• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    I know a few but not all answers and writing what little I know:

1. You will get club of your project only
    . Boomerang is a private paid club

---Talking in reference to sector 128 golf course side its difficult to understand.... For instance how will Pavilion height-1 and Pavilion height 4 share the club. They are at quite a distance. Also could not see proper markings in the layout

2. Boomerang discount is currently on

3. Surface parking very few bays only planned - no space in Kosmos anyway - depends on project and not same for whole WT

--- Which projects it is planned... Need more clarification. May be we have to approach JP specifically.

4. Power will be supplied for whole township by JP and there will be no need for back up

-- Will this be a feature from the very first delivery. or have a specific time frame for that to be executed.

5. Hot water depends on project. Need Geyser in Kosmos

6. Piped gas I dont know

7. AC depends on project. None in Kosmos

8. Maintenance will be for 90 years by JP unless UP apartments act is notified to supercede original lease agreement (currently not applicable)

9.Maintenance cost not fixed yet.

10. Commercials already launched
    -- I hope you mean only launched(under construction) not operational. where will the first movers source there basic needs.

11. Sector road will come before the bund road - if things go according to plan - cant say now after all this acquisition mess

12. Water will be purified and supplied by JP.
    --- Again by when. 2013,2014..... or before the first delivery.

13. Conduits for security cables, TV cables and phone cables part of most project designs. Security camera only in some projects. Probably there in KOsmos (Ajit Kr said yes but dont know if correct)

Construction of Wishtown in Kosmos, Klassic, Kasa Krescent - that whole area wil lcomplete by 2015-2016 only. Before that only the hardy can survive.

Golf course side will keep constructing til 2025. Look at their Greater NOIDA property to get an idea of how they will manage to have a fantastic project and manage construction at the same time - they will do wxactly the same.

Venky really appreciate your attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by varun kalra View Post
      hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
      The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
      kindly advice..
      can you pm me you mail id..i wud send you contact details of HDFC and Axis bank executives.

Comment

recently I met the Advocate engaged by Axis Bank for home loan balance transfer related documents and was generally chatting with him regarding buy-sell situation in Jaypee Greens...following info was shared by him:

- Axis Bank has outsourced this work on cheque disbursement and prop document collection to four advocate firms...two big one and two smaller ones
        - He represents one of the big ones, and their company is doing on an average 300-350 transactions per month (fresh+resale)
        - Axis Bank is financing/refinancing almost 800-900 JP properties every month
        - Their is no issue in terms of financing or resale financing in Noida wishtown properties, he said there could be problem in some individual deals or towers, but he was not aware much as his work comes only at a later stage when everything is approved

I think 800-900 transaction per month (that too from one bank, although they are the largest home loan providers for JP WT projects) are very good signals of the things to come!

Originally posted by varun kalra View Post
        hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
        The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
        kindly advice..

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
          From which axis branch did you enquire? Axis very much does endorsement in JP. I got mine done from Cp branch in statesman house. They forwarded request to loan dept in daryagunj. Ask in Cp branch.
          AXIS BANK sec 18, NOIDA

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
            can you pm me you mail id..i wud send you contact details of HDFC and Axis bank executives.
            hi ,

If you can send me details
            Last edited July 28 2012, 02:56 AM. Reason: Personal Information not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
              recently I met the Advocate engaged by Axis Bank for home loan balance transfer related documents and was generally chatting with him regarding buy-sell situation in Jaypee Greens...following info was shared by him:

- Axis Bank has outsourced this work on cheque disbursement and prop document collection to four advocate firms...two big one and two smaller ones
              - He represents one of the big ones, and their company is doing on an average 300-350 transactions per month (fresh+resale)
              - Axis Bank is financing/refinancing almost 800-900 JP properties every month
              - Their is no issue in terms of financing or resale financing in Noida wishtown properties, he said there could be problem in some individual deals or towers, but he was not aware much as his work comes only at a later stage when everything is approved

I think 800-900 transaction per month (that too from one bank, although they are the largest home loan providers for JP WT projects) are very good signals of the things to come!
              Thanks for the info Mr. Bansal!

Any particular reason why HDFC (HDFC sec 18, Noida) is explicitly saying NO to jaypee endorsement cases???

An ICICI bank executive told me today that they are handling the endoresement cases for jaypee. Any suggestions on ICICI home loans versus Axis Bank home loans (Axis charges 11% ROI above 25 lacs whereas ICICI/HDFC charge 10.5% till 30 lacs and my requirement is 29 lacs).

Thanks!

Comment

Any news of when Jaypee is launching community spaces like shops etc - I had heard they would be doing so a long time back. Any one has any info?

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post

Venky really appreciate your attempt.
                  1. Dont know about PH. I know surface parking is impossible in Kosmos (where I have booked) and guest parkings will be a big problem in Komsos in future. Internal roads are likely to become a mess with cars parked everywhere

It will however be much better than other projects like LB and Today ridge - which will be much worse. Imagine Amrapali and LB guests all parked on the road - some 3000 flats in the area.

People dont understand what 3000 flats mean.

Imagine problems of 10,000 flats (Kosmos plus Klassic). Internal roads will be hell.

2. Re commercial - do you seriously expect to be able to live in PH in 2013 when it will be delivered? High end property buyers wont put up with a construction site living. If you must, cross the road into 93B - plenty of shopping there.

3. Power and water purifications are not ready and will not be ready till 2014-2015 at least - unless JP puts on some speed - so far it has not shown any such tendency.

I dont think they will hand over PH until they get things perfect because a lot hinges on the quality of PH - all their future offerings are in high end flats and a disaster in PH quality will destroy them completely.

Try visiting G Noida JP green to get an idea of what they will try and how. They are likely to repeat the systems in WT
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Just a quick update folks - I drive down the expressway everyday these days and do get a few quick glances everytime.

I can confirm construction is really going on strong. If you notice the rooftops where the bulk of the activity happens you can make out structural additions everyday. I focus on a couple of towers

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Just a quick update folks - I drive down the expressway everyday these days and do get a few quick glances everytime.

I can confirm construction is really going on strong. If you notice the rooftops where the bulk of the activity happens you can make out structural additions everyday. I focus on a couple of towers
                      Can you please elaborate

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X