What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How Manoj Gaur's leadership helped Jaypee Group clock a turnover of over Rs 20k crore in 2011-12

How Manoj Gaur's leadership helped Jaypee Group clock a turnover of over Rs 20k crore in 2011-12 - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
    Some observations :

> I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

> Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

> 1650 sq ft 2bhk in Kalypso.
    + Its Kalypso. Awesome quality.
    + Big room sizes.
    + Will be ready in a year?

- I am looking for 3bhk. Smaller rooms would be ok for me.
    - No GC facing.

These units are available at 6k psft.

> 1885 in Kalypso
    + Same as 1650.
    + GC view.

- Layout is not so good. Looks like some space can not be used for anything.
    - Out of budget. :(
    I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

> 1800 or 2000 sqft unit in Orchards.
    + GC view.
    + Slow payments.

- Not confident about quality after looking at PC.

I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have
    to pay around 80k to bank every month till posession.

Can you suggest which is the best option between these 3?
    Do you also think that Kalypso's quality is so much better than others that I
    should take the 1650 2bhk and compromise on GC view?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Hi,
    I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
    Some observations :

> I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

> Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

+ Big room sizes.

- No GC facing.

> 1885 in Kalypso
    + Same as 1650.
    + GC view.

I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

+ GC view.
    + Slow payments.

I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have

Thanks in advance

Could you suggest if this is for end use / investment - dont say both :)

And the desired timeframe for posession (if this is a great decision point)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Could you suggest if this is for end use / investment - dont say both :)

End use
    CommentQuote
    End use

And any specific need for early posession or can this wait? (Want of early posession should be out of a need NOT fear of non posession)
    CommentQuote
    Hi,
    Some observations :

+ Big room sizes.

- No GC facing.

> 1885 in Kalypso
    + Same as 1650.
    + GC view.

+ GC view.
    + Slow payments.

Thanks in advance

PC/PH - are pathetic properties - Gaurson in gaziabad will give you better quality.

Lift quality n size are too bad n small
    8 flats per floor - chawl kind of feeling
    small staircase - you won't be able to take furniture there
    balcony - where you can't put a chair
    railings - poor quality
    small box sized rooms
    kitchen - very very small

only positive is GC view.

you are right leechawla about your assessment. I say navratras/Diwali period are coming. See if some good new launches happens ( just 6-8 weeks away).

After looking at PH/PC - i got scared as what one should expect from kosmos type of properties.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wicked
    PC/PH - are pathetic properties - Gaurson in gaziabad will give you better quality.

railings - poor quality
    small box sized rooms

you are right leechawla about your assessment. I say navratras/Diwali period are coming. See if some good new launches happens ( just 6-8 weeks away).

After looking at PH/PC - i got scared as what one should expect from kosmos type of properties.

Wicked

Thanks Wicked,
    I was thinking If I am over-reacting but I think you are bit too harsh :)
    About new launches, from the recent trend it seems JP is launching properties similar to Kalypso, Knight at 9K+ and and they are more dense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    And any specific need for early posession or can this wait? (Want of early posession should be out of a need NOT fear of non posession)

Quick posession is desirable because I would like to move to better house but not necessary. Fear of non posession is not a factor.
    CommentQuote

railings - poor quality
    small box sized rooms

Wicked

Wicked bahi

Orchards rate is quite similar to PH/PC will the quality also be similar? I am worried.....the model displayed in the sales office of Jaypee is pathetic.....please help removing my worst fear for Orchards...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Wicked bahi

Orchards rate is quite similar to PH/PC will the quality also be similar? I am worried.....the model displayed in the sales office of Jaypee is pathetic.....please help removing my worst fear for Orchards...thanks

Hi Orchardman,

Honestly, I don't know.

Everytime i go to wishtown i get mixed feelings - why ?

