What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    By the way, according to the annual report of JP infratech ( not JP Associates), the company had offered possession to 3700 unit holders in the last year. You can go read it if you want. It's on page 48.

Lies of Dinesh ji have been exposed again.

Dost mein phir bol raha hun zyaada zor na daal - your energies are better spent in researching for the elusive nobel prize or creating new ids - see attached image - copy of possession letter offered by Jaiprakash Associates not Jaypee Infra

Chal ab naya angle dhoond
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida1001
    There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

This has been happening for many months now and earlier repair attempts are failing.

Can somebody please enlightened what can be done on legal front if Jaypee does not resolve this issue?

Dinesh Bhai any issues with seepage in your unit? Sent a relative to go checkout the "ready" unit and it had massive seepage on the roof. Apparently the guys upstairs moved in a couple of weeks ago and all the water was seeping down. Jaypee have promised to fix this but I read in some post here about others having ongoing issues with seepage. How do we get it resolved so the problem doesn't return as a new coat of paint is not a good solution.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Imperialnoid1 years ago
      That is a good tip. The unit above is inhabited so that should be no problem. For my unit should I do this before or after possession? All formalities are done only keys to be collected.

Any other things that we should look out for. I personally can't go but can't expect relatives to keep making rounds on my behalf.

Also by the sound of things Jaypee didn't know the seepage had occurred and were complaining that we should have taken possession earlier(unit was ready last month). Personally I am not in a hurry as no one will be staying they are now going to start charging maintenance and other fees from this month so there is no point in not taking possession.
    Hahaha. First JP Associates has to get the money at a time everyone wants their money back from them.

I don't know how many projects JP Associates has , but I do know JP infratech has several projects in Wishtown. In the unlikely hypothetical case that money does come and is allowed to be used for construction, what will become of those projects ?

And there are low salaried employees of few 3rd rated builders who regularly visit JP threads( 4 times a day) and discuss JP issues and hope JP goes bust completely. Bechare !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Dost mein phir bol raha hun zyaada zor na daal - your energies are better spent in researching for the elusive nobel prize or creating new ids - see attached image - copy of possession letter offered by Jaiprakash Associates not Jaypee Infra

Chal ab naya angle dhoond

Hahahaha,

Dinesh ji,

My job can get boring and so I visit this forum for entertainment and you are obliging me. Hahaha.

Agar itni knowledge hai to logon ko yeh bhi bata de ki JP infra ke projects kaun se hain.

Anyway I am starting to get bored and hoping to get banned soon. Hahahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR

And there are low salaried employees of few 3rd rated builders who regularly visit JP threads( 4 times a day) and discuss JP issues and hope JP goes bust completely. Bechare !!!

Stop boring people and try to come up with something original.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid

Dinesh Bhai any issues with seepage in your unit? Sent a relative to go checkout the "ready" unit and it had massive seepage on the roof. Apparently the guys upstairs moved in a couple of weeks ago and all the water was seeping down. Jaypee have promised to fix this but I read in some post here about others having ongoing issues with seepage. How do we get it resolved so the problem doesn't return as a new coat of paint is not a good solution.

On a serious note, it is really sad to see genuine end users suffer like this.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • noidafund1 years ago
      seepage is india wide problem, people here just cant build the right product. indians only know how to dupe ppl....

Hahahaha,

Dinesh ji,

My job can get boring and so I visit this forum for entertainment and you are obliging me. Hahaha.

Agar itni knowledge hai to logon ko yeh bhi bata de ki JP infra ke projects kaun se hain.

Anyway I am starting to get bored and hoping to get banned soon. Hahahaha.

Chal yeh to mana ki Jaiprakash Associates bhi WT own/deliver karti hai and the only person lying was you

Naturally you'd get bored, all your idiotic theories up in smoke - poof :) - @MANOJa; the individual admits he is here for entertainment with nothing better to do and is by his own admission expecting to be banned
    CommentQuote
  • Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Chal yeh to mana ki Jaiprakash Associates bhi WT own/deliver karti hai and the only person lying was you

Naturally you'd get bored, all your idiotic theories up in smoke - poof :) - @MANOJa; the individual admits he is here for entertainment with nothing better to do and is by his own admission expecting to be banned

Hahaha, at least you admitted that majority of Wishtown projects are with JP infratech. I couldn't care less, but for the benefit of those whose life savings are stuck in those projects, can you explain how this so-called news will help them , even if it turns out to be true ( which it is unlikely to be , since JP management has made similar claims for many years and they have all turned out to be false).
    CommentQuote
  • 4 type of people visit this thread.

Those who have bought and have genuine concerns.
    Those who are looking for options and evaluating various properties.
    Those who generally want to be updated about Noida RE
    And most interesting one are Low salaried employees planted by 3rd rated builders. They can be identified by following: They are online most of the time as they are paid to do so. They have zero value to IREF rather negative contribution. They will criticise each and everything and say that they are concerned about buyers.

It's not difficult to find who falls in which category....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR
    4 type of people visit this thread.

Those who have bought and have genuine concerns.
    Those who are looking for options and evaluating various properties.
    Those who generally want to be updated about Noida RE
    And most interesting one are Low salaried employees planted by 3rd rated builders. They can be identified by following: They are online most of the time as they are paid to do so. They have zero value to IREF rather negative contribution. They will criticise each and everything and say that they are concerned about buyers.

It's not difficult to find who falls in which category....

Hahaha , I doubt if your high priced 1st rate education taught you what ad hominem means, but if you know how to use Google search, try looking it up. Hahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • April 24 & April 29 is not far away. And June is also not far away to see the updates. More importantly May 2018 is not decade away...everyone will come to know pretty soon who is lying and who is taking people for a ride. No point in trying to prove any point.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • As per this article, the cancelled only the building plans not the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    April 24 & April 29 is not far away. And June is also not far away to see the updates. More importantly May 2018 is not decade away...everyone will come to know pretty soon who is lying and who is taking people for a ride. No point in trying to prove any point.

Why wait ?

Some predictions that were​ made can already be checked against reality:

If you really want to find the time then the best way to do it is to list down all the launched projects (96%)/unluanched (4%) and see how much time will they CONSERVATIVELY take

Please correct me or say I have been optimistic with even ONE project

1. Kalypso - END 2014
    2. Imperial - END 2014
    3. PC - LATE 2014
    4. PH - END 2014
    5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    7. Kalisto - MID 2014
    8. Boomerang Club - END 2014
    9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016
    10. Kristal - END 2017
    11. Kasablanca - END 2017
    12. Augusta - MID 2014
    13. Knight Court - END 2015
    14. Kube - END 2016
    15. Orchards - END 2016
    16. Hospital - END 2013
    17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    18. KB - END 2015
    19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014
    20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years)
    21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014
    22. Garden Isles - MID 2016
    23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014
    24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015
    25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015
    26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014
    27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015
    28. Krescent Court - MID 2016
    29. Kasa Isles - END 2015
    30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
    31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020
    32. Jaypee Public School - Operational
    33. Jaypee IIT - Operational

If you see my very conservative estimates - ALL launched apartments are done by END 2017.

Plots will be lagards and unless people want to pay hefty fines/face cancellations should get done by END 2017 as well.

Please ANYONE wants to correct my findings is most welcome - but do it based on logic and facts - not just to post poor, gut-based information or smart one liners

Livibility/Inhabitation will start late 2013 and 2014 should see a major inflow - construction is being done in a left to right pattern - once Kalypso, Imperial is ready then Imperial, Kalypso, Augusta etc people can easily shift.
    CommentQuote