What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Sandy and ag. What if we compare it with sec 137? 137 will have a metro station in walking distance. 128 will have nearest station at 98?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devdas
    Thanks Sandy and ag. What if we compare it with sec 137? 137 will have a metro station in walking distance. 128 will have nearest station at 98?

There is a Nala at sector 137, which stinks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy

There is a Nala at sector 137, which stinks...

with 100s of e-rickshaw and autos, and chai/ paratha khokas, once station will operational. and big central park of 137 is in encroachment phase,
    CommentQuote
  • 137 is a liveable sector. It is more developed and would be better for at least 5 years. JP is a ghost town as there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    137 is a liveable sector. It is more developed and would be better for at least 5 years. JP is a ghost town as there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.

You are mistaken Sir - i am a resident in Pavilion Court. There is a shop for groceries, milk (mother dairy and reliance milk), Daily needs etc
    there is a restaurant and a chemist.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.

What was the basis of your above statement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys - any update from insiders? When is JP getting money and resuming construction? Its been long time and don't see any progress!
    CommentQuote
  • The fate of JP now depends on the UP election results...
    CommentQuote
  • Shops are there at Pavilion. I saw myself a big grocery and departmental store Eon is there, all necessary items are there with home delivery facilities. One restaurant is is also there, I missed the name. Apollo ******** is there.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited Kosmos / Klassic lots of times and never saw any shop. Are they hidden?
    CommentQuote
  • Unlike the wrong information spread here by people for some reaons, jaypee mangaed to sell their shops within weeks of launch few months back

People here are totally confused between flats and shop property which are totally different

Klassic arcade and imperial arcade work is on and will be fully operational in few months

Klassic arcade is close to adobe office and imperial arcade is on main road entry near axis bank building

Whereever peoppe will live, need for shops willl be there. Jaypee is biggest project in noida and even if 10 percent occupancy its nearly 5-6000 families

CommentQuote
  • I dont know about klassic arcade... But work is on full swing in Imperial Arcade.. Even the temple is seeing lot of work
    May god bring some prosperity to this place
    CommentQuote
  • Election result may have sentimental impact. but what about funds that Jaypee need for starting again construction works in stalled projects
    CommentQuote
  • Pavilion arcade has shops, near PH3 and PC11.
    CommentQuote
  • Now the UP results are out, what does it mean to Wishtown?
    CommentQuote