Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

why don't they just sell out F1 track? Its a dead asset.

I am sure there must be some more foolish firm than Jaypee group who would like to own it.

Comment

Has anyone noticed a note on the bottom left corner in the web page of the following projects: Kosmos, Klassic, Pavillion and Kalypso? For Kosmos, it reads as follows:
      "Towers Ready for Possession - KM-2, KM-3, KM-6, KM-7, KM-8, KM-9, KM-12, KM-14, KM-16, KM-18, KM-29, KM-32, KM-33, KM-34, KM-51
      *Subject to completion certificate awaited from Noida Authority, as per NGT orders."

Blame it on NGT
      Attached Files

Comment

A very dear friend owns a unit in Kalypso Court. He shared his horror stories dealing with the customer care at jaypee.

In 2011, a demand was raised by jaypee for his unit which never reached him. Few months leter he got to know that there is interest outstanding on account of late payment. When he contacted Jaypee they claimed that letter was sent and showed courier slip with receiver details. Nobody by that name was ever a servant in his house. But Jaypee did not listen to his complaints whatsover and demanded that the interest be paid immediately. Not willing to go down to this harassment, my friend refused to pay the penalty and now has around 3 lakh outstanding interest

In this case, is there any chance that the interest be wived off by jaypee or there is no hope and ultimately it will have to be paid. If its latter, then better pay it now rather than let it accumulate @18%.

Jaypee veterens - Dinesh, Abhinav, Shaurya and anyone who have faced this problem - please advise

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
          A very dear friend owns a unit in Kalypso Court. He shared his horror stories dealing with the customer care at jaypee.

In 2011, a demand was raised by jaypee for his unit which never reached him. Few months leter he got to know that there is interest outstanding on account of late payment. When he contacted Jaypee they claimed that letter was sent and showed courier slip with receiver details. Nobody by that name was ever a servant in his house. But Jaypee did not listen to his complaints whatsover and demanded that the interest be paid immediately. Not willing to go down to this harassment, my friend refused to pay the penalty and now has around 3 lakh outstanding interest

In this case, is there any chance that the interest be wived off by jaypee or there is no hope and ultimately it will have to be paid. If its latter, then better pay it now rather than let it accumulate @18%.

Jaypee veterens - Dinesh, Abhinav, Shaurya and anyone who have faced this problem - please advise
          take possession under protest ... follow up in consumer court once moved into own house ...Have complete paperwork/communication ready ... before that no remedy ... Was there in Patiala house session court last week. Even hearing is not completed in 10 year old case .... 10-15 years in session court,10-15 years in High court, 10-15 years in Supreme court. So legal system is not the answer in you have dependency on the builder. Take possession and then file the case .......

Comment

Hi Friends,

I had purchased a plot in KP-2 thinking that I will build a nice villa live life peacefully in a gated complex.

Honestly our governments have not been able to give us safe and secured houses, continuous supply of water and electricity, good roads, parks and clean neighbourhood. Therefore a gated township like jaypee made lot of sense. With around 35,000 plus tenements, it made lot of sense. With a population of more than a lakh, it would have attracted shopping areas and good markets. I was very bullish and all my calculations said that it will be a good place to live in future.

But jaypee seems to have slipped massively in their commitments and every visit to Wishtown makes me scared and it looks more like a ghost town. Semi finished buildings, no progress, no habitation, everything incomplete. After reading all the posts no one has any idea when jaypee will finish and deliver all projects!!

With slow court proceedings and almost no regulation to control builders, I am not sure if jaypee is serious to deliver township.

I want to ask my learned friends, is it time to quit jaypee or shall one wait for some more time!

I will be very happy with inputs from friends.

Cheers

V

PS: One broker told me that Jaypee is in talks with Reliance to sell off their real estate business! I dont know if its true or another broker story like- 'near proposed metro station'

Comment

Originally posted by victor43 View Post
              Hi Friends,

I had purchased a plot in KP-2 thinking that I will build a nice villa live life peacefully in a gated complex.

Honestly our governments have not been able to give us safe and secured houses, continuous supply of water and electricity, good roads, parks and clean neighbourhood. Therefore a gated township like jaypee made lot of sense. With around 35,000 plus tenements, it made lot of sense. With a population of more than a lakh, it would have attracted shopping areas and good markets. I was very bullish and all my calculations said that it will be a good place to live in future.

