Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by Surendrathak View Post
    What if value does not exceed 1 crore in fresh sale bought in 2010. For that also we have to file in Lucknow. I heard that it can be filed in Noida consumer court even if claim value is less than 1 crore.
    NOIDA is for less than 20 lakh amount.

    In theory compensation related case can be filed.

    In practice, no point filing such case - whenever possession is offered you will be forced to withdraw the case because Jaypee wont give you the flat until you withdraw.

    Also, effort involved in fighting such cases is not commensurate with small sums at stake - if you are clearing 1 crore in profits by winning NCDRC case, that is worth the effort. It will be much more than the minuscule profits by selling the booking.

    But if you are only getting some few lakhs in hand after clearing the bank loan and fighting a long case - it is not worth the effort. You are better off holding the flat for 2-3 years.

    After 2-3 years - either delivery will come - so you can sell and make profit - or Jaypee will default - at which point you can file a massive claim in NCDRC and make good profit.

    Resale purchasers and recent purchasers after 2012 are better off waiting.



    Originally posted by praant View Post
    Builder has been increasing super area of almost all wishtown projects.
    Did anyone manage to get Form A for verifying if the increase has also been declared to NA

    Deriving super area of flat or floor from Form A | Reviews Suggestions and Utilities
    You can measure the super area after delivery. If they made a mistake - you can file for damages in Gautam Budh consumer court.

    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Here is the deal - NA is so corrupt and so much in bed with builders that they have started what is called partial OC - with this - NA keeps giving OC to the point end users can register but will never give final OC until the builder pays up with interest

    See the Omaxe case - registries started - then closed now not happening, the buyers are stuck etc

    Like you all say - this will def create issues sooner rather than later

    Amitexpert had mentioned he had plans to put in an RTI on the matter - I wonder what happened here

    This is ONE area where WT buyers can rest a little easy - underlying land has NO disputes - no ownership / transfer issue
    True.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Any updates on Jaypee Groups financial condition and if/when they plan to accelerate work in Wishtown in general?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Only updates I hv are that they should be getting good money from last years asset sales now and some good money will be realised during final payment of the 4000 ready units in WT post NGT

        But wether this will lead to any acceleration no one knows.

        I think we will shortly see a spate of cases against them in consumer court which will lead to a push.

        Jaiprakash Gaur's sons still believe they have done enough as far as asset sales are concerned.

        I think they need to sell another 20 k cr quickly.

        No one will buy into YEW or Agra and they will be reduced to selling landbanks if they continue like this
        Last edited May 15 2015, 01:08 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by sreyjan View Post
          Any updates on Jaypee Groups financial condition and if/when they plan to accelerate work in Wishtown in general?
          Banks wary of Jaypee Group subsidiaries debt woes - Moneycontrol.com

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            what is the future of our investment , Is JP able to deliver our flat . We are scared of such type of news

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Yamuna expressway value will unlock once Agra-Lucknow connectivity is via yamuna expressway Agra point.

              Than there will be new economic gateway for UP (NH-24 Ghaziabad to lucknow) bypassing points such as bareily, hapur etc.

              2017 will also be election year and Akhilesh would like to operationalise this by than.

              Also Bodaki is part of Delhi Mumbai Freight corridor is also near yamuna expressway

              It will than be inevitable for an airport to come in that belt.


              This will take time but is a natural development path.

              JP has actually created an economic highway (analogy).




              Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Only updates I hv are that they should be getting good money from last years asset sales now and some good money will be realised during final payment of the 4000 ready units in WT post NGT

              But wether this will lead to any acceleration no one knows.

              I think we will shortly see a spate of cases against them in consumer court which will lead to a push.

              Jaiprakash Gaur's sons still believe they have done enough as far as asset sales are concerned.

              I think they need to sell another 20 k cr quickly.

              No one will buy into YEW or Agra and they will be reduced to selling landbanks if they continue like this

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
                Yamuna expressway value will unlock once Agra-Lucknow connectivity is via yamuna expressway Agra point.

                Than there will be new economic gateway for UP (NH-24 Ghaziabad to lucknow) bypassing points such as bareily, hapur etc.

                2017 will also be election year and Akhilesh would like to operationalise this by than.

                Also Bodaki is part of Delhi Mumbai Freight corridor is also near yamuna expressway

                It will than be inevitable for an airport to come in that belt.


                This will take time but is a natural development path.

