What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys...Please suggest the best between the three options..m really confused
    CommentQuote
  • I have been there many more times than you friend. I've been a regular visitor since sept. 2008 when i bought my first property in wishtown.

The road you are referring to is NOT the bund road. The bund road is the road that goes straight from kalindi kunj to sector 135. The road you are talking about is a 45 meter sector road which connects the expressway to the bund road . Jaypee will have a boundary on both sides of this road and internal roads inside them. This sector road is actually a boon to wishtown residents . Depending on the travel direction they can choose to go towards the expressway or go towards the bund road.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat bhai .. bund road is the outer peripheral road on the embankment of the river yamuna. It is going to be perpendicular to the 45 M sector road.
    CommentQuote
  • Leechawla ji..

Orchards is going to be more or less like pc/ph in terms of quality. It is definitely not going to be better than them. Infact , i believe it's going to be step down.

Kalypso is definitely better than pc/ph . As far as the 2 different options that are available , you have to take that call yourself .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    Rajat bhai .. bund road is the outer peripheral road on the embankment of the river yamuna. It is going to be perpendicular to the 45 M sector road.

Are you referring to the Four Lane Road on the WT Master Plan? Is this road currently operational? What do you think will be the commute time from this Bund Road to Apollo Hospital?
    CommentQuote
  • Aree yeh kya confusion ho gaye hai mujhe ????

OK, This is what my BUND road is :-)

From KP1 plots - I am coming towards KP2 plots ( where you have upcoming temple/gurudwara/church etc........on the left hand side .....I see two 6 lane roads going towards yamuna bank and it's blocked.

Is it not a bund road ?

I am very well aware of the dividing road between KP1 and KP2.

OK - another way .....From expressway - if you are inside WT - in the middle of 45 mtr road ....where on left you have KP1 and on right KP2 .....right in front .....there is straight road ( 6 lane) going towards yamuna .....is it not a BUND road ?

Please reply.

Thanks
    Wicked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Guys...Please suggest the best between the three options..m really confused

Bro will give u my opinion tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • wicked ji.

Coming from expressway , with kp1 on left and kp2 on right. The straight road you are referring to is the sector road. It will go directly to the bund road and form a t junction . From the T junction , if you take a left , you will go towards sector 135 and onwards to greater noida. if you take a right turn you will go towards kalindi kunj.

Rajat ji..

yes , it the 4 lane road as depicted in the wt master plan. Road is currently under construction , some parts are ready . From WT to kalindi kunj will be abt 10 mts. To apollo hospital depends a lot on traffic conditions at kalindi kunj, if non peak hours then 20 mts. During peak hours it can easily be 45 mts. The real benefit of bund road will start once the new bridge over the river yamuna is built at kalindi kunj. but that will take atleast 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wicked
    Aree yeh kya confusion ho gaye hai mujhe ????

From KP1 plots - I am coming towards KP2 plots ( where you have upcoming temple/gurudwara/church etc........on the left hand side .....I see two 6 lane roads going towards yamuna bank and it's blocked.

Is it not a bund road ?

OK - another way .....From expressway - if you are inside WT - in the middle of 45 mtr road ....where on left you have KP1 and on right KP2 .....right in front .....there is straight road ( 6 lane) going towards yamuna .....is it not a BUND road ?

Bro that one is sector road. Bund road is parallel to Yamuna. Yes that sector road will be open to all. And also that road will help KP plots to shed the isolated feeling.Aree yeh kya confusion ho gaye hai mujhe ????

Is it not a bund road ?

Bro that one is sector road. Bund road is parallel to Yamuna. Yes that sector road will be open to all. And also that road will help KP plots to shed the isolated feeling.
    CommentQuote
    wicked ji.

Coming from expressway , with kp1 on left and kp2 on right. The straight road you are referring to is the sector road. It will go directly to the bund road and form a t junction . From the T junction , if you take a left , you will go towards sector 135 and onwards to greater noida. if you take a right turn you will go towards kalindi kunj.

