Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    I told u I am a broker last time. What is ur apartment the view looks nice. Between agusta was an independent plot and pebble was 5 floor. These 2 mess with the nice views what do u say

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Thanks for posting great pics. Someone commented that OC and Kube are cheap. When I looked at Jaypee prices on their website, it did not look cheap to me. Are we talking about resale? If yes, what is the approx resale price Kube & Orchards? Also, does the 40 lakhs payment represent 30% payment under the 30:70 plan.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
        pavilion court landscaping for 4 towers complex
        Nice pics man. Thank you

        4 tower complex is the P14 to 18 you mean? Are towers 15~16 ready now?

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          I was just doing some data collection for a project of mine. Mumbai prices - man - such supertight ordinary projects at 15 times the prices of Noida. And we think Noida is super inflated.

          If something like Jaypee Greens was there - average prices would have been 80-100k easily.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            I was just doing some data collection for a project of mine. Mumbai prices - man - such supertight ordinary projects at 15 times the prices of Noida. And we think Noida is super inflated.

            If something like Jaypee Greens was there - average prices would have been 80-100k easily.
            Dinesh bhai, lodha is building a similar type of project called palava on the outskirts of mumbai, needless to say something like this cannot happen in the main city just like it cannot happen in south delhi. The prices in palava range from 6500 to 12000 psf.

            In south mumbai prices easily range in the bracket you talk about.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
              Dinesh bhai, lodha is building a similar type of project called palava on the outskirts of mumbai, needless to say something like this cannot happen in the main city just like it cannot happen in south delhi. The prices in palava range from 6500 to 12000 psf.

              In south mumbai prices easily range in the bracket you talk about.
              Nice nice. Yes I meant the stratospheric prices in the heart of the city. Cheers.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Nice pics man. Thank you

                4 tower complex is the P14 to 18 you mean? Are towers 15~16 ready now?
                No, not yet. But work is on at a satisfactory pace.
                Yes these are 14 -18
                Cheers
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by sikander View Post
                  Thanks for posting great pics. Someone commented that OC and Kube are cheap. When I looked at Jaypee prices on their website, it did not look cheap to me. Are we talking about resale? If yes, what is the approx resale price Kube & Orchards? Also, does the 40 lakhs payment represent 30% payment under the 30:70 plan.
                  Bro, yes we were talking about resale.
                  You can check some online portals.
                  Good luck
                  "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Jaypee Greens - Noida

                    Also, in resale you can have choice of units while in fresh not many unit options are available. For Kube, I was only getting ground floor options in fresh. Although kube was in my budget, I went for higher floor in KPA as I did not want ground floor. So, if you go for fresh your options are limited (both in terms of floor choice and project) irrespective of whether you find it cheap or not :-(

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Unitech booked for delay in project - The Times of India

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X