What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Importantly as he predicted 2017 is going to be defining year for wishtown...
    This year Wishtown will formally SHED the tag of "prospective ghost town"
    CommentQuote
  • YAWN - thought you liked originality PKGANDHI, MAILSACK, TRUENITY etc etc, how long will you toe this line.

Didn't you say yesterday to another post "Stop boring people and try to come up with something original."

My estimates were at that time based on the pace Jaypee had maintained thus far and the time they had taken to handover the Greater Noida project - I still stand by my estimates.

If a builder out and out stops construction for prolonged periods - then I invite even the Oracle herself to make any predictions.

Anyhow - Again, didn't you say yesterday "Dinesh ji, you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe in making personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts."

I think apart from being a sadist troll, you can add being a pathological liar to your long list of attributes
    CommentQuote

• This is JP Wishtown thread, not Yamuna Expressway. Post this in YEW Threads. There is a separate section for this...Spending so much time on IREF, and dont even know this or your Malik has given this task to do so . Apply some common sense( if you have)..

Mods, Pls move this link to relevant thread.
    CommentQuote
  • For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

Lets hope things actually do progress
    CommentQuote
  • Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?

Currently my bill for maintenance including water/electricity is about 9-10K for a 2600 sq ft flat. Maintenance is happening normally, no issues, (and anyone is welcome to come and have a look) - however there are improvement initiatives that the residents have taken up with senior management and are engaged on a periodic basis - improvements in electricity switch-over time, getting a clubhouse, improving security further, proactive measures to reduce mosquitoes etc are current P1 - high priority aspects for Kalypso residents.

If there is anything specific you would like to know - let me know
    CommentQuote
  • This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

Lets hope things actually do progress

Lets hope so. I am not counting on it till it happens. Have done so many times and have been disappointed each time. I really wish JP pulls it off but will not start counting my chickens before they hatch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear

Thanks a ton!
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to put forth an extremely important point to all JP bashers: Guys bad times can fall on anyone, even good people. I evaluate the intent, and it has never been to cheat people of their money. It can't be easy for Manoj Gaur to come and face the insults and abuses of individual customers. The very fact he has done this on a repeated basis shows some character. Wouldn't it have been easy for him to send one of his so called presidents and then come and face people 3 weeks later once construction was actually happening. I am sure he could have managed the cops for a few weeks. Anyone who has dealt with the Indian police and admin machinery would vouch for that.

I am as aggrieved by JP as anyone else but credit should be given where it is due and I am willing to do that.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree.... and then there are chandras, ansals and more.
    CommentQuote
  • Now India have Yogi & Modi and one should not predict based on past govt, earlier all these builders have political backings and due to this
    they are fearless and cheating customers.
    Now that days are gone.
    If JP promised 800 flats in 01 Yr then one should assured that this promise will be fulfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • @all: as I have already mentioned that I can smell an NGT like phase, my gut feeling says that this is on the cards:

1) Jaypee getting money for construction, good amount, construction starts in 20-40 towers .. good speed

2) but hey, in comes the NCDRC orders to pay compensation, now everything becomes messy, jaypee will project that the construction was going smooth and this time NCDRC folks spoiled the party, boom and everything again would fall apart :D , jaypee will try to pump this sentiment that their intention is to deliver but this time ehh "NCDRC"

PS:
    a) the point is simple, there is so much inventory available that is unused, the investors are huge in number and end users are less, jaypee very carefully deliver towers just to stay afloat, investors will tumble if they get delivery in these times, builder has minted huge money

b) there are jaypee agents here , who plant fake imposter's and start unnecessary discussion between them , their only intention is to earth good quality posts that exposes cheat builders like jaypee, they do it because they have their own investments, a lot is at stake, be wary of these manipulators.

c) just forget big delivery in terms of numbers, jaypee is smart and has recorded the actual end users and will play psychological games, locking end users in a tower must have been done in the last one year and jaypee will execute it beautifully to their advantage.

d) avoiding any construction activity means jaypee is minting money, thats the reason every time what you hear is that "construction is starting and construction is starting".

cheers
    Rahul that exposes cheat builders like jaypee, they do it because they have their own investments, a lot is at stake, be wary of these manipulators.

c) just forget big delivery in terms of numbers, jaypee is smart and has recorded the actual end users and will play psychological games, locking end users in a tower must have been done in the last one year and jaypee will execute it beautifully to their advantage.

d) avoiding any construction activity means jaypee is minting money, thats the reason every time what you hear is that "construction is starting and construction is starting".

cheers
    Rahul that exposes cheat builders like jaypee, they do it because they have their own investments, a lot is at stake, be wary of these manipulators.

cheers

cheers

cheers

cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahk20121 years ago
      Now you will quickly see some posts so that this post gets earthed :D
  • @dineshsays , The maintenance bill is Jaypee's own excel sheet format, Electricity bill is a part of it. Theres no seperate electricity bill from Noida Authority as electricity comes from Jaypee's own power grid. IGL Gas bill also comes in Jaypees name. Why is everything in Jaypee's Name?
    How am i supposed to get any address proof in my name? As of now I cant get it changed in my DL/Passport/Aadhar... Have you though of anything?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • FTDFTD1 years ago
      Right. Possesion letter is enough to change Aadhar address, and it can be done online easily.
  • Apart from entertainment, social media forums frequented by investors, particularly those stuck with dud investments for an extended period of time, offer a fertile and fascinating terrain for the study of behavioural finance, particularly investor psychology. The cognitive dissonance displayed by even seasoned investors losing money who make up any excuse and justification to cling to their beliefs rather than face the facts and admit they are wrong is absolutely stunning and quite common. So, I am not at all surprised to see it displayed here. Unlike Rahul, I don't think most of those making ridiculous claims about JP are actively scheming to fool people. They are just unable to bring themselves to face the reality that they made bad decisions and prefer to live in denial mode, because accepting the truth hurts their false sense of self esteem.

Such people are darlings of those peddling get rich schemes and are unfortunately parted with their money far too often.

I count many friends and relatives among those who have faced such situations, and genuinely symathezie with stuck JP investors. Sadly, denying the reality and living in a fool's paradise is not going to change their lot.

I am just speechless that people are blaming their own fate and praising JP management for the situation they find themselves in. If one doesn't learn from one's follies and take responsibility for decisions they have made, they will continue to go from one blunder to another.
    CommentQuote