What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whatever the intent is - you dont know the future...neither does anyone else....readers get annoyed coz you want to thrust your opinions as facts.

    Jaypee may recover or not, but it is true that Wishtown is a good project for people that have got possession...and being a regular visitor to a friends in kosmos/pavillion heights/kalypso/klassic, i like the quality and planning.

    This is coming from a guy who is not invested in jaypee, but a visitor.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rareal1 years ago
      How wishtown will be good project if JP doesn't recover?
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    Whatever the intent is - you dont know the future...neither does anyone else....readers get annoyed coz you want to thrust your opinions as facts.

    Jaypee may recover or not, but it is true that Wishtown is a good project for people that have got possession...and being a regular visitor to a friends in kosmos/pavillion heights/kalypso/klassic, i like the quality and planning.

    This is coming from a guy who is not invested in jaypee, but a visitor.

    Hahaha,


    I have said I am just a desperate guy who has missed the bus and a low paid employee at a 3rd rate builder. I have clearly and repeatedly asserted that, unlike many others on this forum , I have no access to any inside information.

    If people still have an inferiority complex and feel some readers will consider my opinions to be facts, how is it my fault ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahaha,


    I have said I am just a desperate guy who has missed the bus and a low paid employee at a 3rd rate builder. I have clearly and repeatedly asserted that, unlike many others on this forum , I have no access to any inside information.

    If people still have an inferiority complex and feel some readers will consider my opinions to be facts, how is it my fault ?


    That is the way of life on forums - the people with most spare time get their way....you should know it...you are exploiting that vulnerability fully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Apart from entertainment, social media forums frequented by investors, particularly those stuck with dud investments for an extended period of time, offer a fertile and fascinating terrain for the study of behavioural finance, particularly investor psychology. The cognitive dissonance displayed by even seasoned investors losing money who make up any excuse and justification to cling to their beliefs rather than face the facts and admit they are wrong is absolutely stunning and quite common. So, I am not at all surprised to see it displayed here. Unlike Rahul, I don't think most of those making ridiculous claims about JP are actively scheming to fool people. They are just unable to bring themselves to face the reality that they made bad decisions and prefer to live in denial mode, because accepting the truth hurts their false sense of self esteem.

    Such people are darlings of those peddling get rich schemes and are unfortunately parted with their money far too often.

    I count many friends and relatives among those who have faced such situations, and genuinely symathezie with stuck JP investors. Sadly, denying the reality and living in a fool's paradise is not going to change their lot.


    English aachi hai just like PKgandhi :-)
    CommentQuote
  • English aachi hai just like PKgandhi :-)

    I was about to comment exactly the same. But I figured out English is good only in few posts. I guess those are forward from his Malik ( PK Gandhi).

    ranjaon , Its not about spare time.

    Few are paid full time employees of 3rd class builders. Otherwise, why would a person waste so much of time ( 8Hrs everyday) in writing specific on JP especially when neither he has flat or any intention to buy. , Its not about spare time.

    Few are paid full time employees of 3rd class builders. Otherwise, why would a person waste so much of time ( 8Hrs everyday) in writing specific on JP especially when neither he has flat or any intention to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR
    English aachi hai just like PKgandhi :-)


    I was about to comment exactly the same. But I figured out English is good only in few posts. I guess those are forward from his Malik ( PK Gandhi).

    ranjaon , Its not about spare time.

    Few are paid full time employees of 3rd class builders. Otherwise, why would a person waste so much of time ( 8Hrs everyday) in writing specific on JP especially when neither he has flat or any intention to buy.

    Hahaha. Typical mentality of people with inferiority complexes. Agar angrezi acchi hai to maalik hoga. Have you ever heard Manoj Gaur speak in English ? He employs hundreds of people with acchi angrezi and degrees from foreign universities at a dime a dozen. Hahahaha.

    Hahaha. Typical mentality of people with inferiority complexes. Agar angrezi acchi hai to maalik hoga. Have you ever heard Manoj Gaur speak in English ? He employs hundreds of people with acchi angrezi and degrees from foreign universities at a dime a dozen. Hahahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • Header = HAHAHA
    Jealousy and frustration in between.
    footer = HAHAHA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012


    b) mark my words if you want your home you need to do a lot of exercise in terms of shifting to the right tower.

    Cheers
    Rahul


    Absolutely they will deliver 2-3 towers every year from a project .... this way it will take full project to be delivered in 5 years ... take example of kalypso and pavilion ... all other projects will follow the same pattern over next decade ( hope i m not exaggerating , never mind i hope they prove me wrong and complete everything in 3 yrs ) !!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rareal1 years ago
      In what way this should be acceptable to people? Would the people of wishtown ever stand up for their rights?
  • http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/jal-to-pay-65k-fd-holders-1-2cr-from-cement-unit-sale/articleshow/58236549.cms

    Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/rbi-asks-banks-to-make-25-provisions-against-exposure-to-jaiprakash-associates-2261545.html/amp

    RBI is giving danda to banks who were classifying JP as a standard account. This will precipitate matters.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I would like to put forth an extremely important point to all JP bashers: Guys bad times can fall on anyone, even good people. I evaluate the intent, and it has never been to cheat people of their money. It can't be easy for Manoj Gaur to come and face the insults and abuses of individual customers. The very fact he has done this on a repeated basis shows some character. Wouldn't it have been easy for him to send one of his so called presidents and then come and face people 3 weeks later once construction was actually happening. I am sure he could have managed the cops for a few weeks. Anyone who has dealt with the Indian police and admin machinery would vouch for that.

    I am as aggrieved by JP as anyone else but credit should be given where it is due and I am willing to do that.


    In spite of you being aggrieved by JP, you seem to have a big soft corner for the JP management and even willing to give credit for them. Sorry state of affairs.
    CommentQuote

  • I was about to comment exactly the same. But I figured out English is good only in few posts. I guess those are forward from his Malik ( PK Gandhi).

    ranjaon , Its not about spare time.

    Few are paid full time employees of 3rd class builders. Otherwise, why would a person waste so much of time ( 8Hrs everyday) in writing specific on JP especially when neither he has flat or any intention to buy.


    How do you know about PKGandhi, you have only 87 post with joining date of Jan 2017. So, there are lot of people here with multiple IDs. The entire IREFs is being hijacked by such. Can we do something about it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal


    How do you know about PKGandhi, you have only 87 post with joining date of Jan 2017. So, there are lot of people here with multiple IDs. The entire IREFs is being hijacked by such. Can we do something about it?


    Common !! How do you know that I know PK Gandhi ? I just replied to someone's post. Itna dimaag tuo aapke friend Truenity ke pass bhi hoga, then why can't I ?
    I know Truenity came to your support in Pristine thread where I challenged your wisdom. But that was fact based. I don't have anything personal with you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/jal-to-pay-65k-fd-holders-1-2cr-from-cement-unit-sale/articleshow/58236549.cms

    Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?


    Good Morning, Truenity.
    BhaiSaheb duty pe Jaldi aa gaye. Aaj Malik bahut khush hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/jal-to-pay-65k-fd-holders-1-2cr-from-cement-unit-sale/articleshow/58236549.cms

    Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?


    Have you started making new ids yet - the relevance of this one is about to end : http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/jaypee-group-arranges-fund-to-start-work-on-realty-projects-117041901169_1.html

    "The company is making its sincere efforts to complete and deliver the projects to the buyers and is in touch with them. Necessary funds required for the working capital have already been tied up with banks and the work on various projects will commence soon," Jaypee Infratech said in a filing to the BSE.

    The company was replying to an explanation sought by the BSE on media reports.
    CommentQuote