Rajat ji..

yes , it the 4 lane road as depicted in the wt master plan. Road is currently under construction , some parts are ready . From WT to kalindi kunj will be abt 10 mts. To apollo hospital depends a lot on traffic conditions at kalindi kunj, if non peak hours then 20 mts. During peak hours it can easily be 45 mts. The real benefit of bund road will start once the new bridge over the river yamuna is built at kalindi kunj. but that will take atleast 3-4 years.

OK OK OK .....Thanks Mayank sir.

Here is the what i think now -

The road i was calling BUND road will actually meet BUND road at T junction....right ?........so if not whole junta but lot of people will try to take this short cut or alternate route while coming from Delhi and trying to reach noida expressway / core noida.....am i right or not ?

Thanks
    Wicked
    CommentQuote
    wicked ji.

Rajat ji..

Question :

If u are on the wide road bet kp1& kp2 and have kp2 on right and kp1 on left then you said we are on the sector road. But at the end of this road, you have land for authority farmhouses 10,000 m with boundries done. How can this road b only for WT residents if it touches NA Farmhouses ? Or am i mistaken, are these jp plots ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wicked
    OK OK OK .....Thanks Mayank sir.

Here is the what i think now -

The road i was calling BUND road will actually meet BUND road at T junction....right ?........so if not whole junta but lot of people will try to take this short cut or alternate route while coming from Delhi and trying to reach noida expressway / core noida.....am i right or not ?

Thanks
    Wicked

Wrong - this road (coming from Delhi) runs parallel to Yamuna and to the Noida GN expressway - I can count 8-10 feeder exits (connectors) to various sectors it runs parallel to (you can start counting from sector 127 before Jaypee, then between 131 - 133, then Wazidpur village and Sector 130, then onto sector 135, then another one near Lotus Zing etc

All of these exits reach the service road to the expressway

Core Noida? Why would you want to reach core Noida via this route?

Wicked Bro - may I ask what is it that you are really looking at getting from posting in this and other threads. I dont get a direction from your posts - have you evaluated Jaypee, junked it and are in the process of moving on and suggesting other people follow your example OR you are evaluating it and still undecided in which case you are looking for some more information OR you actually like Jaypee and would like to affirm if some of the CONS you have outlined are genuine or non issues after all

The posts come across as a little negative with a degree of skepticism which is a little unpleasant to read.

However, it is entirely a free public forum, you are 100% entitled to express your views in the way you deem most effective.

If however you can politely suggest which group you belong to above and say there are x number of doubts and would be good if someone were to help you with these - I would most certainly chip in to the best of my abilities.

Else as I said - its a free world, especially free online
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Wrong - this road (coming from Delhi) runs parallel to Yamuna and to the Noida GN expressway - I can count 8-10 feeder exits (connectors) to various sectors it runs parallel to (you can start counting from sector 127 before Jaypee, then between 131 - 133, then Wazidpur village and Sector 130, then onto sector 135, then another one near Lotus Zing etc

All of these exits reach the service road to the expressway

Core Noida? Why would you want to reach core Noida via this route?

Wicked Bro - may I ask what is it that you are really looking at getting from posting in this and other threads. I dont get a direction from your posts - have you evaluated Jaypee, junked it and are in the process of moving on and suggesting other people follow your example OR you are evaluating it and still undecided in which case you are looking for some more information OR you actually like Jaypee and would like to affirm if some of the CONS you have outlined are genuine or non issues after all

The posts come across as a little negative with a degree of skepticism which is a little unpleasant to read.

However, it is entirely a free public forum, you are 100% entitled to express your views in the way you deem most effective.

If however you can politely suggest which group you belong to above and say there are x number of doubts and would be good if someone were to help you with these - I would most certainly chip in to the best of my abilities.

Else as I said - its a free world, especially free online

Thanks Dinesh sir, This is the information i was looking for on BUND road.

