What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On the ground things sound much better than even six months ago. Demonetisation effect will possibly ease out in six months. Jaypee properties have seen rock bottom and only way for rtm properties is up! Don't understand the issue on underconstruction mess, if the construction is on then it's good and township will get completed at whatever pace. If construction stops, then so will pollution right? Granted that unfinished properties if jaypee goes belly up will take long to end up clearing legal mess but sooner or later they will also get to closure.
    CommentQuote
  • Mate,

Construction will not pick up , the delivery would be slow, the major point is VALUATION, if you look at the offers which builders are giving today, who would buy these apartments in resale ????so many factors, high unreasonable maintenance, super area increase, loading on a higher side , density, I am just wondering how will investors manage to retain? , people who exited 6 months ago made a great call.

PS: slow construction means -> plenty of air pollution ..

Cheers
    Rahul, people who exited 6 months ago made a great call.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • PS: Demonetization will not ease out in another 6 months, the GOVERNMENT has become richer and people who dealt in cash are robbed, some got robbed of 30% and some with higher cash component are robbed of around 70-80%, these robbed people were actually driving the RE, are you getting the point .. :)

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • abhimax1 years ago
      Really! Already? :)
  • Let's discuss pollution first...
    are we saying that pollution here is more than congested sectors like 137/143,7x etc? With the sez land being auctioned for more commercial and residential projects it's going to get worse... the construction on the golf course side is at the later stages.. finishing work and construction work are different in terms of creating dust and particulate matter... the open area here is able to disperse the pollutant matter at least to a level better than congested sectors

now the low level of occupancy
    when jaypee had started selling these properties they were cheaper than most under construction projects in the vicinity.. most of the people who bought them were investors .. not end users.. they will not shift here.. they want to find tenants .. but market is slow

club is ready at pavilion court.. and has been made nicely.. that's not the problem..

there are defintely issues here. But nothing that can't be sorted. No reason to believe why this will be a much much better place to live than the high density pegion holes. See 3c, amrapali, or any other project in vicinity. Barring ATS I don't think anything comes close
    CommentQuote
  • Major problem with wishtown is that the developer is officially broke and no longer interested in the real estate business and there is no way to fix that.
    CommentQuote
  • mate,

1) you are comparing pollution between 2 places, please don't compare 2 places, just consider Air pollution, would it be in sector 128 or not, there will be and with slower construction, its going to remain for many years, i dont think that the pace of construction would be consistent, you will certainly see some hault's and finishing takes a lot of time, there wll be a lot of Air pollution

PS: wishtown was considered far far ahead than the crappy sectors you mentioned, but if you look at things in hand today, those crappy sectors would have investors who have made money by existing at the right time, they would have more ROI than jaypee investors

2) VALUATION, this is very important, keep your eyes on the prices of KP plots, thats the best answer I could give, if you are not able to pick my above post.

3) I wrote a post where I found mayur vihar MIG more premium than kalypso, I mean investors have been robbed of false promises by jaypee{flase information as well}, further I used to classify jaypee properties under 2 sections:

a) towers that are RTM /nearing RTM -> you can exit and make small premium
    b) towers that are out of radar. --> you can exit with your buying price if you are lucky

But now , I will categorize them differently

a) towers that are RTM /nearing RTM add demonetization --> very hard to exit
    b) towers that are out of radar. add demonetization --> no way you can exit

PS: enthusiasm of members is an important factor and dropping activity on iref, its absolutely dipping here, earlier I used to see some good activity here but these days its very dull, why? its a very important question.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    mate,

1) you are comparing pollution between 2 places, please don't compare 2 places, just consider Air pollution, would it be in sector 128 or not, there will be and with slower construction, its going to remain for many years, i dont think that the pace of construction would be consistent, you will certainly see some hault's and finishing takes a lot of time, there wll be a lot of Air pollution

PS: wishtown was considered far far ahead than the crappy sectors you mentioned, but if you look at things in hand today, those crappy sectors would have investors who have made money by existing at the right time, they would have more ROI than jaypee investors

2) VALUATION, this is very important, keep your eyes on the prices of KP plots, thats the best answer I could give, if you are not able to pick my above post.

