What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I clicked a picture from my balcony in PC12 at night.
    You can see kalypso towers 1-4 many families are living.
    Imperial only 2-3 families shifted right now
    Augusta also 1-2 families shifted
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kunalve301 years ago
      looking good.I like the way it has shaped up.
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I clicked a picture from my balcony in PC12 at night.
    You can see kalypso towers 1-4 many families are living.
    Imperial only 2-3 families shifted right now
    Augusta also 1-2 families shifted

You are right. It looks like a desolate ghost town. Very scary.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

You are right. It looks like a desolate ghost town. Very scary.

Ghosts have to go through 4 security check points to reach my tower from the main gate of wish town. Im happy to be a part of this town.
    What i dont understand is My dear PK Gandhi... Why are u always so interested in this particular township? U have no investment here... U dont know anyone who has invested here... Seems like you have no job either...since you are always online
    Get a life man!

For others I just have to say... Its a great place in the making.. atleast the golf course side of the township...scores and scores of families moving in. Very peaceful ... serene views... so open and airy that u can hear bird chirps in dolby surround!!!

Best location in terms of residential properties in this budget (I challenge if anyone can counter me on this point)...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy

Ghosts have to go through 4 security check points to reach my tower from the main gate of wish town. Im happy to be a part of this town.
    What i dont understand is My dear PK Gandhi... Why are u always so interested in this particular township? U have no investment here... U dont know anyone who has invested here... Seems like you have no job either...since you are always online
    Get a life man!

For others I just have to say... Its a great place in the making.. atleast the golf course side of the township...scores and scores of families moving in. Very peaceful ... serene views... so open and airy that u can hear bird chirps in dolby surround!!!

Best location in terms of residential properties in this budget (I challenge if anyone can counter me on this point)...

Good for you. Enjoy your good fortune and don't worry about challenges because "apni apni biwi pe sab ko ghuroor hai... Jaise bhi ho biwi shauhar ke liye hoor hai ..." ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • It seems some people have a raw nerve, but a picture is worth a thousand words. A few people with majboori living among scores of abandoned towers will obviously have a lot of serenity and air. If you go to Bharatpur bird sanctuary , it will be even more peaceful, serene and airy with a lot more bird chirping thrown in ( minus the pollution from abandoned underconstruction towers).
    CommentQuote
  • More than firstimebuy's raw nerve, this thread seems to expose some other members' hidden agendas.
    Sure, JP WT has its own challenges.

But readers are aware of this forum's history of "genuine" posters with strong biased negative views later confessing their hidden agendas in disproportionately targeting projects to influence project rates for personal gain.

Readers shouldn't take such posts on face value. Do your own homework.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, w​​​hat is the current rates here for ready to move units?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by disposition
    More than firstimebuy's raw nerve, this thread seems to expose some other members' hidden agendas.
    Sure, JP WT has its own challenges.

But readers are aware of this forum's history of "genuine" posters with strong biased negative views later confessing their hidden agendas in disproportionately targeting projects to influence project rates for personal gain.

Readers shouldn't take such posts on face value. Do your own homework.

Lol, if project rates were influenced by posts in this forum, then those in WIshtown should have been higher than those in Singapore and Manhattan based on the misleading and now discredited posts over the last many years by shills on JP's payrolls.

The simple fact is that JP has taken money from real estate investors and deployed it in other projects. Those projects have flopped and JP is now broke and unable to complete Wishtown. Many stuck investors in Wishtown will tell you that that goes down must come back up and that JP will somehow magically complete the project, but the truth is that management itself is losing control of its companies and there is no money to put into Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • @dineshsays Bhai is it true that the banks have taken charge of all Jaypee companies and that all Gaurs have been ousted from the boards. If yes then what is going to be the fate of us and Wishtown ? Am very worried !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    @dineshsays Bhai is it true that the banks have taken charge of all Jaypee companies and that all Gaurs have been ousted from the boards. If yes then what is going to be the fate of us and Wishtown ? Am very worried !

So far, only the board of Jaypee Power has formally proposed handing over majority ownership to lenders, but the process is on for other companies as well.
    Mr Sachin Gaur and Mr Sameer Gaur are out of Jaypee Infra, but Mr Manoj Gaur is still there as of now.
    CommentQuote

So far, only the board of Jaypee Power has formally proposed handing over majority ownership to lenders, but the process is on for other companies as well.
    Mr Sachin Gaur and Mr Sameer Gaur are out of Jaypee Infra, but Mr Manoj Gaur is still there as of now.

True... JP power is in process of being handed over to bankers (e-voting of shareholders has been called) .
    The way things are moving JP Infra could be next in line (as early as next quarter) !!! This explains why everything is at standstill at wishtown - all JP infra projects are virtually at full stop as far as construction is concerned.

Gaur's might just be able to survive for a few more yrs and save JAL if they get money from ultratech deal and are able to payoff the pending dues (w.r.t JAL standalone).
    Probably money will come in to JAL at a time when JP power & infra will be taken over by bankers. That could be the last ditch effort to save JAL (parent company).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TalkStraight

True... JP power is in process of being handed over to bankers (e-voting of shareholders has been called) .
    The way things are moving JP Infra could be next in line (as early as next quarter) !!! This explains why everything is at standstill at wishtown - all JP infra projects are virtually at full stop as far as construction is concerned.

Gaur's might just be able to survive for a few more yrs and save JAL if they get money from ultratech deal and are able to payoff the pending dues (w.r.t JAL standalone).
    Probably money will come in to JAL at a time when JP power & infra will be taken over by bankers. That could be the last ditch effort to save JAL (parent company).

Gaurs or JAL are not going to get a single paisa from the ultratech deal. The whole purpose of the exercise is for lenders to get their money back or at least get the loans transferred to a creditworthy borrower like ultratech. Construction in JP Wishtown is at a standstill because they are out of money and that reality won't change.
    CommentQuote

Gaurs or JAL are not going to get a single paisa from the ultratech deal. The whole purpose of the exercise is for lenders to get their money back or at least get the loans transferred to a creditworthy borrower like ultratech. Construction in JP Wishtown is at a standstill because they are out of money and that reality won't change.

Yes true ... wishtown is doomed & cursed its a ghost town in making.
    Situation is hopeless for buyers / investors / residents etc..
    So many court cases by buyers associations , so many protests meetings etc but noone seems to be able to do anything !
    Why should someone waste so much time over a lost cause !!! On a daily basis !!
    Atleast i have a lot riding on WT !!
    CommentQuote

Even if the money from ultratech deal doesn't come to JP, they will still save on interest and principal repayments.

Money saved is money earned. Right???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachdeva51

Even if the money from ultratech deal doesn't come to JP, they will still save on interest and principal repayments.

Money saved is money earned. Right???

The money will not come for free. The loss of revenue from cement plants will be more than the saving on interest payments and because JP had to do the deal at a distressed price, the value of assets lost is more than reduction in principal payments.

Money lost is money spent. Right???
    CommentQuote