I was not clear on BUND road and raised the same question on Jaypee Plot thread yesterday ( you can see that). I was under the impression that the road which i saw was the BUND road and since it is going right between kp2 n kp1 - i suspect all the traffic will pass through that only.....but now it is clear that there are other exits as well.

Some fund ( approx 3cr ) is getting released soon and i am evaluating all the possible options to park this money in Noida.

JP is not ruled out at all. I am scrutinizing each n every aspect of places/sectors/offerings and doing plenty of leg work.

Please don't think i am being negative about JP but some of the things i found are not upto the mark.

Thanks
    Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro will give u my opinion tomorrow

Thanks bro...Eagerly waiting for your reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Hi,
    I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
    Some observations :

> I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

> Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

> 1650 sq ft 2bhk in Kalypso.
    + Its Kalypso. Awesome quality.
    + Big room sizes.
    + Will be ready in a year?

- I am looking for 3bhk. Smaller rooms would be ok for me.
    - No GC facing.

These units are available at 6k psft.

> 1885 in Kalypso
    + Same as 1650.
    + GC view.

- Layout is not so good. Looks like some space can not be used for anything.
    - Out of budget. :(
    I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

> 1800 or 2000 sqft unit in Orchards.
    + GC view.
    + Slow payments.

- Not confident about quality after looking at PC.

I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have
    to pay around 80k to bank every month till posession.

Can you suggest which is the best option between these 3?
    Do you also think that Kalypso's quality is so much better than others that I
    should take the 1650 2bhk and compromise on GC view?

Thanks in advance

Here you go bro:

Some of the points I believe that may help the conversation:

1. Never NEVER overleverage yourself, especially if you think what you are getting into is less than perfect
    2. The 1885 floor plan of Kalypso is not great
    3. Your decision of PC/PH should be done less on the basis of specs. See you put 8-10 L and this becomes as good as Kalypso in terms of specs - think slightly long term
    4. For a 2 BHK the 1650 plan in Kalypso ROCKS - it is downright superb. In India we have this concept of smaller rooms and purely on how much time is spent in A room, the value of bigger rooms is severly downplayed - there is so much air and room that I would take less rooms any day in the same space. Besides in some towers like KT 3/4 - these 2 BHKs have awesome views of the expressway - no towers in front for miles. HOWEVER - this is ruled out as you NEED 3 BHK correct?
    5. Paying DP right now in near RTM is not that criminal anymore especially for PC/PH Kalypso
    6. Fundamentally Orchards is a better property than PC/PH except for near term Golf Views and it being in Sector 128, the downside is posession time. Although it is being built by arguably the best builder in the country (L&T) (better flat layout, better views etc etc)

---

My views:

1. Reject the 1850 3 BHK in Kalypso - poor layout, mostly compomised GC views and overly expensive
    2. Give PC/PH one more thought on the basis of the fact that you can always change specs later to make it an ultra luxe apartment should you chose to. However - the GC views have GOT to be stunning - this you cannot change. This is also the most judicious in terms of early posession and highest expected price jump (first to be RTM) - one of the things I've suggested previously to people is to get into PC/PH now - start living and depending on how Orchards turns out consider a switch having enjoyed the appreciation that PC/PH will give you initially
    3. Orchards comes highly recomended - fundamentally a better property that PC/PH, great GC views though you HAVE to select your unit very very carefully. Downside is time - it will take 3-4 years for this to be livable and you mention early posession as an important consideration
    4. Kalypso 1650 also comes highly recomended - Ready in about a year - great layout, great views of the expressway, better potential gentry in WT - best location in WT. However this does NOT suit you as you want 3 BHK

In my mind therefore only the PC/PH and Orchards options remain - PC/PH wins if you want early posession (again dont let specs come in between - if you are ok with the Layout and GC views as those you cannot change) or if you can wait then I would suggest Orchards

Hope this helped - Cheers
    CommentQuote