What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Hahahaha,

Dinesh ji,

My job can get boring and so I visit this forum for entertainment and you are obliging me. Hahaha.

Agar itni knowledge hai to logon ko yeh bhi bata de ki JP infra ke projects kaun se hain.

Anyway I am starting to get bored and hoping to get banned soon. Hahahaha.

Chal yeh to mana ki Jaiprakash Associates bhi WT own/deliver karti hai and the only person lying was you

Naturally you'd get bored, all your idiotic theories up in smoke - poof :) - @MANOJa; the individual admits he is here for entertainment with nothing better to do and is by his own admission expecting to be banned
    CommentQuote
  • Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • 4 type of people visit this thread.

Those who have bought and have genuine concerns.
    Those who are looking for options and evaluating various properties.
    Those who generally want to be updated about Noida RE
    And most interesting one are Low salaried employees planted by 3rd rated builders. They can be identified by following: They are online most of the time as they are paid to do so. They have zero value to IREF rather negative contribution. They will criticise each and everything and say that they are concerned about buyers.

It's not difficult to find who falls in which category....

CommentQuote
  • April 24 & April 29 is not far away. And June is also not far away to see the updates. More importantly May 2018 is not decade away...everyone will come to know pretty soon who is lying and who is taking people for a ride. No point in trying to prove any point.
    CommentQuote
  • As per this article, the cancelled only the building plans not the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Importantly as he predicted 2017 is going to be defining year for wishtown...
    This year Wishtown will formally SHED the tag of "prospective ghost town"
    CommentQuote
  • YAWN - thought you liked originality PKGANDHI, MAILSACK, TRUENITY etc etc, how long will you toe this line.

Didn't you say yesterday to another post "Stop boring people and try to come up with something original."

My estimates were at that time based on the pace Jaypee had maintained thus far and the time they had taken to handover the Greater Noida project - I still stand by my estimates.

If a builder out and out stops construction for prolonged periods - then I invite even the Oracle herself to make any predictions.

Anyhow - Again, didn't you say yesterday "Dinesh ji, you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe in making personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts."

I think apart from being a sadist troll, you can add being a pathological liar to your long list of attributes
    CommentQuote

• This is JP Wishtown thread, not Yamuna Expressway. Post this in YEW Threads. There is a separate section for this...Spending so much time on IREF, and dont even know this or your Malik has given this task to do so . Apply some common sense( if you have)..

Mods, Pls move this link to relevant thread.
    CommentQuote
  • For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

Lets hope things actually do progress
    CommentQuote
  • Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?

Currently my bill for maintenance including water/electricity is about 9-10K for a 2600 sq ft flat. Maintenance is happening normally, no issues, (and anyone is welcome to come and have a look) - however there are improvement initiatives that the residents have taken up with senior management and are engaged on a periodic basis - improvements in electricity switch-over time, getting a clubhouse, improving security further, proactive measures to reduce mosquitoes etc are current P1 - high priority aspects for Kalypso residents.

If there is anything specific you would like to know - let me know
    CommentQuote
  • This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

Lets hope things actually do progress

Lets hope so. I am not counting on it till it happens. Have done so many times and have been disappointed each time. I really wish JP pulls it off but will not start counting my chickens before they hatch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear

Thanks a ton!
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to put forth an extremely important point to all JP bashers: Guys bad times can fall on anyone, even good people. I evaluate the intent, and it has never been to cheat people of their money. It can't be easy for Manoj Gaur to come and face the insults and abuses of individual customers. The very fact he has done this on a repeated basis shows some character. Wouldn't it have been easy for him to send one of his so called presidents and then come and face people 3 weeks later once construction was actually happening. I am sure he could have managed the cops for a few weeks. Anyone who has dealt with the Indian police and admin machinery would vouch for that.

I am as aggrieved by JP as anyone else but credit should be given where it is due and I am willing to do that.
    CommentQuote