What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Does anyone know how JP is planning to pay 2500 crore compensation to farmers for land acquired for Yamuna Expressway ? Since YEIDA allotted Wishtown land to JP in return for building the Expressway, will Wishtown residents be asked to come up with the money ?


    This is pathetic rumour mongering, JP won bid to build Yamuna expressway, and the development rights on stretches including that of wish town were kind of viability gap funding. JP developed the land and sold, now wishtown has nothing to do with increased compensation of land owners of YE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivmits


    This is pathetic rumour mongering, JP won bid to build Yamuna expressway, and the development rights on stretches including that of wish town were kind of viability gap funding. JP developed the land and sold, now wishtown has nothing to do with increased compensation of land owners of YE.

    I have no idea what "kind of viability gap funding" means, but YE authority is very much involved with Wishtown. Anyone who has registered a property there can confirm that to you.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I heard from some broker and facebook group that there is option of swapping of under construction unit in Ready to move in Jaypee. How good is that option and is it reliable Although there is loss as transferring of unit at booking rate and purchase as market rate but I want to get rid of this mess. I have paid around 80 lacs to Jaypee and having unit in kensignton Boulevard and Garden Isle. Appreciate of expert opinion...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • commando101 years ago
      Please go for it as soon as possible. You should try it . They are not constructing anything new and I dont expect them to pay you back seeing their financial condition.


  • I am aware but you implied that wishtown owners would be liable to pay this compensation which is not the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon


    I am aware but you implied that wishtown owners would be liable to pay this compensation which is not the case.

    I didn't imply anything I just asked a question. Let me phrase it differently. The owner of the Wishtown land is YE authority. JP is the leasse and investors are sub-leasee. If the leasse owes money to the owner and is bankrupt, what other options does he have apart from asking the sub-leasees for help paying the money ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is your original post

    Originally Posted by Truenity
    Does anyone know how JP is planning to pay 2500 crore compensation to farmers for land acquired for Yamuna Expressway ? Since YEIDA allotted Wishtown land to JP in return for building the Expressway, will Wishtown residents be asked to come up with the money ?


    Is there any other way to see this other than pathetic rumor mongering

    I will take up this pathetic time pass by giving another example -

    My Landlord owes some money to someone ....
    Does that mean i owe money to that someone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    This is your original post



    Is there any other way to see this other than pathetic rumor mongering

    I will take up this pathetic time pass by giving another example -

    My Landlord owes some money to someone ....
    Does that mean i owe money to that someone?

    If you can't see the difference in the two situations, I have nothing to say.

    If Jaypee had the money to pay YE, it would not have been a problem. The fact is that YEIDA is the owner of the land and they will take to take some action to recover the money they owe the farmers. Since you seem to think you are so intelligent, why don't you tell us where you think it will come from instead of describing other people as pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    This is your original post



    Is there any other way to see this other than pathetic rumor mongering

    I will take up this pathetic time pass by giving another example -

    My Landlord owes some money to someone ....
    Does that mean i owe money to that someone?


    If your landlord is not able to pay then the home you are living in will be taken over/sold/auctioned off ... Wishtown customers with self registered properties will not be taken over but they will still suffer since JP group overall suffers ...UC properties in Wishtown suffers .... the land in Sector 25 will soon be taken back by YEIDA ... People have bought land and apartments there and are waiting for possession ... all goes for a toss... its going to be a long legal mess as well ...

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commando10


    If your landlord is not able to pay then the home you are living in will be taken over/sold/auctioned off ... Wishtown customers with self registered properties will not be taken over but they will still suffer since JP group overall suffers ...UC properties in Wishtown suffers .... the land in Sector 25 will soon be taken back by YEIDA ... People have bought land and apartments there and are waiting for possession ... all goes for a toss... its going to be a long legal mess as well ...



    Sector 25 or 125?
    CommentQuote
  • please re-read the article posted above
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 25 of yamuna expressway.

    Wishtown is not under any threat by YEIDA....though lots of other threats are there...but not this one.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/41308-greater-noida--real-estate-updates/page211
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that Jaypee is not installing ceiling fans and light fixtures when handing over? They say this was mentioned in the contract but I remember Kalypso and Pavilion had these.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Is it true that Jaypee is not installing ceiling fans and light fixtures when handing over? They say this was mentioned in the contract but I remember Kalypso and Pavilion had these.

    JP is completely broke. Those who are getting their flats in any condition should be grateful. Most investors will remain stuck for years.
    CommentQuote