What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    I know But please shut up and do something better all i see is your crappy posts now vs good discussions earlier from guys like dinesh and others

Please mind your language. Are you one of the stuck investors in JP ? If so, I can understand why you find my posts crappy, but at least you agree that they are the truth unlike the lies posted by some others.
    CommentQuote
  • I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
    Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
    All the best.. do whatever u want
    Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
    Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
    All the best.. do whatever u want
    Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become

Sirji munh ki bat cheen lee, here nonone helping or ask genuine questions, only make fun, give useless remarks and even wishing bad for others
    It looks too much frustration being released here

CommentQuote
  • Sir i dont understand why people dont ask question or information about project, positive or negative dont matter, someone will answer it or explain like mature man
    instead people make fun, wish bad , call broker and names, this give very bad impression to readers who think this is comedy website
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on the status regarding possession of 70 towers which Jaypee promised?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a chance that I could get a RTM deal in Jaypee Wishtown for a 2 BHK unit under 50 lakhs? Does it make sense for me to look there as an end user, any advise or comments are welcome.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Anpadgawar1 years ago
      And pavilion court is a jackpot at 62-65
  • Hi Devdas, You can surely get a RTM 3 BHK unit in Kosmos(1280 sqft) around 46-48 Lac. 2BHK (Initially 850 sqft) will cost lesser But I don't hv any idea. In Klassic you can get a 3 BHK in A or B block @ 52-55 Lac. 2 BHK will cost less. In Klassic C Block smaller 3 BHK are also available. In Pavillion Court/Height, You can get a 2 BHK at 60-62 Lac. All are Ready to Move with good location.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Anpadgawar1 years ago
      Truth, fully agree with opinions.
  • Thanks Sandy and ag. What if we compare it with sec 137? 137 will have a metro station in walking distance. 128 will have nearest station at 98?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devdas
    Thanks Sandy and ag. What if we compare it with sec 137? 137 will have a metro station in walking distance. 128 will have nearest station at 98?

There is a Nala at sector 137, which stinks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy

There is a Nala at sector 137, which stinks...

with 100s of e-rickshaw and autos, and chai/ paratha khokas, once station will operational. and big central park of 137 is in encroachment phase,
    CommentQuote
  • 137 is a liveable sector. It is more developed and would be better for at least 5 years. JP is a ghost town as there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    137 is a liveable sector. It is more developed and would be better for at least 5 years. JP is a ghost town as there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.

You are mistaken Sir - i am a resident in Pavilion Court. There is a shop for groceries, milk (mother dairy and reliance milk), Daily needs etc
    there is a restaurant and a chemist.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    there is not even a milk vendor or a single shop in sight.

What was the basis of your above statement ?
    CommentQuote