Sort by :
Filter by :
- With due respect, this is a public forum and members can quote others as long as they don't contravene these rules. If you do not wish to be engaged or quoted , you can either stay off the forum or ignore the person engaging or quoting you.CommentQuote0Flag
- How do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?CommentQuote0Flag
- How do I ignore another member?Originally Posted by NamoDyaHow do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?
If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.
In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
- Thanks @MANOJa done.CommentQuote0Flag
This shows JP is being forced to sell assets at fire sale prices, as the deal was done at under 100$/tonne.CommentQuote0Flag
- with this 600 crores approx 70 towers of next phase will be definitely delivered.. even the proposed delivery period is pretty short within 6-9 months...
- Originally Posted by bhuwanwith this 600 crores approx 70 towers of next phase will be definitely delivered.. even the proposed delivery period is pretty short within 6-9 months...
Which escrow account is the 600 crore in ? The projects have been proposed to be delivered since the last 6-9 years. What will change in the next few months ? 600 crore for 70 flats is 8.5 crore per tower ? Will the quality of construction be like the towers where the roofs have regularly been falling off ?CommentQuote0Flag
- will bankers allow Jaypee to use coming fund to construct buildings, where builder has already fetched more than 90 to 95% from buyer and no or very little juice is left. It has to take permission from lenders to use fund apart from paying debt.CommentQuote0Flag
- At the meeting on Monday, Sameer Jain did say that the lending Banks have agreed that a percentage from business sales and Yamuna Expressway toll fees will be allowed to be diverted to Wish Town. Now what they will actually do remains to be seen.CommentQuote0Flag
- Has Mr Gaur ever said over the last 10 years that banks will not allow money to be used for construction? What businesses does JP have left that will generate any excess revenue ? Even if all the debt magically gets written off, JP is struggling to cover its operating costs and will struggle even more so after selling off, at distressed prices, the few decent assets it hadCommentQuote0Flag
- Work is gathering pace at wishtown. Even Klassic and Kosmos pending tasks are being taken care off.
Small issues like whitewash and floor number are also being addressed. I doubt the statements but cannot doubt the actions visible on ground.CommentQuote1Flag
- I will post pictures when i go again to see houses on rent.CommentQuote1Flag
- I visited the klassic site on 22 may and Work is on . Though didnt visit other projects, i was told that work is on in many other projects as well..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vivmitsI visited the klassic site on 22 may and Work is on . Though didnt visit other projects, i was told that work is on in many other projects as well..
work is going on in Kalypso as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- My father visited PH4, work is going on there as well and the Supervisor sounded confident of delivering the apartments on the new dates announced.CommentQuote0Flag