What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Hi,
    i want to know if jaypee can sell its real estate business? Assuming that they will want to sell, will they be able to find any buyer, who will carry their liabilities? Do they have extra FAR to sell in Noida and Greater Noida project? Just wonder why they don't just exit this business when they are unable to deliver!!!!

JP has been trying desperately to sell for many years but no buyers are interested because the liabilities associated are far too high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    PS: just 2 weeks ago I went in an area and the all inclusive rate prevails around 3k per square feet in there, and I was blown away by looking at the number of occupancy of the apartments and then again blown away by looking at the traffic on the highway, I stayed there for 3 hours and was literally shocked, I was aware of this area for years and was under impression that I would see mere 100-500 people, so if I compare this area with wishtown, wishtown is a ghost town where the prices prevail around 5k but at the same time the public move towards cheaper price which is around 3k all inclusive in the area in question, and in that area the finished apartments are like orders of magnitude more than wishtown, this is explosive information, and I feel that its important to see different areas with different price points.

2) This information has done a world of good to me and I am sure if you are reading this, will benefit you in one way or the other.

Cheers
    Rahul
    Friend, how can this information benefit us if you are not even willing to disclose the location you went to ?

Btw, do you work as a spy that everything has to be secret ?
    Friend, how can this information benefit us if you are not even willing to disclose the location you went to ?

CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      @kumargaurav: Yeah buddy you got it right :) , though I am still not revealing the township or builders name. I had a very bad impression of the builder but I feel he has done a good job and recently he was on aajtak as people were complaining against him.

PS: I mean to say by Noida's shitty standards the builder seems to have done a fair job.
  • Rewari is next to Gurgaon..
    Kundli is next to delhi

Doesnt mean you buy there!

I think you went and saw Raj Nagar Extension by the way you described things... No comparison whatsoever to Wish Town in terms of location, Gentry...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      Well I believe Raj nagar extn has nothing to do with noida, it has to do with Ghaziabad, and no its not raj nagar extn and the gentry I saw looked Urban and well off ..
  • I have already booked a flat in 2009. But it has not completed till today & and there has been no work since last 4 years. Please suggest me what to do?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      well which project? there is some hope for kosmos and klassic, others are like totally dead.
  • There is a big factor that I can see these days and its going to be a big factor why Noida and Gurgaon markets would keep crashing for the next 5 years:

suppose there is a 4 bhk, I see various groups on facebook which are inviting people to have a room with single occupancy and double occupancy, they offer very good facilities and rent varies from 5k-13k , the facebook groups are flooded with these offers and spread thorugh out noida and gurgaon and even Delhi, and trust me this is one of the big factors that tells you how much inventory is available unused, my suggestion is to hold money and if you want to buy, buy only plots in authority sectors, why plot and why authority sectors, I have listed enough times why, My big suggestion is to avoid apartments and go for authority plots, In around 2 years from now, I guess informed people will get a great opportunity to make great investments, it will only happen if you have a good circle that can feed you correct and good info and good RE fundamental knowledge.

Cheers
    Rahul, In around 2 years from now, I guess informed people will get a great opportunity to make great investments, it will only happen if you have a good circle that can feed you correct and good info and good RE fundamental knowledge.

Cheers
    Rahul, In around 2 years from now, I guess informed people will get a great opportunity to make great investments, it will only happen if you have a good circle that can feed you correct and good info and good RE fundamental knowledge.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • ET Realty

Jaypee Infra seeks loan at 16-17% amid financial woes

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt

Sidhartha | TNN | March 23, 2017, 08:01 IST

NEW DELHI: Lenders to cashstrapped Jaypee Infratech are seeking a forensic audit of its operations at a time when the company is planning to take loans from Yes Bank and Edelweiss at over 16-17% as it battles a financial problem with massive debt.

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt. This has prompted its lenders, led by ICICI Bank and IDBI Bank, to seek a forensic audit. The audit will ascertain if the funds have been used for the purpose for which they were assigned.

A detailed questionnaire sent to a Jaypee spokesperson on March 9 went unanswered.

At least twice over the past one month, the Jaypee brass were asked by a majority of its lenders to clear unpaid installments. The company management led by Manoj Gaur has in formed the banks that it is close to finalizing Rs 1,100 crore term loan from Yes Bank at 16.25% interest. To secure this loan, Jaypee has offered Yes Bank first charge on revenues from the 165-km Yamuna Expressway . The expressway earns Rs 300-350 crore revenues to Jaypee annually .

Jaypee Infra is also in talks to borrow a similar amount from Edelweiss at 17.25%. It intends to use the funds to repay public deposits, address cash flow problems, and to complete a few unfinished real estate projects if it is left with funds. Toll revenue is believed to be offered as mortgage for this loan too.