But jaypee seems to have slipped massively in their commitments and every visit to Wishtown makes me scared and it looks more like a ghost town. Semi finished buildings, no progress, no habitation, everything incomplete. After reading all the posts no one has any idea when jaypee will finish and deliver all projects!!

With slow court proceedings and almost no regulation to control builders, I am not sure if jaypee is serious to deliver township.

I want to ask my learned friends, is it time to quit jaypee or shall one wait for some more time!

I will be very happy with inputs from friends.

Cheers

V

PS: One broker told me that Jaypee is in talks with Reliance to sell off their real estate business! I dont know if its true or another broker story like- 'near proposed metro station'

Is this an investment ?
              How long can u hold ?

If u can hold 10 years remain in Jaypee
              Else
              Move
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

How can you say that JP would deliver in 10 years? If they would then it would be done in next couple of years otherwise wait could be really long.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                  How can you say that JP would deliver in 10 years? If they would then it would be done in next couple of years otherwise wait could be really long.
                  Plots already delivered.

A 10 year hold for investment and construction after 2 years if for end use.

You can construct a stilt parking on paper but make it a large hall with sliding doors to get really massive FAR as I had posted in plot thread. People have done this and its great. Unless you want BMW, you can use Nano, park outside and get a nice huge hall on ground floor.

Very attractive price currently. Investment is worth it. I had suggested entry in kensington plot just few months ago.

In 2 years the look of vishtown will change back to wishtown.

Dont sell unless desperate to construct immediately. I suggest 2 year wait then decide. Prices currently bottomed. If selling you will get much better price in 2 years. It will take another 2 years to finish construction. In 4 years area will be liveable.
                  Last edited April 15 2015, 08:39 AM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Plots already delivered.

A 10 year hold for investment and construction after 2 years if for end use.

You can construct a stilt parking on paper but make it a large hall with sliding doors to get really massive FAR as I had posted in plot thread. People have done this and its great. Unless you want BMW, you can use Nano, park outside and get a nice huge hall on ground floor.

Very attractive price currently. Investment is worth it. I had suggested entry in kensington plot just few months ago.

In 2 years the look of vishtown will change back to wishtown.

Dont sell unless desperate to construct immediately. I suggest 2 year wait then decide. Prices currently bottomed. If selling you will get much better price in 2 years. It will take another 2 years to finish construction. In 4 years area will be liveable.
                    Thanks for optimism, I purchased plot to live. Will wait for few more years. Hope it does not become a ghost town like Greater Noida sectors where people made small shacks for getting Naksha passed.
                    Do you think Jaypee will hold on to its real estate business?
                    Thanks
                    V

Comment

Originally posted by victor43 View Post
                      Thanks for optimism, I purchased plot to live. Will wait for few more years. Hope it does not become a ghost town like Greater Noida sectors where people made small shacks for getting Naksha passed.
                      Do you think Jaypee will hold on to its real estate business?
                      Thanks
                      V

1. You hold a PLOT.....Supply of which is now ALMOST ZERO

2. You donot have to rely on contruction on Jaypee...once he gives possession of plot...u can make ur own house. Giveing possession of plots is EASIEST for a builder.

3. Greater Noida is a ghost town....why ???
                      - Why did YOU buy in Noida and not in Gnoida...i am sure at the rate u entered in jayppe plot...you would have got double the size in Pari chowk. But u didnt buy...WHY ???

- Do you see the same reasons effecting Noida expressway ????
                      NO

You may have answered your question yourself by now...

4. Donot expect Jaypee to complete wishtown in next 10 years.....its a huge project and jaypee is traditionally the slowest builder in the region and now is under massive debt

5. Majority Buyers in Jaypee Plots are INVESTORS (I was ex broker from jaypee so i know for sure)....so dont expect villas and row houses coming up soon.
                      It will take time.......In my opinion....in next 10 years...you will find decent occupancy

If you are expecting good occupancy and many houses within next 3-4 years then you have to change your throughts

6. You are owner of plot so even if jaype sells to Supertech ...it wont matter much to you
                      as you control the construction of ur house

7. My OPinion........
                      If you are in urgent Need of making and living...then EXIT....and buy a plot somehwere else....NEVER EVER SELL A PLOT AND BUY A FLAT.....NEVER EVER DO THAT....NEVER

If you are willing to be waiting easily from next 5 years MINIMUM before planning to live.....then hold on....

8. Be prepared to give High maintenace charges and if thats not suitable for you in long run then sell and buy plot in sector 100. 105, etc.......

Enjoy

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X