What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nalinc
    SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉

Which investors are putting equity into Jaypee ?
    CommentQuote
  • Kya saare paise doob chucke hai kya kuch nahi bacha ab kya hoga
    CommentQuote
  • It would be lucky if WT can attain 25% occupancy by 2025. 6 sectors worth of prime expressway land has gone to waste.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has informed BSE that the Stakeholders Relationship Committee of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), a subsidiary of the Company, in its meeting held February 18, 2017, has allotted 305,80,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a price of Rs. 10/- per share to its various lenders, upon approval of allocation of conversion of part of their outstanding debt amount into Equity Shares, pursuant to implementation of SDR.

Approx - 3000 CR debt will be converted to equity in JP-Power
    Means approx 300 CR finance cost will be reduced in the yearly results.
    CommentQuote
  • JP had Total consolidated estimated debt of 70,000 CR as on 31-Mar-2016.
    Annual finance cost approx 7,500 CR as per declared results ( assuming * 12%)

Can some one list down all Jaypee asset sales expected to conclude in current FY.

1. Cement plants sale 16,000 CR
    2. Debt to equity conversion JP-Power 3,000 CR
    3. 500 MW (megawatt) thermal power plant to JSW Energy for Rs 2,700 crore
    4. Bhilai cement plant for Rs 1,450 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
    5. Nigrie cement grinding unit Rs 500 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
    6. approx 2500 CR from land and asset sale within jaypee infratech ( Nirman sadan and land in wishtown and Y.expressway)
    7. ????
    8. ????
    9. ????
    10. ????

CommentQuote
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/57249318.cms
    For project delay, Supreme Court slaps builder Unitech with huge fine
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TalkStraight
    JP had Total consolidated estimated debt of 70,000 CR as on 31-Mar-2016.
    Annual finance cost approx 7,500 CR as per declared results ( assuming * 12%)

Can some one list down all Jaypee asset sales expected to conclude in current FY.

1. Cement plants sale 16,000 CR
    2. Debt to equity conversion JP-Power 3,000 CR
    3. 500 MW (megawatt) thermal power plant to JSW Energy for Rs 2,700 crore
    4. Bhilai cement plant for Rs 1,450 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
    5. Nigrie cement grinding unit Rs 500 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
    6. approx 2500 CR from land and asset sale within jaypee infratech ( Nirman sadan and land in wishtown and Y.expressway)
    7. ????
    8. ????
    9. ????
    10. ????

There are reports that JSW deal is going to fall through as Jaypee power has now been handed over to lenders.
    CommentQuote
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/57249318.cms
    For project delay, Supreme Court slaps builder Unitech with huge fine

This will be final nail in the coffin of builders like Unitech and Jaypee as it will force them to declare bankruptcy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

This will be final nail in the coffin of builders like Unitech and Jaypee as it will force them to declare bankruptcy.

Jaypee Infratech and Jaiprakash Power might fall in hands of lenders BUT Jaiprakash associates will survive at least for couple of years with promoters.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a race against time. Even if couple of hundred victims of JP gets order for refunds & penalties from SC, it will give a major shock to JP. Backlog in WT alone is 28000 apartments.

Last year, JP had very hard time just to raise 200 crore to resume work on some pending projects in WT. Imagine if the have to start paying refunds in some projects. Everything will come to stop.
    CommentQuote

Jaypee Infratech and Jaiprakash Power might fall in hands of lenders BUT Jaiprakash associates will survive at least for couple of years with promoters.

JP Associates is a big mess with scores of subsidiaries, including the disastrous Formula 1 foray. At one point, it was trading at a negative implied standalone share price. Lenders don't have the appetite to deal with it. They will just strip out the easily monetizable assets - like power plants - and JP Associates will be left as a shell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Its a race against time. Even if couple of hundred victims of JP gets order for refunds & penalties from SC, it will give a major shock to JP. Backlog in WT alone is 28000 apartments.

Last year, JP had very hard time just to raise 200 crore to resume work on some pending projects in WT. Imagine if the have to start paying refunds in some projects. Everything will come to stop.

Lenders will not allow substantial penalties to be paid before they get their money back. They will force the companies into bankruptcy protection.
    CommentQuote
  • Even though I have No money invested in Jaypee direct, I hope and pray that jaypee wishtown work starts and the area becomes very well developed in next 3-4 years
    I have shop in paras one33, which will benefit directly from high percentage of occupancy and development in jaypee wishtown
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anandmukesh1 years ago
      You have opened another thread promoting paras ...
  • Originally Posted by Grenoite
    Even though I have No money invested in Jaypee direct, I hope and pray that jaypee wishtown work starts and the area becomes very well developed in next 3-4 years
    I have shop in paras one33, which will benefit directly from high percentage of occupancy and development in jaypee wishtown

Given JP's financial situation, Wishtown might not be completed in decades, forget about years.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Grenoite1 years ago
      Chalo sir....jaypee hospital expansion complete ho jaye to bhi mazaa jayega

Its biggest hospital in noida after all

Ab yeh mat kehna sirji ki hospital bhi pit gaya because its doing very well and no land allotted for a big hospital in expresssway