Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Surendrathak View Post
    Venkat Ji and senior member , I have few query ,appreciate your response on that :
    I bought garden isle on resale last year however as per PAL possession date is oct 2015 (3.5 year from March 2012), can I able to file case in consumer court after oct 15 despite of purchasing unit just one and half year before.

I have another unit in kesington boulevard bought on fresh, both the unit is for personal use , can I file cases in consumer court for both the unit together ,whether I will be considered under the definition of consumer.

Thanks in advance
    Resale purchase should not file case.

Court will not give anything worthwhile.

Original booking one can file case.

It is not advisable to file case for 2 flats together. Court might throw it out.

People should get together hire lawyer but file individual cases. Same legal notice, same petition, same lawyer but separate cases. This will cut down cost but you will have freedom to withdraw case on individual basis at any time.
    Last edited May 6 2015, 12:00 AM.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      Resale purchase should not file case.

Court will not give anything worthwhile.

Original booking one can file case.

It is not advisable to file case for 2 flats together. Court might throw it out.

People should get together hire lawyer but file individual cases. Same legal notice, same petition, same lawyer but separate cases. This will cut down cost but you will have freedom to withdraw case on individual basis at any time.
      Hi Venky,

Why do you say that resale purchase should not file case???? Even they are end users as in my case. Why will there point be not considered?

Comment

Originally posted by confusedUser View Post
        Hi Venky,

Why do you say that resale purchase should not file case???? Even they are end users as in my case. Why will there point be not considered?
        Original purchaser will get compensation at principal plus interest for 5 or 7 or 9 years at 18%.

But if you bought resale in say 2013 or 2014 - not enough time to get good sum on compound interest. The sum will be so small that you wont cross 1 crore and will have to file in Lucknow.

But if you bought resale in 2010 then you will get good sum and will cross 1 crore so NCDRC Delhi case can be filed.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Original purchaser will get compensation at principal plus interest for 5 or 7 or 9 years at 18%.

But if you bought resale in say 2013 or 2014 - not enough time to get good sum on compound interest. The sum will be so small that you wont cross 1 crore and will have to file in Lucknow.

But if you bought resale in 2010 then you will get good sum and will cross 1 crore so NCDRC Delhi case can be filed.
          What if value does not exceed 1 crore in fresh sale bought in 2010. For that also we have to file in Lucknow. I heard that it can be filed in Noida consumer court even if claim value is less than 1 crore.

Comment

Builder has been increasing super area of almost all wishtown projects.
            Did anyone manage to get Form A for verifying if the increase has also been declared to NA

Deriving super area of flat or floor from Form A | Reviews Suggestions and Utilities
            Last edited May 7 2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I foresee a lot of muck in the coming days besides. There are several builders who have got land in the installment schemes floated by previous UP regimes and are defaulting on payment to the authority. So far they were hiding behind NGT. As soon as NGT is cleared customers will want to register and several of these builders do not have any funds to pay the authority. Investors/end users in WT will be free from this worry at least.

Comment

In complete agreement with Poddarvaib. I am already aware of a couple of builders not getting OC due to defaults in payment.

Comment

Boss this whole damn installment scheme was a ridiculous way to part the common man from his money. Builders, politicians, babus, brokers all have made their killing. Its obvious someone is going to get screwed. Who else besides gullible investors like us. (I am personally not invested in Noida other than JAYPEE but I mean as part of the small end user/investor community)

Comment

Here is the deal - NA is so corrupt and so much in bed with builders that they have started what is called partial OC - with this - NA keeps giving OC to the point end users can register but will never give final OC until the builder pays up with interest

See the Omaxe case - registries started - then closed now not happening, the buyers are stuck etc

Like you all say - this will def create issues sooner rather than later

Amitexpert had mentioned he had plans to put in an RTI on the matter - I wonder what happened here

This is ONE area where WT buyers can rest a little easy - underlying land has NO disputes - no ownership / transfer issue

Comment

Dinesh Bhai, truly looking at this scenario I literally feel blessed that I did not get into any of these projects. WT though delayed at least there will be no fundamental issues at play.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X