                JP has actually created an economic highway (analogy).
                Aiport? Are you sure? Up Govt could spend 30-40000 Cr 'Or" could rope in another invetor when aleady a new aiport was built 50km away, 1-2 yrs back

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  From DTPOWS / facebook

                  Our esteemed Board Member Neeraj Dubey Ji reported live from Wishtown today
                  JP Gaur 5-10 minutes me Klassic A-10 me aane wale hain
                  JP ke dher sare officers ki bheed lagi hui hai
                  JP Gaur se Bahut garmjoshi wali mulakat hui
                  Maine unhe kaha ki kaam tej karvaiye taki or log bhi rehne aayen Abhi hum akele hi reh rahe hain. Unhone kaha ki usi me lage Huey hain. Main roj shaam ko alag alag projects ka daura Kar raha hoon. Din me aaunga to log jhande lekar khade ho jayenge. NGT wale issue par jab poocha to kandhe par hath rakh Kar bole ki ho Gaya hai wo uski chinta Mat karo. Saath khade Sachin Gaur ne bhi kaha ki kaam ki speed badha rahe hain.
                  Waise mulakat me JP gaur kafi nice person lage. Man me kya hai Ye alag baat hai
                  Sahi kaha aapne. Aaj kal raat ko bhi kaam chalta rehta hai
                  Kisi Ek project ko lekar nahi balki poore wishtown par hi baat hui. Waise bhi 5 minute ki mulakat me sare officers dare Huey they ki kahin complaint na Kar doon.
                  My comments
                  let's hope Ki shaayad Wishtown ke bhi achhe din aa jayen. Maybe they have realised that they can't delay the project any more
                  Had they shown such dedication earlier both the buyers and JayPee would have been saved of immense problems
                  In Kalypso 1, 2 and 3 they have issued orders to finish all apartments even if the final payment has not been received
                  Heartening to know that JP Gaur also confirmed that the NGT issue has been resolved. Now it seems like a matter of few more days
                  Their fund flow will increase tremendously the moment NGT is cleared. If they keep up this zeal to finish projects they will be able to do it quickly due to increased cash flow
                  Now let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    The senior Gaur may be well meaning, but it is difficult to believe he was not aware of the problem all this while. Either JP have now got a solution to resolve the problem and use his presence to buttress the same or even he is kept in the dark about the extent of the malaise.
                    Hope for the best that he resolves the issue asap
                    Last edited May 19 2015, 06:55 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      From DTPOWS / facebook

                      Our esteemed Board Member Neeraj Dubey Ji reported live from Wishtown today
                      JP Gaur 5-10 minutes me Klassic A-10 me aane wale hain
                      JP ke dher sare officers ki bheed lagi hui hai
                      JP Gaur se Bahut garmjoshi wali mulakat hui
                      Maine unhe kaha ki kaam tej karvaiye taki or log bhi rehne aayen Abhi hum akele hi reh rahe hain. Unhone kaha ki usi me lage Huey hain. Main roj shaam ko alag alag projects ka daura Kar raha hoon. Din me aaunga to log jhande lekar khade ho jayenge. NGT wale issue par jab poocha to kandhe par hath rakh Kar bole ki ho Gaya hai wo uski chinta Mat karo. Saath khade Sachin Gaur ne bhi kaha ki kaam ki speed badha rahe hain.
                      Waise mulakat me JP gaur kafi nice person lage. Man me kya hai Ye alag baat hai
                      Sahi kaha aapne. Aaj kal raat ko bhi kaam chalta rehta hai
                      Kisi Ek project ko lekar nahi balki poore wishtown par hi baat hui. Waise bhi 5 minute ki mulakat me sare officers dare Huey they ki kahin complaint na Kar doon.
                      My comments
                      let's hope Ki shaayad Wishtown ke bhi achhe din aa jayen. Maybe they have realised that they can't delay the project any more
                      Had they shown such dedication earlier both the buyers and JayPee would have been saved of immense problems
                      In Kalypso 1, 2 and 3 they have issued orders to finish all apartments even if the final payment has not been received
                      Heartening to know that JP Gaur also confirmed that the NGT issue has been resolved. Now it seems like a matter of few more days
                      Their fund flow will increase tremendously the moment NGT is cleared. If they keep up this zeal to finish projects they will be able to do it quickly due to increased cash flow
                      Now let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
                      Don't go by what DTPOWS says ... group formed by brokers ... Mr Arvind Jain is a broker - faltu mein hawa create kar rahein ... don't believe anybody unless you get keys in your hands ....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X