What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for reply @bhuwan .
    I booked @ 4k in Krescent (1680) in down payment plan.
    There are no buyers for Krescent in market .... loss is a secondary thing...a buyer has to show interest first.

I really like the JP side of expressway, but really dismayed by the progress on my project. I really like the way Klassic and Kosmos have shaped up.

If i were given a choice from JP to shift from Krescent to Klassic, i would in a heartbeat...but JP says that Klassic and Kosmos are sold out.

I am thinking that maybe stay on rent in Klassic....and preserve my investment.....but this equation would work only if JP keeps their word....else I might end up with nothing.
    Though rent in klassic is very low ( i guess 12k - 15k) but with the shopping center coming up, the place would attract renters really fast.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • babeindwoods1 years ago
      Hi @NamoDya, I have a 1200 sq. ft 2bhk flat in Klassic heights in sector 134 for which JP have promised possession Jan-March 2018. I'm interested in selling as I have got a house in Delhi. If you are interested kindly let me know.
  • I canr really afford 3 bhk in Pavillion....near RTM is a risk i cannot take with JP.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhuwan1 years ago
      On this side of wishtown... kalypso , pavilion , imperial... go for a decent unit which is expected to be OC in next 6 months... its best bet because work is in progress on the site ... jaypee will secure funds from ultratech deal and will spend on these projects ... secure ur investment either by moving court or by moving to near RTM...
      Loss is a gurranty in ur case even if u wait 5 more yrs for delivery and do nothing..
  • Originally Posted by NamoDya
    Thanks for reply @bhuwan .
    I booked @ 4k in Krescent (1680) in down payment plan.
    There are no buyers for Krescent in market .... loss is a secondary thing...a buyer has to show interest first.

I really like the JP side of expressway, but really dismayed by the progress on my project. I really like the way Klassic and Kosmos have shaped up.

If i were given a choice from JP to shift from Krescent to Klassic, i would in a heartbeat...but JP says that Klassic and Kosmos are sold out.

I am thinking that maybe stay on rent in Klassic....and preserve my investment.....but this equation would work only if JP keeps their word....else I might end up with nothing.
    Though rent in klassic is very low ( i guess 12k - 15k) but with the shopping center coming up, the place would attract renters really fast.

There have been multiple instances of the roof falling off in Wishtown projects. This is after barely a year after handover. Imagine what it would be like when these buildings age. Why would you want to take the risk ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rkapur1 years ago
      I have not heard of any such incident in Wishtown project. It would be great if you can let me know if this holds true and in whcih society you heard this issue.
  • With due respect..wishtown is not the project with worst construction quality.

I dont respect your Pov. So please dont engage or quote me
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • With due respect, this is a public forum and members can quote others as long as they don't contravene these rules. If you do not wish to be engaged or quoted , you can either stay off the forum or ignore the person engaging or quoting you.
    CommentQuote
  • How do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NamoDya
    How do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?
    How do I ignore another member?
    If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @MANOJa done.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/orient-cement-to-acquire-2-units-from-jaypee-for-rs-1946-crore-2293869.html

This shows JP is being forced to sell assets at fire sale prices, as the deal was done at under 100$/tonne.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • with this 600 crores approx 70 towers of next phase will be definitely delivered.. even the proposed delivery period is pretty short within 6-9 months...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    with this 600 crores approx 70 towers of next phase will be definitely delivered.. even the proposed delivery period is pretty short within 6-9 months...

Which escrow account is the 600 crore in ? The projects have been proposed to be delivered since the last 6-9 years. What will change in the next few months ? 600 crore for 70 flats is 8.5 crore per tower ? Will the quality of construction be like the towers where the roofs have regularly been falling off ?
    CommentQuote
  • will bankers allow Jaypee to use coming fund to construct buildings, where builder has already fetched more than 90 to 95% from buyer and no or very little juice is left. It has to take permission from lenders to use fund apart from paying debt.
    CommentQuote
  • At the meeting on Monday, Sameer Jain did say that the lending Banks have agreed that a percentage from business sales and Yamuna Expressway toll fees will be allowed to be diverted to Wish Town. Now what they will actually do remains to be seen.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • somara1 years ago
      there is no room to trust any of them. has someone or is there a forum where the PM's office can be approached, directly Mr Narendra Modi. He seems very pragmatic and is def hand's on in getting into people do their job to deliver !
  • Has Mr Gaur ever said over the last 10 years that banks will not allow money to be used for construction? What businesses does JP have left that will generate any excess revenue ? Even if all the debt magically gets written off, JP is struggling to cover its operating costs and will struggle even more so after selling off, at distressed prices, the few decent assets it had
    CommentQuote
  • Work is gathering pace at wishtown. Even Klassic and Kosmos pending tasks are being taken care off.
    Small issues like whitewash and floor number are also being addressed. I doubt the statements but cannot doubt the actions visible on ground.
    CommentQuote