Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
    Don't go by what DTPOWS says ... group formed by brokers ... Mr Arvind Jain is a broker - faltu mein hawa create kar rahein ... don't believe anybody unless you get keys in your hands ....
    Really - I didn't know that!

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Really - I didn't know that!
      knight court association is genuine ... rest is crap ...

Comment

irrespective of project.....end users should be very careful about RWAs and other organisations.

There are crores.involved in maintenance and a lot of locals, brokers, etc have started eyeing this as a business for them.
        They have the muscle.power and contacts to get.many things under them.

i had.mentioned this in another thread....pls read it

RWA should ONLY be an Elected.body which is formed aftet elections....be very careful abt any organisation with self procliamed.presidents, secy, etc...as eventually they will claim ovet maintenance.

and if they register the organisation as RWA without elections then its a big problem

i am.NOT saying that xyz project organisation is like that...i am saying MAJORITY such organisations have such issues and its wise for end users to be aware of it and NOT allow any RWA without elections

Comment

From DTPOWS / facebook

Our esteemed Board Member Neeraj Dubey Ji reported live from Wishtown today
          JP Gaur 5-10 minutes me Klassic A-10 me aane wale hain
          JP ke dher sare officers ki bheed lagi hui hai
          JP Gaur se Bahut garmjoshi wali mulakat hui
          Maine unhe kaha ki kaam tej karvaiye taki or log bhi rehne aayen Abhi hum akele hi reh rahe hain. Unhone kaha ki usi me lage Huey hain. Main roj shaam ko alag alag projects ka daura Kar raha hoon. Din me aaunga to log jhande lekar khade ho jayenge. NGT wale issue par jab poocha to kandhe par hath rakh Kar bole ki ho Gaya hai wo uski chinta Mat karo. Saath khade Sachin Gaur ne bhi kaha ki kaam ki speed badha rahe hain.
          Waise mulakat me JP gaur kafi nice person lage. Man me kya hai Ye alag baat hai
          Sahi kaha aapne. Aaj kal raat ko bhi kaam chalta rehta hai
          Kisi Ek project ko lekar nahi balki poore wishtown par hi baat hui. Waise bhi 5 minute ki mulakat me sare officers dare Huey they ki kahin complaint na Kar doon.
          My comments
          let's hope Ki shaayad Wishtown ke bhi achhe din aa jayen. Maybe they have realised that they can't delay the project any more
          Had they shown such dedication earlier both the buyers and JayPee would have been saved of immense problems
          In Kalypso 1, 2 and 3 they have issued orders to finish all apartments even if the final payment has not been received
          Heartening to know that JP Gaur also confirmed that the NGT issue has been resolved. Now it seems like a matter of few more days
          Their fund flow will increase tremendously the moment NGT is cleared. If they keep up this zeal to finish projects they will be able to do it quickly due to increased cash flow
          Now let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
          This is all a drama. JP is trying to buy some time by putting in front the only guy in JP group who has some reputation left. I don't think anything is in hands of Mr. JP Gaur. He can come and sit all day if he wants but that's it. Aulad nalayak ho to yahi hota hai, budhapa bhi chain se nahin gujarta hai.
          Last edited May 19 2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I dont what happened or who is putting a face. But JP Gaur is 100% respected in the group. He says - it gets done. Hes no dummy face if that is what you imply.

Comment

I dont what happened or who is putting a face. But JP Gaur is 100% respected in the group. He says - it gets done. Hes no dummy face if that is what you imply.
              You mean to say he was not aware of the going on. I am sure he reads newspapers and would be meeting ex employees and others who would have informed him on the situation.

Pls be realistic.

Comment

Hey do you have a habit of misreading and misquoting - where have I said he is not in the know. I am answering a specific point of whether he is a dummy or front only or not.

Comment

JPG commitment/word has no value, he promised in one to one meeting with KnightsCourt group and all failed/trashed by his team.
                  1. He promised to put minimum 100 CR to KGT project account. After ~ 2 months, still no clue.. Contractor is waiting for the payment...
                  2. Will pace construction and resourcing. Still 50 odd labours
                  3. Deliver/Possession by mid-Nov 2015. Latest scheduled by JP, Handover to FMG in March, which means roughly possession by Nov 2016
                  4. No activity in last 2 months as per schedule...

Where are you Mr. JPG. Your team thinks and proved that your commitments/Words has no value.....
                  Last edited May 19 2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

We currently hear only of the huge debt overhang on the group, not sure of the actual situation inside WT, the total dues owed to the contractors (L&T walked away), amount of land that is pledged to the banks, who is responsible for the internal infra in WT, is this to be done by Authority or is the responsibility of JP.
                    Is the whole WT treated like a project where the internal infra is to be created by the builder and later maintained by the RWA or once the individual projects are handed over the roads and common areas will maintained by Authority. This will have a huge bearing on costs. The defaults on FD would always be a last resort so it is possible that there are other shocks on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      irrespective of project.....end users should be very careful about RWAs and other organisations.

There are crores.involved in maintenance and a lot of locals, brokers, etc have started eyeing this as a business for them.
                      They have the muscle.power and contacts to get.many things under them.

i had.mentioned this in another thread....pls read it

RWA should ONLY be an Elected.body which is formed aftet elections....be very careful abt any organisation with self procliamed.presidents, secy, etc...as eventually they will claim ovet maintenance.

and if they register the organisation as RWA without elections then its a big problem

i am.NOT saying that xyz project organisation is like that...i am saying MAJORITY such organisations have such issues and its wise for end users to be aware of it and NOT allow any RWA without elections
                      Totally on the same page with you....
                      Its not brokers/RWAs but Builders who eat up all maintenance amount for first few years....
                      Last edited May 19 2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X