What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Everyone has a vested interest when someone writes on such forums, be it +positive or negative. No-one has extra time to spent & write.

the positive ones are those who are stuck and still hopes for turnarounds... which is happening on the ground.

the negative ones are those with only one agenda of bashing and they have ample time to do it, this clearly shows that they actually know the potential of Wishtown as a prime property/ place in coming years and they have been hunting around for distress sales. Apart from this, I don;t see any other reason for them to be here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy

this clearly shows that they actually know the potential of Wishtown as a prime property/ place in coming years and they have been hunting around for distress sales. Apart from this, I don;t see any other reason for them to be here.

Well,

Thanks for confirming, so when you say "in coming years", you agree that there is going to be delays, well this delay will fizz out investors money and bring big losses, yeah well all know that wishtown is good but it will only be good when its finished at least 75% of what that is sold already, and let me tell you another bad news for wishtown, its BJP in UP + their focus on Yamuna expressway + Metro at pari chowk, well frankly if wishtown had any chance of great returns it would only when it would have delivered on time, all in all wishtown would lose to yamuna expressway, mark this as my prediction.

Cheers, all in all wishtown would lose to yamuna expressway, mark this as my prediction.

Cheers, all in all wishtown would lose to yamuna expressway, mark this as my prediction.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Everyone has a vested interest when someone writes on such forums, be it +positive or negative. No-one has extra time to spent & write.

the positive ones are those who are stuck and still hopes for turnarounds... which is happening on the ground.

the negative ones are those with only one agenda of bashing and they have ample time to do it, this clearly shows that they actually know the potential of Wishtown as a prime property/ place in coming years and they have been hunting around for distress sales. Apart from this, I don;t see any other reason for them to be here.

Not everyone is so narrow minded. People may have many different motives. Creating false positive or negative hype, public service, desire to spread the truth, time pass, curiosity, etc. Do.you think moderators like manoja post so much on this forum because they are stuck in projects all over the country or are trying to depress real estate prices all over India so that they can buy in bulk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012

Well,

Thanks for confirming, so when you say "in coming years", you agree that there is going to be delays, well this delay will fizz out investors money and bring big losses, yeah well all know that wishtown is good but it will only be good when its finished at least 75% of what that is sold already, and let me tell you another bad news for wishtown, its BJP in UP + their focus on Yamuna expressway + Metro at pari chowk, well frankly if wishtown had any chance of great returns it would only when it would have delivered on time, all in all wishtown would lose to yamuna expressway, mark this as my prediction.

Cheers

Good, at least you also agreed, Wishtown is good in coming years....your above post is quite positive for Wishtown actually...

every place becomes valuable & prime only when at the end, end users make it liveable, BJP coming into power is positive for the entire area specifically Noida expressway, also the X-factor "approach to Delhi" can never be denied by anyone on this forum as boost to this place.

Cheers !!!

Good, at least you also agreed, Wishtown is good in coming years....your above post is quite positive for Wishtown actually...

every place becomes valuable & prime only when at the end, end users make it liveable, BJP coming into power is positive for the entire area specifically Noida expressway, also the X-factor "approach to Delhi" can never be denied by anyone on this forum as boost to this place.

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      Well, when did I ever say wishtown is not good? well wishtown is bad in terms of ROI and livability as we speak in 2017 and it will remain poor for some more years, well frankly you have stumbled on this estimation like you have on many others.

Cheers
  • Barring ATS Hamlet.. Which other project has given a ROI in the last 3 years? None!
    So why single out wishtown?
    Im living there and can tell you first hand experience. Many families living here. No problem whatsoever around the golf course.. PC,PH, Kalypso, Imperial delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Barring ATS Hamlet.. Which other project has given a ROI in the last 3 years? None!
    Im living there and can tell you first hand experience. Many families living here. No problem whatsoever around the golf course.. PC,PH, Kalypso, Imperial delivered.

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/propertydetails.aspx?propertyid=51&propertytab=gallery

Here are latest pictures from JP's own website. One can make his own judgement about whether Kalypso Court, which was launched 10 years ago, is a finished project or not.
    CommentQuote
    Barring ATS Hamlet.. Which other project has given a ROI in the last 3 years? None!

well,

wishtown has given ROI to ppl who had first hand information and when they exited at the right time, see the problem with you guys is that you don't read the posts carefully

2) well if 100 different projects launched and they didn't give ROI or will not give ROI, so according to you your justification is that all are in the same boat????(you are still trying to say have patience, well who are you misleading? ), we have listed problems why there wont be any ROI in wishtown for the nest 5 years at least, and at the same time people who exited from their wishtown investments at the right time have made money, and today you give an option to an orchards user to exit on his booking price and he will be over the moon.

3) The specs of Pavillion court is like an LIG house that was constructed 15 years ago, consider loading/ density/ unfinished towers all around/ such high maintenance/quality of construction, if you could check a post of mine where I justified that a mayur vihar apartment is more luxurious than an kalypso apartment, the problem with you is your gullibility, my suggestion to you is to see things in regard to inflation, further if you see the occupancy of an area being sold at 3k per sq feet of noida extn vs wishtown, it will blow you away, those people will make ROI and not wishtown investors, and going forward, the builders have leeched funds from investors pocket and soon they will channelize these funds towards yamuna expressway, I don't see any positives for wishtown, poor ROI who are stuck, slow construction, poor occupancy, wishtown lacks metro connectivity, yamuna expressway being the future is the final nail on the coffin.