3) I wrote a post where I found mayur vihar MIG more premium than kalypso, I mean investors have been robbed of false promises by jaypee{flase information as well}, further I used to classify jaypee properties under 2 sections:

b) towers that are out of radar. --> you can exit with your buying price if you are lucky

b) towers that are out of radar. add demonetization --> no way you can exit

Cheers
    Rahul

What is the price of kp plots these days ?
    CommentQuote
  • @truenity: mate I am just not putting the figure here because I dont want to publish information just by hearing someone, all I can tell you is that the figure really amazed me.

PS:
    1) you mentioned jaypee as broke, I will just add a point, many builders does get the construction by paying in cash, yes cash, the white money majorly goes in land and in minority goes into construction, this is the main reason why jaypee investors need to worry a lot.

Cheers
    Rahul
    , the white money majorly goes in land and in minority goes into construction, this is the main reason why jaypee investors need to worry a lot.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • I get a feeling that too many folks are motivated in jaypee bashing without having any (disclosed) exposure. Wondering what's this altruism all about. I hold a flat here, and really not worried anymore. Keep getting calls from brokers who try to cajole to sell at lower values, l tell them to take a walk, they keep coming back. Gives me a feeling that some folks just want to corner undervalued inventory before things turn north :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhimax
    I get a feeling that too many folks are motivated in jaypee bashing without having any (disclosed) exposure. Wondering what's this altruism all about. I hold a flat here, and really not worried anymore. Keep getting calls from brokers who try to cajole to sell at lower values, l tell them to take a walk, they keep coming back. Gives me a feeling that some folks just want to corner undervalued inventory before things turn north :)

mate, your post clearly tells me that your are an end user, you are safe but every1 is not, here is an example:

if I take a demonetization example in order to explain my point: consider you are like a salaried class person and you are simply unaffected by demonetization Vs some1 who dealt with cash

Now the guy who made money in cash is a different example, consider him having 4 apartments in wishtown , they are affected and not you.

PS: so its not just about YOU :), life is just not about you, please have an open mind.

further 2 cases:
    a) you can easily hold your property, you can end use, but at the end of the day you cant make premium, infact now you cant even exit.
    b) vs some1 who holds 4 apartments, will not have the capacity to hold, and will exit @ dirt cheap price and he will affect you for sure.

PS: again its just not about you :)

Cheers
    Rahul

, they are affected and not you.

PS: so its not just about YOU :), life is just not about you, please have an open mind.

further 2 cases:
    a) you can easily hold your property, you can end use, but at the end of the day you cant make premium, infact now you cant even exit.
    b) vs some1 who holds 4 apartments, will not have the capacity to hold, and will exit @ dirt cheap price and he will affect you for sure.

Cheers
    Rahul

further 2 cases:

Cheers
    Rahul

further 2 cases:

Cheers
    Rahul

CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      mate, the prices you see in trend are highly inflated prices(how do I justify this, just take an example of loading 40%, you are given an impression that you are given 1000 sq feets but in actual you get only 600, this is just 1 example out of 10-20 that I can give you), do your own research when it comes to valuation, i give you an example, in my research I would price KP plots at 12k per sq yards considering all the negative factors and as an investor I would not even touch anything but rather see the RE trends that will come in the next 3 months. please DO YOUR RESEARCH and to get your research right, you need to know a lot of things with clarity. and as an investor I would not even touch anything but rather see the RE trends that will come in the next 3 months. please DO YOUR RESEARCH and to get your research right, you need to know a lot of things with clarity. and as an investor I would not even touch anything but rather see the RE trends that will come in the next 3 months. please DO YOUR RESEARCH and to get your research right, you need to know a lot of things with clarity.
  • Cannot help but agree with Abhimax. @rahk2012 / Rahul, 8 posts in 14 hours bashing JP with this sort of reasoning leaves me puzzled.