1) you have a awesome golf course ( but houses in between )

2) you have golf view good plots ( but blue/orange kothi built on them )

3) you have good gated plots ( but with loads of minus points if you peel them one by one - i did mention it on JP plots thread but people are more interested in putting it under the carpet )

4) you have great societies ( Kalypso/Imperial ) ( but see the flat orientation from inside - few balconies, small bedrooms and high prices but great views ). 3300+ flat in Imperial costing almost 3cr has 2 balconies ( one in living room and one in the utility area ).

5) Then you move towards PH/PC - it breaks my heart to see such pathetic golf facing properties ....horrible.

6) Kosmos etc - just like any other upcoming socities in terms of layout.

7) recently i found out that BUND road will be for general public - i don't what to expect when 24*7 traffic will pass through wishtown.

I don't know what to expect from orchards as i myself has mixed feelings about WT.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Wicked ,

By no stretch of imagination are pc/ph horrible and pathetic properties , please do not give biased and useless opinions.

And you have shown your ignorance by saying that bund road will be open to general public and traffic will pass through wishtown . Please check your facts before making such a stupid statements.
    The bund road is a road which is going to be made by noida authority which will be go from kalindi kunj to sector 135 running almost parallel to the expressway . It is not going to pass through wishtown , it will at a distance of around 1 km from the backside of wishtown. Your statement is akin to saying that the noida - greater noida expressway will pass through wishtown and will cause problems. This bund road will be a boon for all residents who want to go towards sarita vihar / jasola /faridabad as they will directly have connectivity towards kalindi kunj.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    Mr Wicked ,

By no stretch of imagination are pc/ph horrible and pathetic properties , please do not give biased and useless opinions.

And you have shown your ignorance by saying that bund road will be open to general public and traffic will pass through wishtown . Please check your facts before making such a stupid statements.
    The bund road is a road which is going to be made by noida authority which will be go from kalindi kunj to sector 135 running almost parallel to the expressway . It is not going to pass through wishtown , it will at a distance of around 1 km from the backside of wishtown. Your statement is akin to saying that the noida - greater noida expressway will pass through wishtown and will cause problems. This bund road will be a boon for all residents who want to go towards sarita vihar / jasola /faridabad as they will directly have connectivity towards kalindi kunj.

Mayank Sir,

I think you are mistaken.

Please visit WT and see it for yourself where it going to pass. I have checked it myself .....anyone coming from BUND road will pass between KP2 and KP1 plot and reach noida/greater noida expressway.

JPKP2PLOT - our esteemed member on Japyee Plot thread has cleared my doubts about the same. Please check it.

PC/PH - I still stand by my comments.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Wicked bro - wont try and change ur opinion on PC/PH as its an entirely personal matter.

However Mayank is correct the Bund road goes behind WT parallel to it. Its a boon for WT residents in terms of faster connectivity to Kalindi Kunj.

The road between KP1 & 2 is the sector road which was always there and actually splits WT in two seperate, gated land parcels. It is not a public thoroughfare thru WT.
    CommentQuote
    Mayank Sir,

I think you are mistaken.

Please visit WT and see it for yourself where it going to pass. I have checked it myself .....anyone coming from BUND road will pass between KP2 and KP1 plot and reach noida/greater noida expressway.

JPKP2PLOT - our esteemed member on Japyee Plot thread has cleared my doubts about the same. Please check it.

PC/PH - I still stand by my comments.

Wicked

Wicked Bro - What is this BUND road? Can you point out on the WT Master Plan? Are you referring to the 45 m wide sector road b/w KP1 & KP2 or the proposed 30 m wide road perpendicular to it?
    CommentQuote
  • Wicked bro - wont try and change ur opinion on PC/PH as its an entirely personal matter.

However Mayank is correct the Bund road goes behind WT parallel to it. Its a boon for WT residents in terms of faster connectivity to Kalindi Kunj.

The road between KP1 & 2 is the sector road which was always there and actually splits WT in two seperate, gated land parcels. It is not a public thoroughfare thru WT.
    CommentQuote