What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Heard that possession of PH-4 has been started? Anyone have news on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    The temple was just an uncompleted structure for the few years... The whole temple was completed in one month flat - March 2017. And what a beautiful temple they have made. If the temple is completed, surely Jaypee has received some money to pay to contractors and complete projects
    A lot can be done if the money and intent is genuinely there.
    Hope that what Manoj Gaur Said is not just an eyewash

Bhai, mandir ka photo dikha do taaki mann mein shanti milega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Bhai, mandir ka photo dikha do taaki mann mein shanti milega

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • wow...beautiful temple ....Surely we will come ..
    CommentQuote
  • Reporting from wishtown : No visible construction activity. Places seen : Kosmos/Klassic and Krescent
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Kalypso Court and Imperial court this weekend. I could see atleast 40-50 Voltas Split ACs being unloaded and kept near Tower 1-2 Entry. Also lot of material unloaded in IC.

What's the high level difference between IC and KC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR
    I visited Kalypso Court and Imperial court this weekend. I could see atleast 40-50 Voltas Split ACs being unloaded and kept near Tower 1-2 Entry. Also lot of material unloaded in IC.

What's the high level difference between IC and KC ?

Height and Floor Plans
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi,

Heard that possession of PH-4 has been started? Anyone have news on this?

No news at all. What's the source of this? I am checking with crc now; let's see what they say
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rkapur2 years ago
      Hi,

Did you get any update from CRC? One of the broker told me this.
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Height and Floor Plans

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.

I could not find 3 & 2 bhk nose units, with wonderful GC view in IC.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Any idea from where I can get the autocad drawing of Pavilion Height-4?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan

And these are taken by me 9-10 days ago, will post more pictures of final product with interiors in couple of days.
    Its looking lovely
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhuwan2 years ago
      Yes, please...
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Hahaha

Voltas ACs for supposedly premium apartments.

By the way, JP has already claimed Kalypso and Imperial Court as being part of the 6500 apartments it has already delivered. It seems the quality is so pathetic that they have to restart work on apartments they have delivered less than an year ago.

The BIG news is that JP has lost the formula 1 tax case in the Supreme Court. This will deal them a crippling blown.

KC/IC are notch better than Hamlet, Village, Edifice, L300, All Sec137/143 apartments, many7X etc etc etc. That's it !! Its not at all a premium apartment. 7Ksqft mein kya Taj Mahal loge ???

Today I met a guy who is spending almost 1Cr in interiors in his 4BHK. Work is going in atleast 30-40 apartments as per FMG, Dealers, Security guards...

Truenity , Voltas AC ( may be non-AC as bldr is 3rd class and pay less to employees) office se bahar niklo and see what's happening . Looks like your posts has zero influence in IREF, or may be -ve. The more you crib, most excitement it creates .
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech at an 18 month high BTW

Tomorrow we should know updated construction schedule
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech has biggest land parcel on yamuna expressway...
    This jump in shares is because of Jhewar airport news. today also thr was news of metro feasibility study from GN to Airport.
    CommentQuote