What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Situation in all project are same but some positives are too attached with wish town with negative.
    Rate is good
    Quality is good
    location is good
    Part of township
    delay interest is lowest in market

So its not like negative everything..Some positivity are still there which force everyone to think about jaypee and that's why you are also interested in making comments here :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Situation in all project are same but some positives are too attached with wish town with negative.
    Rate is good
    Quality is good
    location is good
    Part of township
    delay interest is lowest in market

So its not like negative everything..Some positivity are still there which force everyone to think about jaypee and that's why you are also interested in making comments here :-)

Sir this website has no serious advisers, they only want to call others broker,agent or speak like supreme court lawyers that their judgement is final
    I think most of them are Trying to create image as if sky falling and everything crash, thinking that property will reduce 50% discount
    but reality is totally different
    I myself was fooled by such comments and wasted time and petrol and missed deals

People dont understand that if everything is Perfect then rate will also be Top class

If someone wants to get reduce rates or best deals, he has to balance things and take some risks
    CommentQuote
  • Even if jaypee will launch at this moment people will definitely come forward to book and grab the opportunity..I have seen that in wish point booking..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Even if jaypee will launch at this moment people will definitely come forward to book and grab the opportunity..I have seen that in wish point booking..

Sir I myself was willing to buy
    Imperial arcade also try
    All good shops sold and not even available at premium

These commercials are small and need very less work compare to 10 acre societies wity clubs, facilities

In small commercials all they need to make is shops which hand over without any tiles, paint, etc
    Maybe additional basemenr
    No central a.c
    But sold at 3 times price of flats

And every society need shops
    CommentQuote
  • ??? Seriously ?? !!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja ps block truenity he is spreading spam

CommentQuote
  • I know But please shut up and do something better all i see is your crappy posts now vs good discussions earlier from guys like dinesh and others
    CommentQuote
  • I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
    Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
    All the best.. do whatever u want
    Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
    Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
    All the best.. do whatever u want
    Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become

Sirji munh ki bat cheen lee, here nonone helping or ask genuine questions, only make fun, give useless remarks and even wishing bad for others
    It looks too much frustration being released here

CommentQuote
  • Sir i dont understand why people dont ask question or information about project, positive or negative dont matter, someone will answer it or explain like mature man
    instead people make fun, wish bad , call broker and names, this give very bad impression to readers who think this is comedy website
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on the status regarding possession of 70 towers which Jaypee promised?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a chance that I could get a RTM deal in Jaypee Wishtown for a 2 BHK unit under 50 lakhs? Does it make sense for me to look there as an end user, any advise or comments are welcome.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Anpadgawar2 years ago
      And pavilion court is a jackpot at 62-65
  • Hi Devdas, You can surely get a RTM 3 BHK unit in Kosmos(1280 sqft) around 46-48 Lac. 2BHK (Initially 850 sqft) will cost lesser But I don't hv any idea. In Klassic you can get a 3 BHK in A or B block @ 52-55 Lac. 2 BHK will cost less. In Klassic C Block smaller 3 BHK are also available. In Pavillion Court/Height, You can get a 2 BHK at 60-62 Lac. All are Ready to Move with good location.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Anpadgawar2 years ago
      Truth, fully agree with opinions.