What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • all this talk about "being lenient" or "trying to find a solution" comes only from people who are stuck with jaypee properties.
    think about the lender. what would you do if someone refuses to pay back a loan you had given? you would take the harshest action possible, everyone else be damned.

SSG is not a bank, not regulated by RBI and not answerable to homebuyers or anyone else. They are here to collect what is rightfully theirs.
    The Indian banks who have been handling Jaypee with kid gloves will be left with an empty shell of a company.

Going forward, I expect many more banks to sell their debt to such funds to recover atleast a part of their money. Then these funds will take care of Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Pkgandhi... Blackwidow... Blackwidhow... Invictus
    Now Truenity
    This guy has all the time in the world!!!
    I fail to understand.. to what extent can someone go??
    Should i call this obsession or Madness?
    Anyways.. Moderator @MANOJa I think you will have to delete this user and his posts like you have with the other above mentioned users
    Im sure you are also tired of doing this. This guy doesnt give up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney

SSG is not a bank, not regulated by RBI and not answerable to homebuyers or anyone else. They are here to collect what is rightfully theirs.

Dont just say SSG got a magic broom OR Dont tell me just by seeing SSG guys Gaurs will start peeing in pants and hand over everything to them !!!
    Tell me How and what they can do which has not been done yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Pkgandhi... Blackwidow... Blackwidhow... Invictus
    Now Truenity
    Anyways.. Moderator @MANOJa I think you will have to delete this user and his posts like you have with the other above mentioned users

This is ludicrous. Just because a person or persons disagree they can't be banned! I say let all sides of the picture be out in the open. Let people read and take their own decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Pkgandhi... Blackwidow... Blackwidhow... Invictus
    Now Truenity

Have some manners. I am not a guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee

This is ludicrous. Just because a person or persons disagree they can't be banned! I say let all sides of the picture be out in the open. Let people read and take their own decisions.

Thank you sir. You are a real gentleman.
    CommentQuote
  • The reason this guy is being banned is because he is spamming all threads of only one builder with different IDs. All IDs can be traced to a single IP address.. Im sure.
    Nothing but trying to create some panic.
    Its like if @dineshsays creates multiple Ids and keeps praising JP and singing gala songs about their greatness. 100 posts about how great Jaypee wishtoen is.. Wont you ask him to be banned.
    This is not two sides of a coin.. This is called manipulation.
    Moderator is absolutely right in banning him
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • bhuwan1 years ago
      Top 3 in terms of exposure in Jaypee are ICICI , IDBI and SBI.
      stanChart was not a big player within joint lenders.
  • Any one having updates regarding implementation / rejection of SDR which was invoked by joint lenders forum on 28June....
    28Sep being the cutoff date... final stand of JLF should be decided by now ? ....but there is no news in market...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey,

Does anybody has any update on construction status of Kalypso tower 12 , hows the speed of construction and what is the expected time of possession???
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the handover dates for Shaurya Klassic?
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly a year ago, I was about to finalize a deal in pavilion court but I dropped the idea because my wife wanted a bigger house. I was out of India for sometime and i am not so well updated with the latest developments in jaypee greens. I ended up seeing a documentary on yutube on ISRO By Karolina and I Strongly believe that the film is shot in Wishtown. Can anyone confirm what project it is because the views look amazing in the movie.
    best regards!
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • @MANOJa

Mods is it possible to revert back to the old layout. This one is painful to use. Its like going from Windows 10 to MS DOS.

Can you please supply a link where all the Latest jaypee posts keep going to the top of the page. I used to use the link below but it doesn't work since the update.

​​​​​​​indianrealestateforum.com/tags/jaypee.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    @MANOJa

Mods is it possible to revert back to the old layout. This one is painful to use. Its like going from Windows 10 to MS DOS.

Can you please supply a link where all the Latest jaypee posts keep going to the top of the page. I used to use the link below but it doesn't work since the update.

​​​​​​​indianrealestateforum.com/tags/jaypee.html

See, we r working to modify the current layout and make it much more user friendly . Once we work it out , u would appreciate the new Layout .

Give us some time . We have had internal meetings on this and we r totally focused on resolving all issues .

Give us some time .
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/jp-associates-receives-shareholders-nod-to-convert-debt-into-equity-116092801261_1.html

P Associates receives shareholders nod to convert debt into equity Jaypee Group has been struggling to meet its debt servicing and payment obligations for the past several quarters due to its deteriorating financial health
    Amritha Pillay | Mumbai September 29, 2016 Last Updated at 00:30 IST

Business Standard

Debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL) on Wednesday said it has received shareholders’ approval to allow conversion of its debt to equity in the company. The approval will help pave the way for lenders to step in and pick up stakes in the company.

In a statement to the BSE on Wednesday, Jaiprakash Associates said its shareholders had at the annual general meeting approved converting loans, debentures or other borrowings of the company into equity shares or securities in the company. Around 88.06 per cent of the votes cast by its shareholders, the company said in the statement, were in favour of the resolution.

As of March 31, Jaiprakash Associates had consolidated debt of Rs 58,250 crore. The approval comes on the back of a joint lenders forum’s decision to invoke strategic debt restructuring (SDR) for the company.

“Taking note of the decision of the joint lenders forum of company lenders on the invocation of strategic debt restructuring (SDR), subject to approval of lenders, the board has constituted a committee of directors to evaluate various options necessitating financial restructuring,” the company said in a statement sent to the BSE on July 4.

The Jaypee group has been struggling to meet its debt servicing and payment obligations since several quarters due to deteriorating financial health. Under pressure, the group has sold several cement and power assets since 2013 to reduce its debt burden.

In one of its biggest deals, the company agreed to sell 21.20 million tonnes of its cement assets to UltraTech Cement Ltd for Rs 16,189 crore in July this year. Under the SDR plan, lenders can convert debt exposure in a company into an equity stake and then look for a new buyer for that stake, which could also lead to the promoter losing ownership of the company.

Jaiprakash Associates Ltd is the group holding company for two other subsidiaries — Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd and Jaypee Infratech Ltd. Jaiprakash Associates holds about 61 per cent in the power subsidiary and 71 per cent in the infrastructure subsidiary. The promoter holding inJaiprakash Associates as on June 2016 was at 39.38 per cent.
    CommentQuote