Given the financial woes of the group, lenders are charging almost twice the rate that a retail home loan borrower would pay , said a banker.

Existing lenders with exposure of Rs 8,100 crore have no objection to Jaypee Infratech offering first charge on toll revenues to Yes Bank since it will ensure that the company does not default on payments and stay afloat. In case of a default, the banks will have to set aside more funds for potential losses at the end of the current financial year.

Jaypee Group's total debt was estimated at close to Rs 40,000 crore. It is trying to pare its loans by selling some businesses. Its real estate projects along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway are running years behind schedule.

In March 2015, lenders had agreed to a restructuring plan.In 2016 too, the company settled a part of its outstanding loans through a land swap deal. But the deal failed to pass muster with RBI, which ordered the banks to classify Jaypee Infratech as “sub-standard“ account.

In a bid to avoid further provisioning for bad debt, the lenders are seeking a fresh restructuring of loan. At a meeting of the joint lenders forum last month, SBI Caps and IDBI Caps presented a draft restructuring plan.

The company has also been asked to provide clarity on additional compensation of Rs 2,500 crore that has been sought as enhanced compensation to displaced landowners. Jaypee has entered into arbitration with the Yamuna Expressway Authority on the issue.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/jaypee-infra-seeks-loan-at-16-17-amid-financial-woes/57784081
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee
    ET Realty

Jaypee Infra seeks loan at 16-17% amid financial woes

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt

Sidhartha | TNN | March 23, 2017, 08:01 IST

NEW DELHI: Lenders to cashstrapped Jaypee Infratech are seeking a forensic audit of its operations at a time when the company is planning to take loans from Yes Bank and Edelweiss at over 16-17% as it battles a financial problem with massive debt.

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt. This has prompted its lenders, led by ICICI Bank and IDBI Bank, to seek a forensic audit. The audit will ascertain if the funds have been used for the purpose for which they were assigned.

A detailed questionnaire sent to a Jaypee spokesperson on March 9 went unanswered.

At least twice over the past one month, the Jaypee brass were asked by a majority of its lenders to clear unpaid installments. The company management led by Manoj Gaur has in formed the banks that it is close to finalizing Rs 1,100 crore term loan from Yes Bank at 16.25% interest. To secure this loan, Jaypee has offered Yes Bank first charge on revenues from the 165-km Yamuna Expressway . The expressway earns Rs 300-350 crore revenues to Jaypee annually .

Jaypee Infra is also in talks to borrow a similar amount from Edelweiss at 17.25%. It intends to use the funds to repay public deposits, address cash flow problems, and to complete a few unfinished real estate projects if it is left with funds. Toll revenue is believed to be offered as mortgage for this loan too.

Given the financial woes of the group, lenders are charging almost twice the rate that a retail home loan borrower would pay , said a banker.

Existing lenders with exposure of Rs 8,100 crore have no objection to Jaypee Infratech offering first charge on toll revenues to Yes Bank since it will ensure that the company does not default on payments and stay afloat. In case of a default, the banks will have to set aside more funds for potential losses at the end of the current financial year.

Jaypee Group's total debt was estimated at close to Rs 40,000 crore. It is trying to pare its loans by selling some businesses. Its real estate projects along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway are running years behind schedule.

In March 2015, lenders had agreed to a restructuring plan.In 2016 too, the company settled a part of its outstanding loans through a land swap deal. But the deal failed to pass muster with RBI, which ordered the banks to classify Jaypee Infratech as �sub-standard� account.

In a bid to avoid further provisioning for bad debt, the lenders are seeking a fresh restructuring of loan. At a meeting of the joint lenders forum last month, SBI Caps and IDBI Caps presented a draft restructuring plan.

The company has also been asked to provide clarity on additional compensation of Rs 2,500 crore that has been sought as enhanced compensation to displaced landowners. Jaypee has entered into arbitration with the Yamuna Expressway Authority on the issue.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/jaypee-infra-seeks-loan-at-16-17-amid-financial-woes/57784081

This is a house of cards standing on a pyramid of unsustainable debt. This story reveals the truth that stuck investors in JP have been trying to hide by making misleading posts.
    CommentQuote
  • @Truenity , Why you feel that all are stuck and you are the smartest who did not invest. So what pleasure you derive by giving these painful comments. What is your interest. Why you start jumping when you listen anyhing negative about Jaypee. " Kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho" some time laugh as well. btw I am not an investor but a future resident of PC. Have bought a RTM a fortnight ago.😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalen
    @Truenity , Why you feel that all are stuck and you are the smartest who did not invest. So what pleasure you derive by giving these painful comments. What is your interest. Why you start jumping when you listen anyhing negative about Jaypee. " Kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho" some time laugh as well. btw I am not an investor but a future resident of PC. Have bought a RTM a fortnight ago.😀😀😀

