Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by hisaysarpita View Post
    Great! Wish you good luck and a speedy justice!

    How many buyers have got together and filed this case in NCDRC?
    Thanks... 100+ members of KnightsCourt owners and 50+ took legal route...

    Originally posted by kcqueue View Post
    Thanks for posting valuable updates? Can you please let me know when is the next kcba meeting? also if possible would like to speak to you.
    9th May 11:00 AM. Pls PM me your number...

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by t_yash View Post
      Thanks... 100+ members of KnightsCourt owners and 50+ took legal route...



      9th May 11:00 AM. Pls PM me your number...
      I believe they only let you PM after 10 posts it doesn't look I am eligible so far . If you could PM me your email I could send my number. Thanks for your help!

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        I agree with both ur points Poddar bhai. Completely!
        Dineshbhai are you planing a trip to WT anytime soon? Haven't heard any updates from you lately. Things must be grim.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
          Dineshbhai are you planing a trip to WT anytime soon? Haven't heard any updates from you lately. Things must be grim.
          Hi Bro - no I am in Goa for quite a few days. I am soon getting possession of my studio so getting furniture and doing some changeups in tiling/ fittings etc

          Its probably been about 45 days since I last went to WT. I think my tower in Kalypso should be round the corner so not too worried there. Similar with IT2 which I think they will announce in a few months.

          I saw the photo updates - looks like they hv slowed up again.

          Probably need to learn from Yash how to file in consumer court for my Kasablanca unit. But will hv to wait till the overall time passes.

          The fact that WT is still asset plus for Jaypee is something I am certain of. So how they progress one has to see. Hopefully sale proceeds from last years sales should start trickling in now.

          Lets see

          More concerned now on NGT

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            A delegation of the Core Group has met Rahul Gandhi today... regarding our rights... lets see what comes out of this. Seems like RERA has been diluted in the proposed bill which will now be raised by the opposition.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Dinesh bhai, what was your original possession date?? I want to understand what the delay truly is!!

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Good one Aviral.

                Poddarbhai - I bought (If I remember correctly) - in April 2010. In the PAL they said 3 years + 6 months. Which would make it November 2013. Now we are in May 2015. So delay is about 18 months as per PAL.

                Of course people started booking in 2008 so add delay accordingly.

                Actually Kalypso/Imperial hv been the worst in JP in terms of delay. PC/PH hv been better so have plots, Kosmos/Klassic etc

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Hi Bro - no I am in Goa for quite a few days. I am soon getting possession of my studio so getting furniture and doing some changeups in tiling/ fittings etc

                  Its probably been about 45 days since I last went to WT. I think my tower in Kalypso should be round the corner so not too worried there. Similar with IT2 which I think they will announce in a few months.

                  I saw the photo updates - looks like they hv slowed up again.

                  Probably need to learn from Yash how to file in consumer court for my Kasablanca unit. But will hv to wait till the overall time passes.

                  The fact that WT is still asset plus for Jaypee is something I am certain of. So how they progress one has to see. Hopefully sale proceeds from last years sales should start trickling in now.

                  Lets see

                  More concerned now on NGT
                  Dinesh bro, what is going wrong in Kasablanca. I guess delay is making you to think about filing case in consumer forum?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                    Dinesh bro, what is going wrong in Kasablanca. I guess delay is making you to think about filing case in consumer forum?
                    Yes - I will have to. Unfortunately buggers took 48 months in case of KB. No way they are going to match that.

                    But as far as I understand to put in a case in consumer court they hv to first not deliver in that time.

                    Ill soon weigh my options and get clarity.

                    Only thing is now I hv to pay once on 16th floor and about 40% after they offer possession. So its completely CLP from hereon

                    But I hv paid quite a bit already as far as the TLP part of the CLP/TLP hybrid plan I took up.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Yes - I will have to. Unfortunately buggers took 48 months in case of KB. No way they are going to match that.

                      But as far as I understand to put in a case in consumer court they hv to first not deliver in that time.

                      Ill soon weigh my options and get clarity.

                      Only thing is now I hv to pay once on 16th floor and about 40% after they offer possession. So its completely CLP from hereon

                      But I hv paid quite a bit already as far as the TLP part of the CLP/TLP hybrid plan I took up.
                      I think you are right. Case in consumer court goes strong once delayed significantly from PAL/allotment letter possession date

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X