So, somehow you've singled out JP Wishtown for Air Pollution. But, let's forget that most Noida Sectors along entire expressway have tremendous construction activity with flats, towers, plots, etc being constructed right next to each other. There are bigger denser pockets of construction. Or, that in open areas air travels freely. ATS is no less affected, yet well settled. Or that an entire city of Gurgaon was settled in the midst of such dusty "premium" areas. East Delhi remains amongst worst air pollution hit regions in THE WORLD, yet you feel no hesitation in calling Mayur Vihar MIG premium despite the pollution.

Then, Rahul has suggested rates in KP Plots are at 12k / sq yard. So, he claims 153 sq yd plots are available for 18 lakh rupees!! You just made KP the hottest land deal in whole of India! Let me tell you, my friend, you're not in touch with reality at all.

Then, Rahul's said we should take his word that construction will not pick up at all. I'm sharing below a picture of construction activity on KP plots from a few days ago.
    This sort of construction frenzy has happened for the first time in KP history.

Objective views are welcome, but friend this sort of discussion is misleading and raises suspicion. With this level of disconnect between reality vs statements, and reasonable arguments vs incorrect allegations, one cannot call this an analysis but only term it bashing. I think readers can tell the difference.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The strawman arguments from those who are stuck with JP as their majboori are even more puzzling. Mr Rahul had said construction from JP will not pick up. As far as I know, kp plots have all been sold to investors and any construction there has nothing to do with JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Site progress has been stuck as Jaypee has stopped paying to contractors . Is there anyone who is associated with Team (who were monitoring the site progress in 70 towers).

Earlier few stakeholders were active arranging protests against Jaypee , now everything is stagnant.
    CommentQuote
  • @disposition:

0) Air pollution : well I am saying it again, dont compare 2 noida sectors, just look at Air pollution as it is, it is hazardous, my advice to the people is to avoid buying any property where construction is happening at a slow pace, rather go on rent where there is no contruction pollution, the RE market is going to be a market that will move fwd on RENT. period.

PS: and in your pic, here are my observations

a) not even a single plot completed, these were launched 5 years ago or even more, clearly justifies that there are investors only in KP plots.
    b) can you see the AIR pollution in there?, you may have cement particles in there, beware, it is very harmful and people who are stuck in there should use a high quality air purifier.

1) why construction is happening at a time when penalty time is reaching? answer : there are about 25% end users who are doing kaccha construction to attain their property, these people will hold regardless of price falling.

2) these are individual plots, if there were actual end users, you would have seen quick construction and people already living there, its a fact that can be clearly seen, for sure kp plot investors would not want to acknowledge this.

3) yes please read carefully, mayur vihar MIG apartment in reality would be more premium than kalypso, driving factor being : density.

"I wrote a post where I found mayur vihar MIG more premium than kalypso, I mean investors have been robbed of false promises by jaypee{flase information as well}, further I used to classify jaypee properties under 2 sections:

b) towers that are out of radar. add demonetization --> no way you can exit" <- copy paste from my prior post

well, you may chose to reject my views, let the people decide and not fooled all over again.

@trunity: I can't agree more with you.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subupundir
    Site progress has been stuck as Jaypee has stopped paying to contractors . Is there anyone who is associated with Team (who were monitoring the site progress in 70 towers).

Earlier few stakeholders were active arranging protests against Jaypee , now everything is stagnant.

The unfortunate truth, which is a matter of public record,but something most JP customers don't want to face up to, is that JP financial situation is precarious and continues to deteriorate with each passing day. There will be a few half hearted attempts to show that they are still doing business as usual, but they have simply run out of money to pay the contractors and continue to bleed money every single day.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • subupundir1 years ago
      Less than 30% stakeholders has got possession of their flat/plot and rest of people looking at Jaypee with hope that some day they will get it