Congratulations on your purchase. But, it won't change the fact that JP is struggling to borrow money even at 17% because all the bankers, who are much better informed about JP's financial situation than you and me, believe it won't be able to repay. Ultimately, it will be end users who will have to bear the brunt as maintenance money will be diverted for other purposes and YEIDA will give danda to Wishtown because JP has not cleared dues to farmers whose land was acquired.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalen
    @Truenity , Why you feel that all are stuck and you are the smartest who did not invest. So what pleasure you derive by giving these painful comments. What is your interest. Why you start jumping when you listen anyhing negative about Jaypee. " Kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho" some time laugh as well. btw I am not an investor but a future resident of PC. Have bought a RTM a fortnight ago.😀😀😀

When people talk of vested interests it reflects, and it could be positive or negative vested interests.
    Judge and decide by near dear suggestions and ground observations only. From few members negative vested interest is projected at maximum.

My commentd are following after ground checks:

compketed projected are simply beautiful, nicely maintained too.
    I observed even fogging two days back, done by Jaypee maintenance. Well in advance.
    PC is end users delight, I met many families in park and residents were satisfied.
    Temple is shaping up rapidly many workers are working there.

After long considerations between vivante boulevard and PC, I liked PC for tonnes of reason.

And jp is taking further loans to streamline company operations. Their intentions are somehow right now, but no doubt that they did mistakes earlier, but on correction path now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anpadgawar

When people talk of vested interests it reflects, and it could be positive or negative vested interests.
    Judge and decide by near dear suggestions and ground observations only. From few members negative vested interest is projected at maximum.

My commentd are following after ground checks:

compketed projected are simply beautiful, nicely maintained too.
    I observed even fogging two days back, done by Jaypee maintenance. Well in advance.
    PC is end users delight, I met many families in park and residents were satisfied.
    Temple is shaping up rapidly many workers are working there.

After long considerations between vivante boulevard and PC, I liked PC for tonnes of reason.

And jp is taking further loans to streamline company operations. Their intentions are somehow right now, but no doubt that they did mistakes earlier, but on correction path now.

The loans are not being taken to streamline company operations. They are being taken to pay the overdue amounts on existing loans.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

The loans are not being taken to streamline company operations. They are being taken to pay the overdue amounts on existing loans.

Paying overdues , taking new loans are also parts of streamlining the business.
    yes??
    dept is down almost 40%, by selling assets, this conglomerate is here to survive and run.

Try to see positivities as well. A balanced criticism is appreciated by all, blind beatings are not.

These are My opinions only, forum May differ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anpadgawar

Paying overdues , taking new loans are also parts of streamlining the business.
    yes??
    dept is down almost 40%, by selling assets, this conglomerate is here to survive and run.

Try to see positivities as well. A balanced criticism is appreciated by all, blind beatings are not.

These are My opinions only, forum May differ.

Anyone who has not been living under a rock knows that the lenders have been trying only to get their money back. They have no interest in the conglomerate surviving or running.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infra has been trying to demonetise YEWAY since last 2-3 yrs... now with change of guard in U.P. and other clearences probably they might just be able to achieve it.

And well i feel (since last couple yrs) Jaypee Infra might just not survive same like Jaiprakash Power.
    Thr is lot of pain in RE since quiet few yrs and with no solid revenue remaining for the company to realise and liablities increasing / piling one by one ... eventually they might just sell and move on with RE.
    Having said this for namesake thy could only finish the 70 towers before exiting.
    Remaining projects will see either new towers or more floors added inorder to make it economically viable for the new player taking over JP infra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Jaypee Infra has been trying to demonetise YEWAY since last 2-3 yrs... now with change of guard in U.P. and other clearences probably they might just be able to achieve it.

And well i feel (since last couple yrs) Jaypee Infra might just not survive same like Jaiprakash Power.
    Thr is lot of pain in RE since quiet few yrs and with no solid revenue remaining for the company to realise and liablities increasing / piling one by one ... eventually they might just sell and move on with RE.
    Having said this for namesake thy could only finish the 70 towers before exiting.
    Remaining projects will see either new towers or more floors added inorder to make it economically viable for the new player taking over JP infra.

They have been desperately trying to sell, but no buyer is interested. They just don't have the money to finish even the 70 towers. The company is on the verge of being wound up. Dreaming otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vivmits1 years ago
      Buy Why are you so desperate, that you always keep an eye on the forum 24x7 and immediately jump to spread negativity when even a balanced opinion is expressed. You certainly have an agenda and this forum is not meant for it..