Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Jaypee Wishtown - Buyers meeting on 25th August, 1 PM, Jaypee office, Sector 128

got following meeting request today.

From: Jp wishtown noida Buyers association <jpwn_buyers_association@yahoo.com>
    To: JP Garden Isles <jpgardenisles@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in" <Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in" <Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in>; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" <jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in>; "jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in" <jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in>; "JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in" <JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" <Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@>; Jaypee Wishtown facebook group <jaypeeklassic@groups.>; Jaypee Kosmos facebook group <jaypeekosmo@groups.>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:32 PM
    Subject: [JPGreens_WishTown] 25th Aug, 2012 Meeting with Jaypee Management

Dear All,

On popular demand, We will be scheduling a meeting with Jaypee Management on 25th August, 2012 if we receive 100 attendance confirmations by 11th August.

Please confirm your attendance at link.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...ortRows&tbl=11

Set the agenda of the meeting at link.....

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...portRows&tbl=9

If can't make it to the meeting then support the cause at link ....
    http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...ortRows&tbl=10

Request representations from all the projects irrespective of their state of construction. Don't assume that if structure is ready then one
    can take it easy. Most of the builders have natural tendency to slow down the project since they would have received more than 90% of payments from most of the customers.

Request everyone to throw negativity out and focus on our common cause. i.e. Early delivery of our homes.

See you all there in large numbers.

Best Wishes
    Jaypee Wishtown Noida Buyers Association (JPWNBA).

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
      got following meeting request today.

From: Jp wishtown noida Buyers association <jpwn_buyers_association@yahoo.com>
      To: JP Garden Isles <jpgardenisles@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in" <Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in" <Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in>; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" <jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in>; "jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in" <jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in>; "JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in" <JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in>; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" <Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@>; Jaypee Wishtown facebook group <jaypeeklassic@groups.>; Jaypee Kosmos facebook group <jaypeekosmo@groups.>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:32 PM
      Subject: [JPGreens_WishTown] 25th Aug, 2012 Meeting with Jaypee Management

Dear All,

On popular demand, We will be scheduling a meeting with Jaypee Management on 25th August, 2012 if we receive 100 attendance confirmations by 11th August.

Please confirm your attendance at link.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...ortRows&tbl=11

Set the agenda of the meeting at link.....

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...portRows&tbl=9

If can't make it to the meeting then support the cause at link ....
      http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPG...ortRows&tbl=10

Request representations from all the projects irrespective of their state of construction. Don't assume that if structure is ready then one
      can take it easy. Most of the builders have natural tendency to slow down the project since they would have received more than 90% of payments from most of the customers.

Request everyone to throw negativity out and focus on our common cause. i.e. Early delivery of our homes.

See you all there in large numbers.

Best Wishes
      Jaypee Wishtown Noida Buyers Association (JPWNBA).
      For real issues with various wishtown projects - check the second link - Agenda for Aug 25th Meeting. Coming directly from existing buyers.

Comment

Can you please elaborate
        Which part bro

Comment

Guys - If I were to take some risk and buy a flat in WT and hope to get delivery in 10 years time, which project would I chose? I do not want a cramped apartment - need at least ~ 1700 sft. Decent sized master bedroom, with powder room etc. Nicely sized bathrooms. And no funky style kitchen in the middle of the apartment. Is there anything like that available in WT? If yes, what are going rates?

Comment

rovingeye..atlast you become fan of WT Noida.

Comment

For real issues with various wishtown projects - check the second link - Agenda for Aug 25th Meeting. Coming directly from existing buyers.
              Shaurya Bhai - I dont doubt for a minute that there are issues - very real - within WT, with Jaypee, with its relationship with the incumbent government and in the face of macroeconomic headwinds - but some of these allegations are downright ridiculous - examples from the first page only:

- Jaypee should pay EMI for the delayed period [Laughable - increase the penalty is valid but pay EMI for you??]
              - No construction is taking place at the sight for the last 6 months [This is FALSE]
              - Please update monthly picture/snap shot of all the towers. You post one random photo - which does not give clear picture of the status of construction to all your customers. There should be 21 photos (One photo for each tower) at Jaypee Greens website. [That is exactly what they do]

And further, if you look at the laundry list the demands are generally the following 4 [correct me if I am wrong]:

- Publish posession dates [Valid]
              - Increase penalty paid by builder [Valid - though all other projects that are paying are not paying more than Rs 5 psf. here for Pavilion/Kalypso Jaypee is paying Rs 10 psf. Anycase - the delay has also been extraordinary, Jaypee has to pay]
              - Speed up construction [Semi Valid - over the last 6-8 months, its been pretty good progress though it can always be improved]
              - Dates of clubs, water/power utilties will be ready [Very Valid]
              - there are very few individual (genuine) concerns as well

In summary - I think we as a group have identified more things that need to be identified/verified/resolved with Jaypee than the yahoo group members

The huge laundry list of issues is really a list of 4-5 valid concerns

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                rovingeye..atlast you become fan of WT Noida.
                Fan? Now, that would be jumping the gun.

I'm depending on collective wisdom here - looking for inputs to start research. So, I would appreciate inputs. As I have said, I am going with a 10 year horizon, but want the product to be good - in case I do remain in Delhi, I would like to live there. But, at the same time, I would like the payment load to be minimal since this would be a hobby investment for me - a backup plan if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
                  Fan? Now, that would be jumping the gun.

I'm depending on collective wisdom here - looking for inputs to start research. So, I would appreciate inputs. As I have said, I am going with a 10 year horizon, but want the product to be good - in case I do remain in Delhi, I would like to live there. But, at the same time, I would like the payment load to be minimal since this would be a hobby investment for me - a backup plan if you will.
                  Budget?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Shaurya Bhai - I dont doubt for a minute that there are issues - very real - within WT, with Jaypee, with its relationship with the incumbent government and in the face of macroeconomic headwinds - but some of these allegations are downright ridiculous - examples from the first page only:

You are right these are genuine issues -

- Jaypee should pay EMI for the delayed period [Laughable - increase the penalty is valid but pay EMI for you??]
                    This is true for subvention scheme (No EMI till 24 months) customers
                    - No construction is taking place at the sight for the last 6 months [This is FALSE]
                    Not true wishtown wide but true for Kube/Knights Court/Tower specific as well e.g. Tower 55,56,57 in Kosmos
                    - Please update monthly picture/snap shot of all the towers. You post one random photo - which does not give clear picture of the status of construction to all your customers. There should be 21 photos (One photo for each tower) at Jaypee Greens website. [That is exactly what they do]
                    They do for most of the towers but some towers are not updated - tower specific concern.

And further, if you look at the laundry list the demands are generally the following 4 [correct me if I am wrong]:

- Publish posession dates [Valid]
                    - Increase penalty paid by builder [Valid - though all other projects that are paying are not paying more than Rs 5 psf. here for Pavilion/Kalypso Jaypee is paying Rs 10 psf. Anycase - the delay has also been extraordinary, Jaypee has to pay]
                    - Speed up construction [Semi Valid - over the last 6-8 months, its been pretty good progress though it can always be improved]
                    - Dates of clubs, water/power utilties will be ready [Very Valid]
                    - there are very few individual (genuine) concerns as well

In summary - I think we as a group have identified more things that need to be identified/verified/resolved with Jaypee than the yahoo group members

The huge laundry list of issues is really a list of 4-5 valid concerns

Yeah you are right, These demands can be categorized in 5/6 broad issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Budget?
                      Say if I pay 8 lac each year for 10 yrs. That would make it abt 80 lacs. But again - the whole plan is to take advantage of the 10 yr horizon.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X