
            6 Will I get piped gas
            Gaurav bro - the highlighted questions are sort of covered. I will add the rest, I think the answer to 5 may be no (else they would not have let this fact go unnoticed in their marketing campaigns).

Q6 - is very very pertinant along with the others

Thanks

Comment

Q. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise.
              Q. Are there water softening plants located in all projects? Details of those.
              Q. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab.
              Q. When will the customer care department of JayPee get its act together and behave professionally? We have a right to get our queries answered and problems looked into.
              Last edited July 16 2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
                Q. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise.
                Q. Are there water softening plants located in all projects? Details of those.
                Q. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab.
                Q. When will the customer care department of JayPee get its act together?

Bro - the highlighted question is sort of covered, while I dont intend to ask the last baaki jawab bhi nahin milenge

Rest are all good - will add these in

Comment

Cool

Comment

Ok - I've organised all the questions a little better so we can target these to the right people. Again, please keep adding to the list (ps - let me know if I have accidently not included any question)

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
                    2. What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
                    3. Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)

Parking

4. What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
                    5. Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
                    6. Where will guests park their cars

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

7. Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
                    8. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
                    9. What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
                    10. Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
                    11. Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs

Buildings

12. Will there be AC in lobbies
                    13. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

14. What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
                    15. What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

16. When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
                    17. How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
                    18. For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

19. Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
                    20. What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Comment

Gaurav bro - the highlighted questions are sort of covered. I will add the rest, I think the answer to 5 may be no (else they would not have let this fact go unnoticed in their marketing campaigns).

Q6 - is very very pertinant along with the others

Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X