Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    An 84 year old multi billionaire is personally involved in Jaypee Wishtown resident complaints.
    a. You should not worry if would people listen or not
    b. Ultimate end result will be good
    d. Catastrophic failure of Jaypee management, the Gaur progeny and all managers - that the CEO has to personally intervene to see that things get done..
    Fully agree Venky. Its really shame on these junior gaurs Sachin Gaur, Manoj Gaur etc. Their 84 years father; who built this huge empire; has to come to see whether the tiles are ok, the pipelines are ok, the plastering is ok , the paint is ok...etc etc....

Mr JP Gaur is seeing the empire falling down & down day by day; just because of some very basic idiotic blunders by his useless sons.

Even if they put some serious efforts with right intentions today onwards, in next 6 to 8 months Jaypee Wishtown could turn into a feather on their cap. But they don;t intent to be serious.

Comment

what about the runours that some PE investor is looking to commit some omoney in wish town?

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
        what about the runours that some PE investor is looking to commit some omoney in wish town?
        Very Hard to beleive.. See , there are two types of Private equity deals in Equity and Debt..

In Debt - Builder takes money from PE player at a fixed interest rate and return mortgages the property in question - In this Case wish town. Along with the mortgage (first charge created on the property and registered in ROC), PE player takes all kinds of securities like post dated cheques, promoter personal guarantee backed by personal assets etc etc.

With Such a huge debt of JP, default risk is very high. Plus the constructed towers hardly have any inventory to be given as collateral. The yet to start towers will not attract a lot of PE players as the completion and therefore return of money is at risk. Even if somebody takes a brave call, he will take minimum 30% p.a interest. With JP already struggling to meet interest payments, I dont know will this kind of PE money help them or throw further down the pit.

In equity
        - PE player gets into an agreement of profit sharing on flats sold. For example 1000 flats picked by PE for investment value of X Crore. Now PE will have some of their members on the board of Jaypee, will ensure that 1st right to the cash flows generated from the sale of these flats goes to them.

With realty market in the dumps, Hardly any PE player is doing equity deals. JP brand name has gone down the drain , No smart PE player will do equity deal in JP. Plus default risks as mentioned above will prevent investments into Wishtown by PE players

In conclusion : Forget about PE player coming in with investments. The best bet for jaypee is to sell off the remaining FAR and land in Wish town and use the resources to complete the project.

Comment

March pics are now available on the Jaypee website....they have updated the site after a gap of 2 months.

Comment

I am seriously considering investing in knights court in Jaypee greens and would like to get in touch with some of the active members of KBA board. I would really appreciate if someone from the board tell me how can I reach them and discuss my concerns. Agents and others with commercial interest please excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by kcqueue View Post
              I am seriously considering investing in knights court in Jaypee greens and would like to get in touch with some of the active members of KBA board. I would really appreciate if someone from the board tell me how can I reach them and discuss my concerns. Agents and others with commercial interest please excuse.
              knights court is the worst project of sector 128 noida . personally i have visited the knights court 4 times in the last 2 month .See the the stair even two person can not walk parallel . finishing quality is very bad . lifts in klassic is better then knights court.

Comment

Originally posted by kcqueue View Post
                I like this guy. Shadi se Phele bachha paida ke baare me soch chukka he. Discuss the concern before buying project? IF you have concern then why are you even thinking to buy it?

Comment

Well - Knight Court was a pretty good layout and option - bad to hear that they've made really small corridors etc - as I've not visited myself

If you're willing to get into this price - have a look at Kalypso as well - I think that has come up decidedly better

Having said that - there is a pretty awesome team of owners in Knight Court who is doing all possible to get the best product

Comment

Any recent deals in Kalypso to understand the price points?

Whats does the AI price of the smallest 2500+sized 3BHK look like?

Comment

I normally get calls for 8-8
                      5 these days.

Mail yesterday

Dear sir / Ma'am

I have a very VERY VERY genuine buyer for your klp
                      sq.ft If you are genuinely interested to sale your flat.@7000-8200prsqft
                      Kindly revert me as soon as possible.

Stay Blessed -

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X