What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any positive or negative impact on wishtown because of demonetization?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Any seasoned noida broker will tell you which builder in the region has the highest proportion of benami properties. You can imagine what the impact will be.

Can you give some facts and figures...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Magadh_Pride2 years ago
      Are you serious?
      Aare you serious?
      Aaare youuuu serious ?
  • Its been a week since i moved into my flat in Pavilion Court and i can give a resident's point of view of the livability in Wish Town

Once you enter the main gate of wish town and keep going straight you will notice most of the towers are ready. Barring Kalypso 10,12,13 all towers are ready till the turning of the road... Then PH1 and towers of PC are ready barring a couple of towers in between. Temple is getting finished. Labour is painting and making walls inside. Sports field is ready.
    Greenery is maintained well.. Jaypee water tankers water these plants everyday, gardeners do the trimming, weeding etc regularly. Golf Course is maintained beautifully. Lots of golfers come especially on the weekends. Ample open spaces to enjoy the lovely sunlight, walks and breeze.
    FMG is efficient. Plumber, electrician is a call away. It takes 15-20 mins for them to come once call is placed.
    Location is very good. Takes me 30 mins to reach nehru place.

Within my personal building :
    Security guard is always there.. No problem finding a maid.. Cleaning , cooking, press wala, car cleaner everyone available with ease.. electricity and water not a problem.. Trash is taken out twice a day.. sweeping done twice.. I had a seepage problem.. The team came within 24 hours and resolved it. The department store in PH3 has everything we need for daily use. chemist is also there. Internet, Intercom and DTH is all wired inside the walls..
    Club is ready. Looked good. I was actually surprised to see it. Pool is small but building looked spick and span. gym,card room,kids room,lounge are ready. cafe is under progress.

Pain Points:
    Because of the low number of residents compared to the number of flats in Wish town, it is quite sparsely populated.. Therefore towers are also not well lit outside. It is dark during the night. People from the village behind have access to the main Jaypee internal road and can be seen moving around. There is so much construction going on around, temporary barricades are put up.

Slowly but SURELY, wish town is getting better.. It is 100% livable and location is much better than other remote areas in noida where residents are living in societies like sector 137/143 or sector 7X belt.

CommentQuote

• Slowly but SURELY, wish town is getting better.. It is 100% livable and location is much better than other remote areas in noida where residents are living in societies like sector 137/143 or sector 7X belt.

Sector 137... remote??

Sector 137... remote??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee

Slowly but SURELY, wish town is getting better.. It is 100% livable and location is much better than other remote areas in noida where residents are living in societies like sector 137/143 or sector 7X belt.

Sector 137... remote??

Not remote.. But extremely dense and far away... these areas wil take longer to develop

Not remote.. But extremely dense and far away... these areas wil take longer to develop
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nideepak2 years ago
      Hello Firsttime... Thanks for your review.... Can you please elaborate more on pricing part like cost of maintenance/Maid etc...
      I am currently living in south delhi but planning to buy a flat in either Pavilion court or Heights.

If you can also advise the ongoing rate of 3 bhk .. it would be a great help.
      Thanks
  • Big problem with JP is that builder has squandered away customers' money and most of the township will be abandoned and never be completed. They have made several excuses over the last many years and will continue to invent new ones. A few flats in so called luxury projects have been delivered with pathetic quality in the last few months and investors have had no choice but to swallow the bitter pill, as the alternative is to never get delivery. Once the group inevitably folds up because of its financial troubles, the township, or whatever fraction of it has been handed over at that stage, will be a security and maintenance nightmare.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    There is so much construction going on around, temporary barricades are put up.

well, the air must be very polluted with the construction around, I am being told by one of the my friends as he stays in a similar project where there is construction around, its very harmful, cement particles in the air would be disastrous, could you please throw some light on this as you are already living there.

Cheers
    Rahul

CommentQuote
  • With all the semi abandoned construction sites, all the dust bowls will make the place an environmental irritant and health hazard for years to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Are they taking any effort to control the dust pollution? Constant exposure to these especially people who stay at home all through the day is not really good.
    CommentQuote
  • People in Delhi are putting Air purifiers where there is actually no construction (the reason being traffic pollution being primary), further construction pollution is orders of magnitude more than the traffic pollution(add cement to the air and it will just kill you), so the premium segment really keeps this in factor, un till there is construction the premium segment will refrain from relocating to this premium sector, they will move seriously when the construction is bare minimum and good number of occupants and that's the main reason why there is poor occupancy, apart from this when you don't have good clubs and facilities(this is another factor for poor occupancy), now demonetization, I mean frankly to me this looks to be game over wishtown, I really wanted to see a quality township taking shape but this looks bleak now.

PS: look at KP plots, things are going bad to worse ..

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • On the ground things sound much better than even six months ago. Demonetisation effect will possibly ease out in six months. Jaypee properties have seen rock bottom and only way for rtm properties is up! Don't understand the issue on underconstruction mess, if the construction is on then it's good and township will get completed at whatever pace. If construction stops, then so will pollution right? Granted that unfinished properties if jaypee goes belly up will take long to end up clearing legal mess but sooner or later they will also get to closure.
    CommentQuote
  • Mate,

Construction will not pick up , the delivery would be slow, the major point is VALUATION, if you look at the offers which builders are giving today, who would buy these apartments in resale ????so many factors, high unreasonable maintenance, super area increase, loading on a higher side , density, I am just wondering how will investors manage to retain? , people who exited 6 months ago made a great call.

PS: slow construction means -> plenty of air pollution ..

Cheers
    Rahul, people who exited 6 months ago made a great call.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • PS: Demonetization will not ease out in another 6 months, the GOVERNMENT has become richer and people who dealt in cash are robbed, some got robbed of 30% and some with higher cash component are robbed of around 70-80%, these robbed people were actually driving the RE, are you getting the point .. :)

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • abhimax2 years ago
      Really! Already? :)
  • Let's discuss pollution first...
    are we saying that pollution here is more than congested sectors like 137/143,7x etc? With the sez land being auctioned for more commercial and residential projects it's going to get worse... the construction on the golf course side is at the later stages.. finishing work and construction work are different in terms of creating dust and particulate matter... the open area here is able to disperse the pollutant matter at least to a level better than congested sectors

now the low level of occupancy
    when jaypee had started selling these properties they were cheaper than most under construction projects in the vicinity.. most of the people who bought them were investors .. not end users.. they will not shift here.. they want to find tenants .. but market is slow

club is ready at pavilion court.. and has been made nicely.. that's not the problem..

there are defintely issues here. But nothing that can't be sorted. No reason to believe why this will be a much much better place to live than the high density pegion holes. See 3c, amrapali, or any other project in vicinity. Barring ATS I don't think anything comes close
    CommentQuote
  • Major problem with wishtown is that the developer is officially broke and no longer interested in the real estate business and there is no way to fix that.
    CommentQuote