What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today is 24th April 2017 ,, as per commitment from JP construction was supposed to start today !!! can anyone staying at wishtown confirm the situation on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Manoj gaur is cheating with buyer again. Construction can not be started overnight. Most of the crain over deserted towers are non-functional. Many are removed so need to he installed again. To avoid arrest he is buying time. He will just focus on few flats which are about to get ready and can generate money ignore all others.

So many things can be done overnight. Painting can start overnight, tiling can start overnight so can plumbing. Installation of cranes can start overnight. Seems unlikely any of this is the case so what you say is also true.
    CommentQuote
  • The temple was just an uncompleted structure for the few years... The whole temple was completed in one month flat - March 2017. And what a beautiful temple they have made. If the temple is completed, surely Jaypee has received some money to pay to contractors and complete projects
    A lot can be done if the money and intent is genuinely there.
    Hope that what Manoj Gaur Said is not just an eyewash
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Heard that possession of PH-4 has been started? Anyone have news on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    The temple was just an uncompleted structure for the few years... The whole temple was completed in one month flat - March 2017. And what a beautiful temple they have made. If the temple is completed, surely Jaypee has received some money to pay to contractors and complete projects
    A lot can be done if the money and intent is genuinely there.
    Hope that what Manoj Gaur Said is not just an eyewash

Bhai, mandir ka photo dikha do taaki mann mein shanti milega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Bhai, mandir ka photo dikha do taaki mann mein shanti milega

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • wow...beautiful temple ....Surely we will come ..
    CommentQuote
  • Reporting from wishtown : No visible construction activity. Places seen : Kosmos/Klassic and Krescent
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Kalypso Court and Imperial court this weekend. I could see atleast 40-50 Voltas Split ACs being unloaded and kept near Tower 1-2 Entry. Also lot of material unloaded in IC.

What's the high level difference between IC and KC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR
    I visited Kalypso Court and Imperial court this weekend. I could see atleast 40-50 Voltas Split ACs being unloaded and kept near Tower 1-2 Entry. Also lot of material unloaded in IC.

What's the high level difference between IC and KC ?

Height and Floor Plans
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi,

Heard that possession of PH-4 has been started? Anyone have news on this?

No news at all. What's the source of this? I am checking with crc now; let's see what they say
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rkapur1 years ago
      Hi,

Did you get any update from CRC? One of the broker told me this.
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Height and Floor Plans

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.

I could not find 3 & 2 bhk nose units, with wonderful GC view in IC.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Any idea from where I can get the autocad drawing of Pavilion Height-4?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan

And these are taken by me 9-10 days ago, will post more pictures of final product with interiors in couple of days.
    Its looking lovely
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhuwan1 years ago
      Yes, please...