Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Plan to meet

Dear Friends, This is with regard to our discussions about a short meeting at WT. I will not be available this Saturday as I am traveling to the factory. However, you guys do carry on and post pics. That will be great.

If this Saturday is not possible: I propose lets fix up for the 20th of March in the evening at 5 pm. Location: Outside Kalypso towers 1 and 2. If some are not available so be it. Let the rest continue. Await your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
      Dear Friends, This is with regard to our discussions about a short meeting at WT. I will not be available this Saturday as I am traveling to the factory. However, you guys do carry on and post pics. That will be great.

If this Saturday is not possible: I propose lets fix up for the 20th of March in the evening at 5 pm. Location: Outside Kalypso towers 1 and 2. If some are not available so be it. Let the rest continue. Await your comments.
      Yes - I can come 20th evening 5 pm. Hope a few folks can join in.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Yes - I can come 20th evening 5 pm. Hope a few folks can join in.
        I am in......

Comment

That would be a smart choice, if not 1 year, wait at least till NGT is over and the market should get a good supply of apartments for rent & for buying.

After an year the outer(mini golf side) Kosmos would be close to delivery, while i bought in the inner park facing(paid PLC ) which would get delivered first, the village/yamuna facing apartments might be a better option in my opinion(higher floors).

if you are looking within Wishtown and are open to taking risk then moving to KB might be an option(expect delays though!)

I dont think there is anything to worry - WT by itself is a massive net asset. Any company would gladly pay and buy this off JP should doomsday come.

Specifically

1. Pls buy in completed tower which in turn has near complete towers around u - its not like JP is going down tomorrow. If the outlook is of extreme caution (not a bad thing in todays time and age) - come back after 1 year when 80% of Kosmos is delivered. Max to max u may pay a little xtra but safety is assured

2. Maintainence in any case will be taken up by the RWA in future for society. Common areas/services for WT is JPs perogative they will source it to a set of professional agencies for which the RWAs (ultimately end user) will pay. (Assuming JP has gone down)

3. There is no lease due - unlike other builders - WT land belongs to JP (long term lease) - which was 'given' by NA as a part exchange to create YEW (purely on ownership of land this is the safest option in Noida - vetted by SC)

I think in Kosmos - risk is 99% acceptable but if you are ultra conservative - no harm in ignoring things for 1 year and coming back

Why dont u take Kosmos on rent fr 1 year - see society at close quarters and decide if it is what u want

Comment

Market grapevines

Four large PE players to acquire 49% stake in JP associates NOIDA project for 18k cr, deal is in final stages and could be announced this week.

???

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
              Market grapevines

Four large PE players to acquire 49% stake in JP associates NOIDA project for 18k cr, deal is in final stages and could be announced this week.

???
              Hmmmm.....thats some development if it happens. Its sounding very high at the outset. 70-80% is already sold.

What is left is probably space for 5 - 10k high end GC apartments. And 20% collections for already sold apartments.

On flip side are pending construction and marketing costs. Lets see - will be great to get some capital infusion in JP WT.
              Last edited March 13 2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Venky, folks - any thoughts on putting some money in JP infra - short term - the share isnt doing too much so if no news comes - take ur money out but if it does - atleast 20% upside (assuming CA bhai is not joking around)...whatsay

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
                  Market grapevines

???
                  Bring it on.....
                  Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Venky, folks - any thoughts on putting some money in JP infra - short term - the share isnt doing too much so if no news comes - take ur money out but if it does - atleast 20% upside (assuming CA bhai is not joking around)...whatsay
                    all projects around GC are on booked of JP Associates & even JP Infra is having major ownership of Jaypee associates...
                    It shall make more sense in buying shares of core company - JPA, incase if it is really desired to buy JP stock.
                    But surely, it will test lot of patience for significant time. Reduction of debt and infusion of money to WT could lead to longer price appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                      all projects around GC are on booked of JP Associates & even JP Infra is having major ownership of Jaypee associates...
                      It shall make more sense in buying shares of core company - JPA, incase if it is really desired to buy JP stock.
                      But surely, it will test lot of patience for significant time. Reduction of debt and infusion of money to WT could lead to longer price appreciation.
                      I was just think in terms of flipping

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X