What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys....its been more than 3 years since "Jaypee would sink" predictions started happening.....just saying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    Guys....its been more than 3 years since "Jaypee would sink" predictions started happening.....just saying.

And has Jaypee not sunk .

Their headquarters has been taken over and renamed as Axis House ? Creditors are all over the place . The construction is infinitely delayed . Customer are completely demotivated . Numerous cases are filed against them. What else is left to sunk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234

Their headquarters has been taken over and renamed as Axis House ? Creditors are all over the place . The construction is infinitely delayed . Customer are completely demotivated . Numerous cases are filed against them. What else is left to sunk

some towers are seeing possession after every few months...this was probably the worst financial year ...
    . Hopes are still alive and i hav a strong feeling next fiscal yr will see the largest number or possessions and lot of activity on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234

Group companies are being taken over by creditors in what is effectively resolution. In any other country, they would have declared bankruptcy by now.
    CommentQuote
  • Political discussions are not allowed in main threads . Political bashing in guise of criticizing the Government or the Opposition is not allowed . Anybody found indulging in Political discussions & throwing the on going discussions off track would be suspended or banned permanently . For political discussions, head to https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ndian-politics

Off Topic/Political Discussions
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • If you buy in JP, be prepared to spend all your weekends in Jantar Mantar http://m.indiatoday.in/story/noida-home-buyers-jaypee-group-flats-protest/1/892064.html

Wish there was a Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • Situation in all project are same but some positives are too attached with wish town with negative.
    Rate is good
    Quality is good
    location is good
    Part of township
    delay interest is lowest in market

So its not like negative everything..Some positivity are still there which force everyone to think about jaypee and that's why you are also interested in making comments here :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Situation in all project are same but some positives are too attached with wish town with negative.
    Rate is good
    Quality is good
    location is good
    Part of township
    delay interest is lowest in market

So its not like negative everything..Some positivity are still there which force everyone to think about jaypee and that's why you are also interested in making comments here :-)

Sir this website has no serious advisers, they only want to call others broker,agent or speak like supreme court lawyers that their judgement is final
    I think most of them are Trying to create image as if sky falling and everything crash, thinking that property will reduce 50% discount
    but reality is totally different
    I myself was fooled by such comments and wasted time and petrol and missed deals

People dont understand that if everything is Perfect then rate will also be Top class

If someone wants to get reduce rates or best deals, he has to balance things and take some risks
    CommentQuote
  • Even if jaypee will launch at this moment people will definitely come forward to book and grab the opportunity..I have seen that in wish point booking..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Even if jaypee will launch at this moment people will definitely come forward to book and grab the opportunity..I have seen that in wish point booking..

Sir I myself was willing to buy
    Imperial arcade also try
    All good shops sold and not even available at premium

These commercials are small and need very less work compare to 10 acre societies wity clubs, facilities

In small commercials all they need to make is shops which hand over without any tiles, paint, etc
    Maybe additional basemenr
    No central a.c
    But sold at 3 times price of flats

And every society need shops
    CommentQuote
  • ??? Seriously ?? !!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Existing JP investors spend all their weekends going to Jantar Mantar and shouting slogans like " desh ke sabse bade chor, Manoj, samir, JP gaur". You can look it up on YouTube. If that is what you want to do to tickle your creative senses in your free time, please go ahead and invest in Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja ps block truenity he is spreading spam

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    Manoja ps block truenity he is spreading spam

It is not spam. Please see the video

https://youtu.be/GiSlKcE-PBM
    CommentQuote
  • I know But please shut up and do something better all i see is your crappy posts now vs good discussions earlier from guys like dinesh and others
    CommentQuote