What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looking forward to see their planned schedule for reviving comstruction in wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR

KC/IC are notch better than Hamlet, Village, Edifice, L300, All Sec137/143 apartments, many7X etc etc etc. That's it !! Its not at all a premium apartment. 7Ksqft mein kya Taj Mahal loge ???

Today I met a guy who is spending almost 1Cr in interiors in his 4BHK. Work is going in atleast 30-40 apartments as per FMG, Dealers, Security guards...

Truenity , Voltas AC ( may be non-AC as bldr is 3rd class and pay less to employees) office se bahar niklo and see what's happening . Looks like your posts has zero influence in IREF, or may be -ve. The more you crib, most excitement it creates .

Dude you have also caught the " mera project sabse better" bug. There are people I know who bought edifice over kalypso n imperial and then there are others who did vice versa. And then there are definitely a lot more who bought OH.

Emotions clouding the objectivity!

CommentQuote
  • super area for JP projects just keeps increasing...
    CommentQuote

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.

IC has only 3 & 4BHK units. Though on paper area is almost same for 3BHK unit of IC and KC, IC has an extra Puja/ Store room, utility balcony is slightly bigger, entry to main balcony is only from DD room (KC has from Master bedroom as well).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123

Dude you have also caught the " mera project sabse better" bug. There are people I know who bought edifice over kalypso n imperial and then there are others who did vice versa. And then there are definitely a lot more who bought OH.

Emotions clouding the objectivity!

Its not about Mera Project Better. Its about what suits you most. And everyone in world have different choices . Even husband/wife/parents/kids have different views on location, size, safety, landscaping, etc. So, its a trade-off.
    And I am planning to buy in July time frame, so keeping options open. But my -in-laws have visited Hamlet/Edifice/Village/Spa and then zeroed on KC( and now also considering IC). Spa ruled out because of price, 3BHK@3Crore. Otherwise, that was the best option.

JP KC/IC has risk built into it which drags it price low and Golf views which pushes its price up. Had there been no risk in JP, I would not have been able to afford it.
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely KC/IC's are better than Hamlet/Village (they have plain ordinary specs). thought it is comparable to edifice in terms of specs, But the GC tilts the scale in favor of KC/IC.

No doubt if JP had delivered or making "real" progress, this would have been the best. It is just the risk factor that is making everything else look better.
    CommentQuote

Its not about Mera Project Better. Its about what suits you most. And everyone in world have different choices . Even husband/wife/parents/kids have different views on location, size, safety, landscaping, etc. So, its a trade-off.
    And I am planning to buy in July time frame, so keeping options open. But my -in-laws have visited Hamlet/Edifice/Village/Spa and then zeroed on KC( and now also considering IC). Spa ruled out because of price, 3BHK@3Crore. Otherwise, that was the best option.

JP KC/IC has risk built into it which drags it price low and Golf views which pushes its price up. Had there been no risk in JP, I would not have been able to afford it.

Nicely put!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    Definitely KC/IC's are better than Hamlet/Village (they have plain ordinary specs). thought it is comparable to edifice in terms of specs, But the GC tilts the scale in favor of KC/IC.

No doubt if JP had delivered or making "real" progress, this would have been the best. It is just the risk factor that is making everything else look better.

So true!
    CommentQuote
  • This jaypee crook has spoiled lives of many peoples who invested their hard earn money in just to have decent place for living. It seems this waiting will never be over, even phase 2 handover they drag till end of 2018, and rest of the phases god knows will be delivered or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....any update on Krescent homes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    I was at Jaypee hospital today to see an acquaintance. I ventured into Wishtown after many years. It was a complete ghost town with abandoned towers all over. The only living souls I saw there were a small group of laborers working on a house being constructed in KP plots and a big herd of buffaloes that were peacefully grazing on the landscaping done outside the Wishtown boundary walls. There was no sign or even hope of any progress in any of the abandoned towers.

Your fraud will be exposed fairly shortly - dont worry
    CommentQuote
  • I was at jaypee wishtown last week also, this is what i see

Jaypee is the most big towship of ncr maybe, and people who living are in different pockets, so it dont look like anyone living, but i think around 500 familes living approx

I saw many families living behind Axis bank house (before jaypee corpporate building), that area is very very good , i think one of best in noida
    Kosmos, klassic also many familes

I saw around 20-30 (maybe more) kothis under construction in jaypee plots 1 and 2, these are proper kothis

I was also sad to see that jaypee has made such big land and top class land, no develop fast. yes it look empty because too big

Commercials i saw imperial court, klassic and another one structure ready, and i think will be ready in 6 months full

Many projects have structure ready, and if jaypee start work seriously, things can develop very fast, yes its big question mark

Roads, green are very good, but i know buyer is very very angry and has all right to be, i can only wish them best of luck, so jaypee starts delivery very fast

Whenever they will deliver (i cant say when), the planning of the towship is very good and should look very good

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Your fraud will be exposed fairly shortly - dont worry

Dinesh ji,

It is the management of JP that has been booked for fraud by the police, not me. Even you have claimed you are fighting a court against them for fraudulent conduct. There are many agents of these fraudsters on this forum, but I am not one of them. Perhaps you should be looking more closely into the mirror.

Did JP fulfill their commitment, given on tape at a police station, that they will restart construction on 50 towers and provide a detailed completion schedule for all towers before last week ? Yes or No ?

Has their fraud and that of their shills been already exposed or not ? Yes or no ?

You had claimed Kalypso Court would be fully delivered, even under the most CONSERVATIVE scenario, by 2013. Yes or No ? Has it been delivered ? Yes or No ?

Try to answer these questions honestly and you will discover who the fraud is.
    CommentQuote
  • Visiting Noida after a long time, I have to say it was sad to see so many unfinished, abandoned towers from so many different builders cluttered all over the city. In the last ten years, the greed of politicians, babus and builders has completely destroyed the city - even though the road network superficially looks better than most places in India and the metro seems to be expanding.

Jaypee hospital is far from world class , but, while I cannot comment on the quality of the doctors and facilities, the building is definitely comparable to the best hospitals in India.

One person with me did comment on how JP had completely ruined what was a great concept and how it was scary to be around Wishtown even in broad daylight. Really sad because successful execution of Wishtown would have had a rub-on effect on all of the expressway belt.
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised with interest of so many followers who accidentally go to Wish Town to have a look as how it is. Is this due to interest or just to find more reasons to bash on it?
    CommentQuote