• Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    I was just think in terms of flipping
    Yeah could be, but even JPA is also trading at multi years low

Comment

Hello All, I have been reading IREF discussions on Jaypee Wishtown for over a year now. I own an apartment (3bhk) in Kasa Isles. It was bought as an investment and not end use in 2010. I now wish to be exit and wanted to know 1. Whether there are buyers in the market for this project (as I keep hearing that there are no genuine buyers, only brokers trying price discovery) and 2. What is the actual resale value of the project. I know there are a lot of numbers out there, but does any one know of any recent concluded transaction for Kasa isles and if so what was the price involved?

Look forward to receiving some answers. Thanks.

Comment

I dont know what rates are going on...but its a poor time to sell. Unless there is serious urgency of funds and u can hold the unit. Please put this off by 2-3 years. By this time things will be quite clear that construction has progressed well and fundamentally how much better WT is to comparable projects.

My opinion only

Comment

Thank you dineshsays. My apt is in tower 16 and Jaypee has said that they will give possession by Sept 2016. I am not in Delhi but I hear from people that no work is currently underway at Kasa except for tower 5. Given this when can I reasonably expect possession?

Comment

Originally posted by RaoAmar View Post
            Thank you dineshsays. My apt is in tower 16 and Jaypee has said that they will give possession by Sept 2016. I am not in Delhi but I hear from people that no work is currently underway at Kasa except for tower 5. Given this when can I reasonably expect possession?

Please do not think of possession before Q4 2018.

But, by 2017, there will be many more properties which would be already delivered. Further, U hold for 2 years minimum, U would get the return more than the bank rate.

Please do hold the property if U are not desperate to dispose it off.

Comment

Hi Guys,
              I pass across the sector road infront of wishtown everyday. Today the visibility was pretty clear as a result of yesterday's rain (less suspended dust in the air), so I took some pics of Kalypso and imperial court as visible from sector 127 side. Sharing these here for interested people :-)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426503998.802475.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	2253924Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426503998.802475.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	2253924Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426504213.773192.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	2253925Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426504355.864726.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	2253926Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426504660.976357.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	2253927

Comment

Possession of 5 kalypso towers and 1/2 imperial towers is inded on d cards.

Many may celebrate dis diwali in WT....

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfSpades View Post
                  Hi Guys,
                  I pass across the sector road infront of wishtown everyday. Today the visibility was pretty clear as a result of yesterday's rain (less suspended dust in the air), so I took some pics of Kalypso and imperial court as visible from sector 127 side. Sharing these here for interested people :-)
                  [ATTACH]62039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62040[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62041[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62042[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks for sharing bro. Saved a trip of mine.

There looks good progress in T3 - nice

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Thanks for sharing bro. Saved a trip of mine.

There looks good progress in T3 - nice
                    Not a problem! I think electrical work is in progress here as I can see corridors of many floors lit up at night in kalypso and few floors lit up in imperial.

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfSpades View Post
                      Hi Guys,
                      [ATTACH]62039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62040[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62041[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62042[/ATTACH]
                      Very sharp and clear!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X