PS: where is the enthusiasm of the guys who were very positive about wishtown? they challenged vision of people like me(actually they were just buying time), we are getting absolutely right, I dont reveal much information, I only reveal it at the right time, My main aim is to inform people about builders and be careful from stuck investors with explosive information, an informed buyer can make real good investments, opportunities will come in around 2 years time, but only if people like you could give up your gullibility, and let me tell you by being positive you are still repeating your earlier mistakes and it is detrimental.

2) please come up with these kind of posts when you see something good on ground in terms of pace of construction, even today I read a message that from the next month on wards the construction will pick up, if jaypee manages to evade a month of construction that indirectly means they are making huge money out of that saved expenditure.

3) a very important point to note - there was a positive group of ppl here about wishtown and that was active for quite a number of years, it seems to have vanished .. why it vanished around this time? .. this is a very important question in terms of sentiments ..

Cheers
    Rahul and be careful from stuck investors with explosive information, an informed buyer can make real good investments, opportunities will come in around 2 years time, but only if people like you could give up your gullibility, and let me tell you by being positive you are still repeating your earlier mistakes and it is detrimental.

2) please come up with these kind of posts when you see something good on ground in terms of pace of construction, even today I read a message that from the next month on wards the construction will pick up, if jaypee manages to evade a month of construction that indirectly means they are making huge money out of that saved expenditure.

3) a very important point to note - there was a positive group of ppl here about wishtown and that was active for quite a number of years, it seems to have vanished .. why it vanished around this time? .. this is a very important question in terms of sentiments ..

Cheers
    Rahul and be careful from stuck investors with explosive information, an informed buyer can make real good investments, opportunities will come in around 2 years time, but only if people like you could give up your gullibility, and let me tell you by being positive you are still repeating your earlier mistakes and it is detrimental.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • PS: I read a message on facebook and a credible user by the name of arvind jain, hes claiming that the kalyso court -> all towers would be delivered in 1 year, and for me that sounds too good to be true, seems like he's another person jaypee managed to bribe and now controlling.

2) I really wish this news comes out to be true but wishing alone wont help, in fact trust me if all the kalpso towers gets delivered in 1 year, this would be even more detrimental to kalyso folks, the projects are slowly getting delivered in Noida and there is serious quantity of unused units, mark my words if all kalyso towers gets delivered, it will be a headache for kaypso investors and there would be far more distress, frankly there is no respite for wishtown investors, theres a famous saying in hindi -> "ek taraf kuan dusri taraf khai" .

Cheers
    Rahul, this would be even more detrimental to kalyso folks, the projects are slowly getting delivered in Noida and there is serious quantity of unused units, mark my words if all kalyso towers gets delivered, it will be a headache for kaypso investors and there would be far more distress, frankly there is no respite for wishtown investors, theres a famous saying in hindi -> "ek taraf kuan dusri taraf khai" .

Cheers
    Rahul, this would be even more detrimental to kalyso folks, the projects are slowly getting delivered in Noida and there is serious quantity of unused units, mark my words if all kalyso towers gets delivered, it will be a headache for kaypso investors and there would be far more distress, frankly there is no respite for wishtown investors, theres a famous saying in hindi -> "ek taraf kuan dusri taraf khai" .

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    PS: I read a message on facebook and a credible user by the name of arvind jain, hes claiming that the kalyso court -> all towers would be delivered in 1 year, and for me that sounds too good to be true, seems like he's another person jaypee managed to bribe and now controlling.

2) I really wish this news comes out to be true but wishing alone wont help, in fact trust me if all the kalpso towers gets delivered in 1 year, this would be even more detrimental to kalyso folks, the projects are slowly getting delivered in Noida and there is serious quantity of unused units, mark my words if all kalyso towers gets delivered, it will be a headache for kaypso investors and there would be far more distress, frankly there is no respite for wishtown investors, theres a famous saying in hindi -> "ek taraf kuan dusri taraf khai" .

Cheers
    Rahul
    At least some of the structure of Kalypso is ready. See the status of this most premium JP golf course property that a broker was trying to sell to me about 5 years ago:

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/propertydetails.aspx?propertyid=36&propertytab=gallery
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      Well Mate, kasa blanca/kristal/pavillion court royale .. a few more .. for them I have just 1 thing and thats -> RIP.

Cheers
  • Pretty much everyone is saying this has potential in the future. Then also there is no reason for someone to jump right in. They can be comfortably on the side lines. Even invest in other projects and when the time is right, sell that and buy in wishtown, There is no opportunity loss here.
    CommentQuote
  • At present its end users delight.
    CommentQuote

AT Hamlet price has reduced in last 3 years. Price across NCR is southward moving. No projection is exception.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know how JP is planning to pay 2500 crore compensation to farmers for land acquired for Yamuna Expressway ? Since YEIDA allotted Wishtown land to JP in return for building the Expressway, will Wishtown residents be asked to come up with the money ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Does anyone know how JP is planning to pay 2500 crore compensation to farmers for land acquired for Yamuna Expressway ? Since YEIDA allotted Wishtown land to JP in return for building the Expressway, will Wishtown residents be asked to come up with the money ?

why would wishtown owners be asked to pay for yamuna exp land? Wont be the sportscity alotees be first in line?
    And why this rumor mongering?
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown land was allotted to JP by YEIDA and not NOIDA, as was that for sports city. The compensation is for yamuna expressway land, not sportscity. Anyway there is no one living in sportscity to recover the money from.

This is not a rumor. The news has been widely reported in the media.
    CommentQuote