What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • And this same thing is happening not just in wishtown but in whole of NCR where people give away their life savings for projects which are not even approved by authority, forget about RTM. I don't feel bad for people who lost their life savings because it was their own mistake. But I hope their childrens won't make the same mistake.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-and-policy/2017/06/15/the-insolvency-and-bankruptcy-process-in-india-bq-explains

    This article and video explains how bankruptcy will work. Once the process starts, board will be suspended and the company will be protected from any adverse court judgements like refunds or penalties to customers. Only financial creditors will have a say in the process and JP customers will not be involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser13
    Is the price for a under-construction car any different from a ready to drive car. You are not getting my point. Allow me to dumb it down for u. I am saying that no one should buy a under construction property. Only then things will change and builders and brokers will come to their knees.

    Yes, I am not getting your point when you are saying that a company that is about to go bankrupt is one of the best builders in India. Can you dumb that down for me ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser13
    Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.

    Ok, then why have you deleted your post where you said it was a very good time to invest in JP and to buy your dream home ? Are you not sure if you want to buy your dream home in a township where all the infrastructure is supposed to be managed by a company that is about to go bankrupt and Noida authority won't even change a screw in a streetlight ?
    CommentQuote
  • My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser13
    My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.


    @MANOJa sir,

    This person had made a post that it was a great time to invest in Jaypee and she/he was planning to buy his dream home there. Now he has deleted the post and is claiming I am hallucinating. Please check your records to confirm what the truth is. I think he might be a planted mole who is making random posts to derail the discussion from the substantive issue that JP is going bankrupt and Wishtown will be left a big incomplete mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Complain all you want. I never said I will never buy in Jaypee. I only said that I will not buy under-construction property because I don't want to make the same mistakes like many of the people in wishtown. I didn't not use any foul language or insultm why ban me?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    @MANOJa sir,

    This person had made a post that it was a great time to invest in Jaypee and she/he was planning to buy his dream home there. Now he has deleted the post and is claiming I am hallucinating. Please check your records to confirm what the truth is. I think he might be a planted mole who is making random posts to derail the discussion from the substantive issue that JP is going bankrupt and Wishtown will be left a big incomplete mess.


    The said user has been suspended for 1 week . if he again tries to create mischief, let me know .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grenoite
    Sirji, if someone is coming from dnd to expressway the first building they see is abandon building near sector 15a by 3c, then when they enter expressway on right side see many incomplete buildings by supertech, bptp ,etc..on left unitech golf project abandon and on right wishtown abandon.

    This is what one see, now think what bad bad impression it makes on region. Biggest projects are flopping and give bad look and image of Noida which would have been best in delhi ncr

    Imagine if these projects were complete and full light and glowing like one see when enter gurgaon

    Only building which attract eye is ats hamlet light, advant and ats pristine, at night spl.

    The buildings in commercial zone also look very ugly and no modern, only advant look good

    I really wish more developing and look good so image of Noida is of modern city than a plave where builder cheat people

    It feels nice to wish and imagine one's dreams, but the stark reality is that JP is going to be put through the bankruptcy process pretty soon and home buyers will lose all their investments.

    Please try to keep the discussion focussed on facts and reality rather than dreams and imagination.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Grenoite1 years ago
      Sirji...pls read my comment. I have talk aboit reality only and name of other builders, u r concentrate only on jaypee.
      Dnd to noida expressway, 3c, bptp, unitech, supertech, sikka, jaypee all have incomplete projects which i hv talk about

      If u want only people to bash jaypee because you want so...to sirji aisa to nahin hoga
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    It feels nice to wish and imagine one's dreams, but the stark reality is that JP is going to be put through the bankruptcy process pretty soon and home buyers will lose all their investments.

    Please try to keep the discussion focussed on facts and reality rather than dreams and imagination.


    So true.

    But its not surprising that JP is going bankrupt.

    What I find really surprising is that some people still think (or at least till few weeks ago) that JP can repay debt anytime by selling a fraction of its 'huge land bank'. Some people still see 'land bank' as a big asset that can monetized anytime.
    CommentQuote
  • When would jp go bankrupt? This year , 2018, 2019, 2020 or when
    CommentQuote
  • I say 2018
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NamoDya
    When would jp go bankrupt? This year , 2018, 2019, 2020 or when

    Bankruptcy proceedings are supposed to start anytime within a month, according to the RBI directive and get to the liquidation state in up to 270 days. This is the legal and technical situation.

    For all practical purposes, JP has been defaulting and been in an insolvent state for a while now. The only reason it ( and many other companies) has not already been bankrupted is the lack of a clearly defined framework and the reluctance of bank to admit that they made bad credit decisions and to recognize losses.

    The formal directive does make things much worse for day to day operations, though. Any contractor or supplier that does work on credit for JP, which is a common practice in the industry, is now almost certain to not get paid from a legal perspective. The same is true for employees whose salaries are delayed. So, the impact of this development will be felt almost immediately.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • So what should customers do ?
    CommentQuote