• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Delhi fan, go for pavilion in that csse, golf facing ones
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Firstly - I think you have a good clear plan in keeping Kosmos and visting there to spend the weekend - perhaps from the hustle and bustle of Delhi etc.

Secondly - it would also be wise to allow the Kube, Orchards etc story to play out and then take an informed decision.

Thirdly - this allows you to budget better - god willing you find yourself earning better OR the property prices stagnate further OR both and you are even able to get a bigger unit in GC side. If these conditions do pan out, keep a lookout for the Kube 4 bhk - which is probably one of the most undervalued properties in all NCR.

Finally I agree this forum has been overtly negative on JP. But they do delay things quite a bit - 15-20% longer than industry average I would say. This does result in a lot of pain for end users who are swamped both by EMIs and Rent. For some others it is a blessing in disguise to be able to pay off the money very slowly.

Ps - if sunlight etc is important for you (as it should be) you should visit suncalc.net for seeing how and when you get sunlight in your house

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Firstly - I think you have a good clear plan in keeping Kosmos and visting there to spend the weekend - perhaps from the hustle and bustle of Delhi etc.

Secondly - it would also be wise to allow the Kube, Orchards etc story to play out and then take an informed decision.

Thirdly - this allows you to budget better - god willing you find yourself earning better OR the property prices stagnate further OR both and you are even able to get a bigger unit in GC side. If these conditions do pan out, keep a lookout for the Kube 4 bhk - which is probably one of the most undervalued properties in all NCR.

Finally I agree this forum has been overtly negative on JP. But they do delay things quite a bit - 15-20% longer than industry average I would say. This does result in a lot of pain for end users who are swamped both by EMIs and Rent. For some others it is a blessing in disguise to be able to pay off the money very slowly.

Ps - if sunlight etc is important for you (as it should be) you should visit suncalc.net for seeing how and when you get sunlight in your house
        Dinesh bhai, markets have a way of surprising people in ways they dont think are possible. Today OC and Kube are being sold cheap b coz of uncertainty surrounding them. The moment this is cleared it will become difficult to get units around these prices. Other than delay i see minimum risk in these properties. Risk levels are just as much as any other not handed over property. I say if one has to go for it, get a reasonable apartment in the 30 70 scheme and you will have made a truly gr8 investment. At this moment my financials dont allow ,e to go for it or else i would have taken the plunge.

Comment

Believe me bro - I WANT and LIKE to believe you. Perhaps in my heart of hearts I also agree this will happen. But its all coming to what you yourself said a while back. There are some fundamental issues in play:

- demand is low as supply is high and expensive
          - but prices cannot come down structurally as there are number of reasons

In such a situation something has got to give and somebody is going to get hurt. Less so in JPs case because they have the financial backbone to get through. They are not the types who live from 1 project and die from 1 project.

But still I think a more sensible/pragmatic option is to wait this out some more.

Small builders where land has to be paid or you know he is using your proceeds to buy other land - PLEASE BOLT - RUN and never look back.

FDi Projects should do a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by bhikhari View Post
            Dear abhinav Bro

I will really appreciate if you can give some update of Kalypso - Tower No 15.

Hope we will have drinks very soon once I occupy my flat.
            Bikhari bro, I saw your tower. Work is on, they are doing the exterior and interior work, first white coat has been done already on your tower, tower 16 is finished. 14 13 12 11 are the next in order.
            Tower 15 is ahead of 14 13 12 11.
            So good for you

Comment

Thanks Abhinav Bro.

Really appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Believe me bro - I WANT and LIKE to believe you. Perhaps in my heart of hearts I also agree this will happen. But its all coming to what you yourself said a while back. There are some fundamental issues in play:

- demand is low as supply is high and expensive
                - but prices cannot come down structurally as there are number of reasons

In such a situation something has got to give and somebody is going to get hurt. Less so in JPs case because they have the financial backbone to get through. They are not the types who live from 1 project and die from 1 project.

But still I think a more sensible/pragmatic option is to wait this out some more.

Small builders where land has to be paid or you know he is using your proceeds to buy other land - PLEASE BOLT - RUN and never look back.

FDi Projects should do a little better.
                Dinesh Bhai,

While these forums like IREF are a good thing they can also be a double edged sword. A lot of rumours go around and gullible investors are fooled into taking rash decisions which should be avoided.

In the case of JP personally I feel reasonably secure with my investments barring a few instances when I get worried on account of delay resulting in illiquidity and low pricing on account of delay. In my opinion the current prices of KUBE and OC more than make up for the perceived uncertainty while completely discounting the positives which in my opinion are fantastic.

Secondly, as a long term buyer delay is great for me. Let me explain how citing my own case:

- I am to pay JP about 40 lakhs for my apartment in OC, interest on this works out to Rs. 40,000 per month 12% which is lowest possible interest rate for a business person.
                - At this moment I am staying at ATS OH paying 24 odd per month, so the delay is not really affecting me financially.
                - My last installment in OC is about 18 lakhs so even at that time i will not be loosing big way as I will still be gaining Rs. 18000 per month as interest besides the interest on the stamp duty and registration costs.
                - Actually a lot of the people who are screaming rent + EMI are actually not calculating the fact that they are saving huge amounts of interest on the delayed portion of the loans/opportunity cost of money in hand with them.

Once you make up your mind that the long term future is intact , it is a matter of riding out the smaller waves that rock the boat. I know this is easier said than done but this is what we should aim to do.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                  Bikhari bro, I saw your tower. Work is on, they are doing the exterior and interior work, first white coat has been done already on your tower, tower 16 is finished. 14 13 12 11 are the next in order.
                  Tower 15 is ahead of 14 13 12 11.
                  So good for you
                  Abhinav bro - sorry small correction. There is no T13. 1-10 in first cluster and 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 in second. And I agree with your overall assessment

Comment

Originally posted by bhikhari View Post
                    Thanks Abhinav Bro.

Really appreciate your feedback.
                    no worries

Comment

Abhinav bro - sorry small correction. There is no T13. 1-10 in first cluster and 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 in second. And I agree with your overall assessment
                      yes, dinesh bro, i forgot that.
                      thanks for your correction

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X