What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Paid shills are trying to hijack this discussion and get me banned by misquoting and trolling me because the facts I state are inconvenient for their masters.

It is a matter of record that JP has no money to pay the lenders and has been defaulting for years. Lenders have been left with no option but to either force the sale of all of Jaypee's assets or seize them for themselves if no buyers are willing to touch them.

The dire NPA situation of banks in this country and the fact that JP is a major component of that NPA exposure is also a matter or record. It is quite obvious that if the government has to choose between saving 30 thousand JP customers and 30 crore bank customers, it will choose the latter.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • illusion1 years ago
      Trueentity or true enternity or who so ever...whats your problem. All Japypee owners are F****...WHATS YOUR PROBLEM. Just back off and enjoy your investments. Why are you trying so hard.
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

How can it be good news for customers if the only asset that could have generated money for construction of Wishtown is taken away and handed over to lenders who will have now have exclusive claim over it.

Even courts can't direct JP to sell the land and use the money for construction or refund now, since JP has handed it over to the bankers.

In Hindi there is an idiom, ek anaar sau bimaar. Now the only pomegranate has been given exclusively to the lenders. How can that be good news for the other 99 bimaar ?

There are hotel, hospital, cement, hydro/thermal power business. Net assets will be more than 50k cr. Still court can ask jaypee to liquidate those. BTW why are you panic? All we will get our share.
    CommentQuote
  • sir.what is shills?
    CommentQuote
  • i no jaypee employee. i buying jaypee flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishnoida
    sir.what is shills?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • illusion1 years ago
      Thanks for increasing my knowhow
  • sir myself ashish living in noida i work for kranti technologies software engg. no shill
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

There are hotel, hospital, cement, hydro/thermal power business. Net assets will be more than 50k cr. Still court can ask jaypee to liquidate those. BTW why are you panic? All we will get our share.

All the hotels , hospitals, cement , power businesses are either encumbered or cannot be sold for other reasons. If it was so easy to liquidate these and raise money, why hasn't it already been done by JP management instead of defaulting to everyone, having to face the humiliation of going to thaana to face FIR and having their name dragged in the dirt ?

Do you think banks are stupid that they will take land banks instead of taking cash by forcing JP to liquidate ? Banks are in the business of dealing with money, not property dealers. The only reason they have to grab these assets is because none of the other assets have any buyers or are already deeply mortgaged.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • illusion1 years ago
      Bhai teri problem kya hai...are you unemployed???
  • sir i still buying jaypee because good location big flat small price and big green area
    CommentQuote
  • sir u suggest where i can buy 3bhk less than 55lakhs in noida..1500sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • sir i no care abt jaypee or bank or npa or shill.
    i need living ready 3 bhk. i have 15lakh bank and rest loan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

All the hotels , hospitals, cement , power businesses are either encumbered or cannot be sold for other reasons. If it was so easy to liquidate these and raise money, why hasn't it already been done by JP management instead of defaulting to everyone, having to face the humiliation of going to thaana to face FIR and having their name dragged in the dirt ?

Do you think banks are stupid that they will take land banks instead of taking cash by forcing JP to liquidate ? Banks are in the business of dealing with money, not property dealers. The only reason they have to grab these assets is because none of the other assets have any buyers or are already deeply mortgaged.

I repeat your dialogue. Govt/court gives priority to 30k investors. Court do not care from where will come. Ambey valley bhul gaye. BTW why are we discussing when you are not a party in either side. Are you a bela? Kuch kaam karle bhai. Time is so precious. Do not waste.
    CommentQuote
  • By the logic of some naysayers kalypso imperial etc will have no takers at any price soon. I guess the flat owners will then pay money for you to buy flats from them.
    CommentQuote
  • sir i buy klassic.no roof falling there.
    different contractor and engineer there
    CommentQuote
  • Do builder give any guarantee/warranty for flat like TV, fridge?:D
    CommentQuote

• this is good news...thanks for sharing.
    CommentQuote