What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I observed that they have taken out the street fancy poles from all over from Ring Road. Any reason for it? Plus from last 4 weeks there is no maintenance of landscaping around Ring Road. Any reason?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    No work has started across most of the 70 committed towers

Hi
    Can you please clarify this? Are you saying "No, work has started" or "No work has started", where the latter would mean that things are stalled as usual. I only ask because in your previous comment you said that the work is starting soon.
    I am bit tied up these days, so not able to visit, particularly interested in PH4 since it's been stuck there for ages and JP continues to claim its a priority tower.
    Thanks in advance,

-A
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Imperial Arcade? There was a bidding process which was ongoing. What was the result?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv

Hi
    Can you please clarify this? Are you saying "No, work has started" or "No work has started", where the latter would mean that things are stalled as usual. I only ask because in your previous comment you said that the work is starting soon.
    I am bit tied up these days, so not able to visit, particularly interested in PH4 since it's been stuck there for ages and JP continues to claim its a priority tower.
    Thanks in advance,

-A

No, work has started... :)

I'll chek PH4 in a few days​​​​ as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunalve30
    Any news on imperial arcade...there was a bidding process which was ongoing? what was the result.

From what I hrd most is sold out but few shops remain. This is hearsay and may be false
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    Wow!! What a mess. Dinesh - how are ya? Been what? 3 years since we spoke - when I almost bought into Orchard.

Wow man!!

Hi mate - I am well, now residing at Wishtown. You made a great call not getting in at that time. Those were heady days for Orchards - 2 floors a month. Now of course struggling to restart :(
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh sir any idea why fancy lighting poles are removed from outer periphery road specifically around kylspo and imperial court.
    CommentQuote
  • Anant - work is on in PH4. I took this picture while golfing this morning. Labour was moving in the lift. BTW - where is the picture attachment option?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vja1236
    Dinesh sir any idea why fancy lighting poles are removed from outer periphery road specifically around kylspo and imperial court.

Poles are there - main road I dunno ie the fancy ones
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, does anyone know whether the revised stamp duty * 7% effective now or registrations being done at 5%? What would be the approx cost of registration for a 1170 sq ft 2 BHK in Jaypee Klassic?
    CommentQuote

CommentQuote
  • Work has started only in a trickle that too in a handful of towers. There are a handful of labour. Nowhere close to even double digit. Yes, as per hearsay old contractors have been paid but new work deployment on 70 towers is nil or negligible. In regards to Kosmos and Klassic that constitutes 49 out of 70 towers, work is going on in only 4-6 towers with total labor to be seen around 25-30.
    CommentQuote
  • Also, as per hearsay, labor will take another month to get deployed, that is after Chath Puja. Hope that then we dont start hearing things like Holi! Fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote

Poles are there - main road I dunno ie the fancy ones

Sir I am not talking about street poles that is very much there but all the poles of ht 2 mt it was placed both sides of road are slowly removed. Similar poles are placed in parks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Dinesh,

Can you pls confirm the latest update on KT-11 from your known sources in Project Team in JP? Is there any work happening in this tower and by when it is likely to be completed / handed over along with OC?

Thanks
    CommentQuote