Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
    can you share old plan , if you have
    Guys - I have 8 seperate plans of WT from the time nothing was defined to now that it is about 80% defined. Its no conspiracy theory - they hv a master concept and project by project they define and add detailing to the 'blocking'

Like I said I can easily identify 10-22 areas which are def going to change irrespective of what is currently shown

If the project or structure isnt launched / constructed - pls consider anything can come there.

[ATTACH]62172[/ATTACHClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426778769159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2254033Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426778787077.jpg
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	2254034]Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426778666966.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2254032
    Attached Files

Comment

can you share old plan , if you have
      I got this plan from a broker in Q4-2011
      Attached Files

Comment

These days it has become so useless to read this thread..... Lot of real views have vanished somewhere......

Comment

When was Augusta forced into a plot that was meant for a villa. And pebble was 5 looks will be 10

Comment

How stupid of people thinking 1162 acres plan to remain unchanged over a period of 10-15 years..

U guys hv seen plans changing in as low as 5 acres project.

Dats y retaliate on ur useless stupid jp bashing hobby...

Sheer waste of time...
            Last edited March 20 2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
              These days it has become so useless to read this thread..... Lot of real views have vanished somewhere......
              Sir, what are real views as per you? I think this thread is giving day by day updates on the project as well as financial condition of the group

Comment

real changes implies, if the Golf course is made small, amenities are reduced, increase in FAR is added to already existing towers (as other builders do, at launch tower is say 10 floor and by finishing time it goes to 14-16 floors). Herein in Noida while NA has increased FAR many number of times, Jaypee has been using it upcoming/ future projects but not on the existing launched one...
                If you really to see what it mean by changes, there are projects wherein green park in the middle are consumed in form of additional towers & additionally increasing the number of floors in already launched towers..

Comment

real changes implies, if the Golf course is made small, amenities are reduced, increase in FAR is added to already existing towers (as other builders do, at launch tower is say 10 floor and by finishing time it goes to 14-16 floors). Herein in Noida while NA has increased FAR many number of times, Jaypee has been using it upcoming/ future projects but not on the existing launched one...
                  If you really to see what it mean by changes, there are projects wherein green park in the middle are consumed in form of additional towers & additionally increasing the number of floors in already launched towers..
                  Not agreed to your point...
                  Any additinal FAR should be for the plot and not to be transferred to other location/project...by virtue of additinal FAR, owners superarea reduced proportionally or owners get financial benefit for that...
                  Moreover, wheather builder has build additinal towers or flats can be verified easily...

Comment

Friends, gentle reminder for meeting at 5 pm tomorrow outside Kalypso court Tower 1 & 2. After a quick round of WT we have planned to visit Club 26 for a couple of drinks.
                    Guys this is a friendly meeting and the agenda is not JP bashing or protestations. My sincere request to each one of you is not to get heated when JPs performance at WT comes up as this will only cause all of us to start on a bad note. I hope all will comply with my request and oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
                      Not agreed to your point...
                      Any additinal FAR should be for the plot and not to be transferred to other location/project...by virtue of additinal FAR, owners superarea reduced proportionally or owners get financial benefit for that...
                      Moreover, wheather builder has build additinal towers or flats can be verified easily...
                      Utilizing less FAR means more Super Area - could u explain this Yash. So ppl in Augusta Court would hv more Super Area than Imperial Court - by implication.

Selfishly speaking if they use lower FAR in my area and transfer that to some super high set of towers later (as shown in the main model) - Ill be really happy for the lower density - lower floors or lower ground coverage or both.

I'm probably missing something arent I

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X